Volturi of Calabasas - Jeffree Star Part 11

Die Stroemi
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Volturi of Calabasas - Jeffree Star Part 11

Post by Die Stroemi »

First time commenting, long time lurker. I want so bad seeing the two of them being sued. He is a true psycho.

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

hereforthegossip127 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:52 am
cupcake-bby wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:45 am
He won't change or learn from this, he will only be more careful from now on and probably say his borderline threats over a phone call so his targets can't defend themselves.
Is it illegal to record phone conversations? I feel like Voldemort's remaining ""friends"" might need to...
I'm hoping he slips back to old habits when he does his threatening and attacking over the phone. He reminds of someone and they slip back into their own ways after a period of acting differently; their habits too ingrained. Sure, someone actually called him out and showed his messages this time, but J* is going to get cocky again and unfortunately, correctly so he'll believe his stans will believe him.

Plus can you imagine him waiting to get an answer, if he calls someone with so much to say, and they're not picking up? I mean look at how he's gotten more careful over the years of showing what he's like, yet he still ends up showing it inevitably. It's my opinion, but I think he'll slip back to some of the same old ways.
"Buy a mug." - Moochia Tapper.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

buywhatyoulike wrote:
cupcake-bby wrote:
He won't change or learn from this, he will only be more careful from now on and probably say his borderline threats over a phone call so his targets can't defend themselves.
Is it illegal to record phone conversations? I feel like Voldemort's remaining ""friends"" might need to...
I'm hoping he slips back to old habits when he does his threatening and attacking over the phone. He reminds of someone and they slip back into their own ways after a period of acting differently; their habits too ingrained. Sure, someone actually called him out and showed his messages this time, but J* is going to get cocky again and unfortunately, correctly so he'll believe his stans will believe him.

Plus can you imagine him waiting to get an answer, if he calls someone with so much to say, and they're not picking up? I mean look at how he's gotten more careful over the years of showing what he's like, yet he still ends up showing it inevitably. It's my opinion, but I think he'll slip back to some of the same old ways.
Oh he definitely will after a certain time but for now possible phone call threats match his "i changed" agenda because they can't be taken as evidence, it's only one's word against his. I think the reason he sent all those horrible text messages to JC is because he couldn't reach him, he didn't pick up because he was either busy or did not want to be associated after he completely ignored JC's offer of keeping this private. It's like when someone loses their mind and goes all out. His public bullying wasn't enough, he needed to kick JC when he was down further to get off on this situation. It's overkill and seriously disgusting manipulative behaviour. For now he'll lay low and if he threatens someone it's gonna be in a way that won't blow back in his face but i'll give it a few months max and he'll be back to his usual MO.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I fear the only creatures to survive the apocalypse will be cockroaches, Cher and Jeffree and I am not so certain about Cher.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

hereforthegossip127
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthegossip127 »

buywhatyoulike wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:30 am
cupcake-bby wrote:

Agreed! We have a saying, "The squirrel can only jump so high until it falls to the ground". Jeffree thinks he's much smarter at concealing his true nature than he actually is, and that sort of arrogance will prove to be his downfall. We've got a taste of it with James winning out over Tati and Jeffree.. I believe everything will come full circle for him sooner of later.

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

Yeah, we've just got to wait to see when he goes back to his old ways. J* always makes me think of the boy who cried wolf, I'm always hoping the next time is the one when people stop believing his lies.

woonsim
Debater
Debater

Post by woonsim »

Way to make the James/Tati incident about himself and how """hurt""" he is. Nice.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

well... you give them enough rope and they eventually will hang themselves.

just wish they'd hang themselves a hell of a lot faster than they are
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

His video was LAME. I was actually expecting some juicy stuff lmao. All I have to say about it is, James Charles must have some powerful lawyers/people behind him because Jeffree was all set to show all these "receipts" he had and then basically had to put his foot in his mouth and say he's "better than that" now and controlled himself.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

littlegarose wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:12 am
Ugh. Seriously???
I don't want to give him the views, even with adblock. Can someone round up what he said? A friend gave me a quick, short one sentence round up, and however his lawyers/managers are, they need a raise for him to post a snapchat filled with venom, hate, and threats, but then a youtube video shows up in which he's apologetic.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now we know his weakness: money! He's so worried his makeup sales will go down and he will be seen as a problem to work with/go into business with, that he ran back into his doghouse with his tail between his legs.

fruityqueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fruityqueen »

MissDelusional wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:53 am
I fear the only creatures to survive the apocalypse will be cockroaches, Cher and Jeffree and I am not so certain about Cher.
Why isn't this a movie yet?

The End of the World of Jeffree Star, filmed by Shane Dawson

It's 2020 and The United States is an apocalyptic wasteland. The trees are dead, the crops ruined. Cars sit abandoned in the streets, their owners missing. The Oval Office is empty; Trump staving off nuclear winter in the basement of Mar-a-Lago with Mike Pence, and somewhere, in another part of the country, so is another controversial blond. You may not glimpse him through the L.A smog, but deep in the barren glamour of Calabasas, in a pink Vault-Tec closet, Jeffree Lynn survives.

butshewasaliar
Debater
Debater

Post by butshewasaliar »

iamami wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:33 am
I've been doing some digging about Jeffree and his mom.

Found this article from 1997.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html

Found a photo of his real mom here (she's on the left, photo taken in Feb/2015):
http://www.robertslevinson.com/pics_020 ... feetea.htm

Jeffree's mom seems way different than what he has claimed about her. :roll:
I THOUGHT SHE WAS A MODEL LLMMMMAAAOOOO

butshewasaliar
Debater
Debater

Post by butshewasaliar »

buywhatyoulike wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:20 am
Yeah, we've just got to wait to see when he goes back to his old ways. J* always makes me think of the boy who cried wolf, I'm always hoping the next time is the one when people stop believing his lies.
why does there always have to be a "next time" with this schmuck?

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

Too many damn dumb people >.<

A new Kenya video. Even if she somehow believes Tati is genuine lol

smudger
Talker
Talker

Post by smudger »

I can't stand any of these dickheads, but if JC overtakes J* and beats him to 15 million (again), I will cackle!

butshewasaliar
Debater
Debater

Post by butshewasaliar »

buywhatyoulike wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:44 am
Too many damn dumb people >.<

A new Kenya video. Even if she somehow believes Tati is genuine lol
Kenya is EXHAUSTING. All you have to watch is the first half of the video because she repeats herself without any pause for FUCKING TWENTY MINUTES.

lmao @ calling Tati a good-hearted woman too

LittleEdiesScarf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LittleEdiesScarf »

littlegarose wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:12 am
Ugh. Seriously???
Throw him into the sunlight, salt and garlic the native soil in his blue coffin, and let him turn to dust.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

cupcake-bby wrote:
In California, yes it is illegal for someone to secretly record a phone conversation, because it is a “two-party consent” state, meaning both parties in the conversation (phone call, face time, whatever) have to consent to the call being recorded. Same thing with the James Charles FaceTime the waiter recorded because WA is also a two party consent state. Some other states only require one party to agree to recording meaning you can record the other person without their knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

Do you think he'll try to come for james again?

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

I bet his mom was real ashamed of him instead of letting him.be who he wants and this is why he is ashamed of her and has sort of abandoned her.

Return to “Jeffree Star”