Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Volturi of Calabasas - Jeffree Star Part 11

Post by TheBasicBitch »

iamami wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:21 pm
Earlier... I decided to be my own little investigator and called every possible number I could find to get a hold of Jeffree's mom. I searched on Google and I was able to get in contact after many failed attempts and talked to her for about 10 minutes. Basically... Jeffree is lying about everything in regards to her, her model days, her health issues, him being a "saint" who saved her from homelessness, him financially supporting her. She said the only time Jeffree has contacted her in the last 4 years was to try to get her to sign a NDA to do scripted videos & fashion photos with him in exchange for a large sum of money which she declined to do. She has never been to Jeffree's Calabasas mansion and has never met Nate. She had to end the call but said I could call her back to talk more but not to give her number out to anyone. I promised her I wouldn't.

I don't know what the hell to do now with this info! I feel a bit scared to even post a summary of our convo on here incase Jeffree reads it and tries to threaten his mom or does something violent. This is so beyond everything. I just knew in my heart he was lying about his mother because she has never appeared in any of his videos or pics despite him saying he had reconnected with her and I was right. :|

I was thinking about asking her if I can record our convo next time I call and then upload it on vocaroo/youtube to post here.
Should I even get this involved with the situation? I kind of regret going down this rabbit hole now.
Yes sure. Because she randomly spilled all the tea she has on her son to an unknown caller that is asking her weird stuff about her son. After you call her back she'll probably invite you over for margaritas :rofl: This is bs.

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

butshewasaliar wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:40 am
Cryptic wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:26 am
The comments on JF's shitty video is giving me life. People aren't buying into his bullshit this time and are all making fun of him lmao.
Who's JF?
Jeffree Fart

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

I’m really glad to see that basically all the top comments on Jeffree’s video are calling out what a liar and bully he is.

LittleEdiesScarf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LittleEdiesScarf »

FrillySails wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:27 pm
iamami wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:21 pm
Earlier... I decided to be my own little investigator and called every possible number I could find to get a hold of Jeffree's mom. I searched on Google and I was able to get in contact after many failed attempts and talked to her for about 10 minutes. Basically... Jeffree is lying about everything in regards to her, her model days, her health issues, him being a "saint" who saved her from homelessness, him financially supporting her. She said the only time Jeffree has contacted her in the last 4 years was to try to get her to sign a NDA to do scripted videos & fashion photos with him in exchange for a large sum of money which she declined to do. She has never been to Jeffree's Calabasas mansion and has never met Nate. She had to end the call but said I could call her back to talk more but not to give her number out to anyone. I promised her I wouldn't.

I don't know what the hell to do now with this info! I feel a bit scared to even post a summary of our convo on here incase Jeffree reads it and tries to threaten his mom or does something violent. This is so beyond everything. I just knew in my heart he was lying about his mother because she has never appeared in any of his videos or pics despite him saying he had reconnected with her and I was right. :|

I was thinking about asking her if I can record our convo next time I call and then upload it on vocaroo/youtube to post here.
Should I even get this involved with the situation? I kind of regret going down this rabbit hole now.
Dude, if this is true, this is some sick shit!! He is an actual sociopath if this is true because he literally said the woman was dying to all his followers, what the hell?????I knew something was off when he admitted to leaving her living in her car for 2 years, something just seemed off. You REALLY need to make sure people see this if true. This is a big deal and people need to stop supporting this man, this goes beyond being catty, this is some next level sociopath shit. He literally made up that his mother was seriously ill for sympathy, thats f*cking sick!!
🔥 🔥 🔥

Cover your ass on all fronts. This shit is incendiary.

But, if true, are we surprised? Nope.

Post by Guest »

James Charles is now the most subscribed to beauty guru once again! He passed Jeff about an hour or so ago. I bet J* is seething. Kinda hilarious how he, if not orchestrated, then heavily manipulated this whole drama to try take down a teenager who is more successful than him. Not only did he fail but he managed to make himself look like an actual psycho in the process undoing all of Shane Dawson’s PR work. Now anyone with half a brain knows that J* hasn’t changed one bit + while his idiot stand may stand by him, the majority of youtube community is fucking horrified. Good job Jeff!

+GetInLoser+
Talker
Talker

Post by +GetInLoser+ »

iamami wrote:Earlier... I decided to be my own little investigator and called every possible number I could find to get a hold of Jeffree's mom. I searched on Google and I was able to get in contact after many failed attempts and talked to her for about 10 minutes. Basically... Jeffree is lying about everything in regards to her, her model days, her health issues, him being a "saint" who saved her from homelessness, him financially supporting her. She said the only time Jeffree has contacted her in the last 4 years was to try to get her to sign a NDA to do scripted videos & fashion photos with him in exchange for a large sum of money which she declined to do. She has never been to Jeffree's Calabasas mansion and has never met Nate. She had to end the call but said I could call her back to talk more but not to give her number out to anyone. I promised her I wouldn't.

Girrrl. Is this for real? If so that’s nuts. I’m curious how she share the info. Did you prompt her for answers using detailed questions? EG did you mention Nate’s name or where they live or did she already know?

If she responded to specifics only when prompted I’m pretty skeptical of the tea.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

KylaCutie wrote:James Charles is now the most subscribed to beauty guru once again! He passed Jeff about an hour or so ago. I bet J* is seething. Kinda hilarious how he, if not orchestrated, then heavily manipulated this whole drama to try take down a teenager who is more successful than him. Not only did he fail but he managed to make himself look like an actual psycho in the process undoing all of Shane Dawson’s PR work. Now anyone with half a brain knows that J* hasn’t changed one bit + while his idiot stand may stand by him, the majority of youtube community is fucking horrified. Good job Jeff!
Omfg this is hilarious. I knew james would gain back the subs eventually but it's only been two (2) days. This is iconic. I bet j* is fuming and planning again like the psycho he is. I bet he's gonna subtly throw shade at JC for a fucking year at least like he did with laura and manny despite claiming he "moved on and is soooo happy with his man"

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Can someone give me a quick catchup on what happened? I haven’t been able to watch the all the videos lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Orion36 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:09 am
Does anyone have this probem...

I really dislike JS. He is tacky AF. Gaudy AF. He's a cxxt. He puts contour on his forehead. (why? can someone explain this?) - and also his jawline, despite the fact he has 0% fat.

Anyway, I can't stop watching his fucking videos! I hate him but I need to see that HORRID pink closet from hell. Then I needed to see him trying Tj Max cosmetics and brands that hate him, etc... wtf? I'm too old and bitter to be sucked in by things like this. What is going on? I'm scared for myself. lol.
Don't beat yourself up, it's perfectly human behaviour. I hate watch everything i can find on trump just to curse at my computer lol

FrillySails
Learner
Learner

Post by FrillySails »

Purrrsia_Katt wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:59 pm
eevee wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:51 pm
Around 10 minutes sam says "I was never contacted by Jeffree Star" welp...

p.s i'm trying so hard to think of a good thread name that nods to how fast jeffree "changed" ... like 90 say fiancee but 90 days is too long. Jeffree's Personality Minute Makeover? someone help me out...

edit: also where does jeffree say nate is gay for pay? anyone have a link/timestamp?
This video contradicts with the Facetime video involving JC where Sam seemed jealous that JC was talking to Gage at the same time. Sam is fidgety which is a clear sign he is lying.
Im not sure about the vid above (haven't watched it), but Jeffree eludes to Nate being gay for pay in one of Shanes videos. He claims that Nate is straight and that he lets him sleep with women (they have an open relationship) because he knows thats his preference. So he doesn't say the words gay for pay obviously, but its exactly what he describes. Not sure about the vid above though. What was so odd too was that he said that after all the rumors were circulating that Nate was gay for pay.....I don't get how that was supposed to help his case. He kept saying that they had been together for 3 years at that point and that he proved everyone wrong and that they were in love. Immediately before that says that Nate is a straight boy and that thats why he lets him have "3somes" with women. It was just odd how he was defending that Nate loves him so much while describing all this. Its obvious the guy is with him because he went from being a poor kid from Michigan to being one of the richest people on YouTube. He has the best of both worlds, he still gets to f*ck women, have MILLIONS of dollars, and all he has to do is kiss Jstar and occasionally suck his peepee lol. :rofl:

Orion36
Talker
Talker

Post by Orion36 »

Sam the waiter is a mess... omg - if you watch that video your brain is gonna be mashed potatoes in the end. The comment section says it all.

FrillySails
Learner
Learner

Post by FrillySails »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:43 am
Orion36 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:09 am
Does anyone have this probem...

I really dislike JS. He is tacky AF. Gaudy AF. He's a cxxt. He puts contour on his forehead. (why? can someone explain this?) - and also his jawline, despite the fact he has 0% fat.

Anyway, I can't stop watching his fucking videos! I hate him but I need to see that HORRID pink closet from hell. Then I needed to see him trying Tj Max cosmetics and brands that hate him, etc... wtf? I'm too old and bitter to be sucked in by things like this. What is going on? I'm scared for myself. lol.
Don't beat yourself up, it's perfectly human behaviour. I hate watch everything i can find on trump just to curse at my computer lol
Haha, this is pretty normal. Just because you think someone is a terrible person and you find aspects of them intolerable doesn't mean that in controlled situations (such as his videos) you can't find them entertaining. Like the person above said, I can't stand Trump either, but I do find him entertaining in a car wreck sort of way. So yea, I would say thats pretty normal lol. You can despise a person and still be entranced by how they speak or how they live, etc.....

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Volturi of Calabasas - Jeffree Star Part 11

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

prettylights92 wrote:Can someone give me a quick catchup on what happened? I haven’t been able to watch the all the videos lol

You should check out Tipster’s channel on YouTube! He just uploaded one today that gives a really good summary of JC’s responses to Tati’s accusations she made in her first video. He also includes some of J*’s snaps where J* backtracks and says he isn’t going to show his “receipts” (like he ever had any Image) but doesn’t go into the video J* made.

But basically JC proved Tati and J* were lying with actual evidence (namely screenshots) in his No More Lies video. Then Twati made her first video unlisted and put out some BS statement saying she stood by what she said but she wasn’t going to show any receipts and hopes that the beauty community can heal Image and J* also backtracked and said it was the “old Jeffree” reacting out of anger based on things other people told him (basically leaving Twati out to dry). He didn’t show anything either. So JC is the only one who showed receipts but people are still saying he’s a liar and Twati and J* telling the truth. Sheep will be sheep.

Purrrsia_Katt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Purrrsia_Katt »

Orion36 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:51 am
Sam the waiter is a mess... omg - if you watch that video your brain is gonna be mashed potatoes in the end. The comment section says it all.
Did you see the part where Sam's friend says "That was what happened" @ timestamp 16:35 confirming JC was correct and Sam was lying. Whoops!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Also, on Sam's IG he is getting compliments from guys on his body and loving the attention.

Purrrsia_Katt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Purrrsia_Katt »

This video is really good.

LaserBeam92
Talker
Talker

Post by LaserBeam92 »

So, was it J that put Sam to lie about JC harassing him? JC said they set him up with these guys, but I'm not sure whether that was J

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Purrrsia_Katt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Purrrsia_Katt »

LaserBeam92 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:52 am
So, was it J that put Sam to lie about JC harassing him? JC said they set him up with these guys, but I'm not sure whether that was J
J* had absolutely nothing to do with Sam.
Last edited by Purrrsia_Katt on Tue May 21, 2019 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

I just noticed that when he "apologizes" to JC's brother ian he says "i knew it's gonna be hurtful to JC but i didn't think about how you (ian) would feel". This motherfucker hasn't apologized for shit. In that one sentence he admitted he wanted to hurt james by calling out his brother on top of the horrific shit he already said on social media AND on top of this he sent JC that horrible text right after. So yes, next to this, he mentally abused him in that text right after disrespecting his family. Overkill. I wonder what kind of person can be so fucking cruel. How tf does he sleep at night??? Man i'm so disgusted rn. I can't imagine personally knowing someone like him!!

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

How the fuck is this loser not cancelled yet? I hate him so much. He can't even get a man to love him lol. He is that unlikeable. No unlovable.

Return to “Jeffree Star”