bentbladii wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:00 pm
eastsidebabe wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:35 pm
Naija21 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:17 pm
xh0ney wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:37 pm
I don't know if anyone else caught on or realized Yasmin and Swoozie were together/fucking on the low.. but last year he was at her birthday party and this year he wasn't at any of hers.. just a bunch of random people Yas has just met lmao. Maybe that's why she got Ponsee to move to LA with her so she wouldn't be lonely when her & Swoozie broke whatever the fuck they had going off? I can't believe Yas is in LA and she got with a mediocre washed youtube dude just to be a side chick & be hidden in the shadows lmao :rofl:
Mama and Baba Kavari weeps back in Ohio. At least I think they do no matter how much smiles is in their family vlogs.
I don't get it. Yas poses in these provocative photos, surely she has no trouble attracting men with these outfits, and she is attractive, not too interesting, but the men won't care about that. Why isn't she out and about all the time, or is she but hiding it from YouTube. It makes no sense to stroll around with Ponsee all the time looking for ice cream cones. People must follow Ponsee she wears such revealing clothes. What does Yas do all day.
didnt they talk about yaz being in class or something. Is she furthering her education or just acting classes :roll: lol. What I'm wondering is how Ponsee still lives in LA. Like sis do you have a job or are you just Yaz's pet following her around. Like imagine your life being that sad
In Naz's video she called Yas and was like "I'm in class" something along those lines, I highly doubt she went to advance on her degree. I bet Ponsee's staying in Yasmin's glam room, notice there's a daybed in it which she could just pass off as a couch to lounge on to her viewers.
I think we're giving her too much credit lol, it was probably soul cycling class or some shit.

layrod_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin “New Body & A Nose Job” Kavari - Part 6

Post by layrod_ »

Does anyone remember the video where Yasmin was talking about how some girl was coming at her and Naz about their hair or something? Yasmin said that Naz isn't the type to confront people or she thinks people are being nice to her even when they're actually insulting her so Yasming has to step in?

Idk but ever since that video I've never taken Naz serious when she tries to act like a hard ass tough bitch lol. Her bark is worse than her bite she's one of those girls that acts like she'll say/do anything to anyone but if it really came down to it she'd prob have Yasmin fight her battles for her or Mel

Suzz
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Suzz »

I didnt realize yasmin had such bad skin until i saw her new video, lighting and filter really is everything lol

pinkexxon
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkexxon »

layrod_ wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:38 am
Does anyone remember the video where Yasmin was talking about how some girl was coming at her and Naz about their hair or something? Yasmin said that Naz isn't the type to confront people or she thinks people are being nice to her even when they're actually insulting her so Yasming has to step in?

Idk but ever since that video I've never taken Naz serious when she tries to act like a hard ass tough bitch lol. Her bark is worse than her bite she's one of those girls that acts like she'll say/do anything to anyone but if it really came down to it she'd prob have Yasmin fight her battles for her or Mel
This is my favorite post because I’ve always thought the same thing! Naz would never confront someone. And when she attempts to in the comments, she’s 9 times out of 10 attacking an innocent person who just had a question.
Last edited by pinkexxon on Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

pinkexxon
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkexxon »

If y’all go look at MTV’s twitter you can see the trailer for the MTV thing Naz and Mel filmed.
Last edited by pinkexxon on Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

i was on my way to look for the trailer and i saw this lmao... sir just say you needed the clout earlier rather than later in your relationship ya bum ass bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

sorry for the double post

BUT THE COMMENTS TO THE TRAILER

pinkexxon
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkexxon »

tinyjammybeans wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:37 am
sorry for the double post

BUT THE COMMENTS TO THE TRAILER ImageImageImage

😂 Everyone’s talking about how unsanitary it is 😂😂

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

Suzz wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:47 am
I didnt realize yasmin had such bad skin until i saw her new video, lighting and filter really is everything lol
Yaz has terrible skin. I've been very surprised to notice it lately. Naz's skin is not great either. When that doctor did her nose job he posted lots of closeup videos on his channel and her skin did not look good in spite of all her treatments.

I'd be spending my money on laser treatments to smooth the skin. Well maybe they are; its hard to get rid of certain scars.

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

Justina Valentine just posted this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pinkexxon
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkexxon »

I just watched the episode and all I can say is...GROSS! My mom saw me watching it and she knows I’ve watched Naz’s videos and she said, “Isn’t she married. Why are they on here???”

And look at the title!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

pinkexxon wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:13 am
I just watched the episode and all I can say is...GROSS! My mom saw me watching it and she knows I’ve watched Naz’s videos and she said, “Isn’t she married. Why are they on here???”

And look at the title!
Anything for clout, anything for money

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

The whole concept of this funky ass show is outplayed content from Buzzfeed circa 2014/2015. Bye LMAO

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

i’m crying Image

Stedena
Learner
Learner

Post by Stedena »

This comment was under the trailer for the show liplocked and this girl commented underneath all mad and defending naz and mel like the delusional kavari krew she is.. LMAOOO like chill Jacquelin, aint nobody tryna fight :rofl:

Stedena
Learner
Learner

Post by Stedena »

tinyjammybeans wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:48 pm

i’m crying Image

I saw that and gave it a quick like while it lasts lmaoooo

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

What the hell did I just watch????!????

That show looked like a damn bootleg cupid Valentine's Day reality show.

But my goodness, Naz looked average asff while standing next to those two girls lmfaooooooo and I'm not a hating ass bitch.

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

Is no one going to talk about her body in that video. It looks...... unedited is all I'm going to say.

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

Also what a dumb challenge. Naz and Mel could have easily agreed on a way to ensure he knew it was her. Look at the way she gives a quick, small kiss after shoving her down down his throat. She does it twice.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Everyone is roasting her.. also nazanin posting a story with money shows how she only cares about the greens... she’s so stupid and desperate for attention this days...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”