Raw Alignment Part 2

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Raw Alignment Part 2

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ This has been going on for years now though lol, it should have worn off by now.

Idkwhattoput
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Idkwhattoput »

harcheplche wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:27 pm
She just "hopped on" a livestream on Insta.
It was... 15 minutes long.
(eyeroll)
Watch it and tell me this woman is not on drugs.
Honestly it scared me. I've never seen her like this. She kept tapping the table with her nails and making smacking noises, complaining of a "dry mouth".
She started the stream announcing 2 things: "I have so much to tell you" and "I'm going to edit a video". She had her computer beside her and had apparently decided to edit and stream at the same time.
She quickly forgot about these announcements though and instead began answering questions in the chat, picking the most useless ones like "Do you eat fruit" or "Give me tips on how to start a youtube channel".
She did attempt to "coach" people in a completely disembodied way that actually baffled me. I run a small business where I teach people, and I could tell she was just throwing words out that would make her feel like she has a gift for coaching. She'd say, "Listen. I think you know the answer to that. It's intuition, man", or "Be authentic. Don't copy everybody else", or (my favorite): "Lean into it" in response to the question "How to deal with a major challenge?" Oh, and that was her ENTIRE answer to that question.
????
Yes. People who are drunk or high tend to answer questions in precisely this manner because they are euphoric and therefore overconfident, believing they have the answer for everything. Either she's under the influence of something, or she's manic due to some kind of psychological trouble or disorder.
Then, she attempted to fill up a water bottle with one hand while scrolling the chat with the other, getting "nervous" about it overflowing...
She acted worse than a giddy 13 year old... something was off, she was very hyper, I couldn't recognize her. It was like she wasn't "there". She asked the chat ("fam") to tell her how everyone was doing, but it was obvious that she wasn't streaming for them: she was talking to herself. She read comments out loud that allowed her to admire herself: "You're so adorable and inspiring".
She said that Burning Man changed her life in a lot of ways but - get a load of this - if she were to talk about it, most people (or 'ordinary' people or whatever it was she said, it was WEIRD how she phrased it) wouldn't be able to comprehend.
????
Suddenly, she just went "Listen, I gotta go. I gotta go. I got places to go, things to do, all of that, so..."
The end. 15 minutes.
She never did any editing, she never said anything about what she supposedly wanted to share... but she did make a lot of smacking noises...

In summary:
Why. Would. Anybody. Want. This. Person. As. Their. Coach.

To any person considering joining Alignment Accelerator, I say: run for the hills!

Yeah that lived stream really creeped me out. The whole burning man bit where she stated that she’s not sharing her experience because “nobody would understand,” pissed me off. That just goes to show that she sees her “fans” as unequal to her. It shows how massive her ego has gotten. She truly believes that she’s some sort of unique ethereal human being that’s better than everyone else. A lot of her followers I’m sure have done some of the drugs she did at burning man and can relate to her experiences but she’s too selfish to share them. Also, being someone who has taken psychedelics I can guarantee her “unimaginable” BM experience was just like most people’s BM experience and also just like most psychedelic trips. I looked back at her old photos the other day and she looked so healthy and happy. She’s now just Rachel’s fellow cult member.

lahaine_
Learner
Learner

Post by lahaine_ »

wtfallie wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:45 am
Her entire social media presence is garbage now. She used to be so down to earth and spoke about things that people wanted to know about like veganism, low waste, minimalism etc. now all she talks about is leveling up and tbh I don’t think much of her audience cares to hear about it. How many people read her long ass captions about nothing? I read a couple and they were full of garbage. I know it’s been happening for awhile I just find it strange that this is what she thinks that this persona she is putting on is likeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The minimalism and low waste is what got me to start watching her. I unsubscribed to her youtube channel awhile ago because I can't relate to it anymore. I don't think most of her followers care to hear about this 'leveling up' scam she's got going on either. She has 200k+ followers on Instagram and rarely breaks 100 comments unless she is in a bathing suit.

She has also been consistently losing subscribers on YouTube over the last 6 months. I stopped watching her for a while and figured she would have passed 1 million by now. Nope! lol

Everyone sees through her B.S.

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

Why is she not editing out that girl's phone number in her video, and is instead deleting comments from people telling her to? She's so weird. That's girls number is now blasted all over the internet, and Alyse doesn't give a crap. She reposts personal comments from her clients, too. How unprofessional can she get?

Xilyxemorainbow
Learner
Learner

Post by Xilyxemorainbow »

avocadocat wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:36 pm
Idk, I feel like anyone who talks that much about weed and psychedelics just screams inexperience. I don’t think she trips as hard or smokes as much as she implies. I could 100% see her returning to adderall though.
Yeah I mentioned this before too, I think that she is more interested in being labeled as a part of that community but is super inexperienced and you can tell from the live stream. She is probably dabbling with smoking weed by herself but doesn't know too much about different types of strains and what her limits are, hence why she probably did the live stream in the first place. She smoked too much, started freaking out and got paranoid so she figured engaging in an activity where she has to talk to people would take her mind off of it, except when she talks everyone else can tell that nothing's really making sense. Not fully answering questions, saying things you normally think to yourself out loud, freaking out about filling up a water bottle and having it overflow, etc. She wants to be a part of this hardcore hippy vibe community but I don't think it's something she actually enjoys so instead of just being herself she does anything she can to fit in. I think deep down it scares the shit out of her to do anything more than just microdose occasionally.

Post by Guest »

I'm behind on her various garbage social media outputs but a couple of things
Watched her q and a on YouTube and first 10 minutes of so- she is delighted by her new scrunchie (lol such minimalism ) did some client call that gave her a narcissist hit of self esteem, then proceeds to say she and drew broke up but since they were never public with relationship that's all she needs to say AND THEN she says she isnt in touch with addison and he isnt okay and in a bad place. Fuck this bitch.
Like it is no worse that the head place you are in ?? You are a TWEAKER. You are a junkie. Congrats at calling it microdosing or whatever bullshit your circle needs to call it so you dont own that you are drug addicts. There is so much blond girl privilege in her self regard - you are a DRUGGIE AND A CON ARTIST.
She says she isnt close to her parents and that's the way it always has been. Um what ??? Anyone else remember her living at their fancy Connecticut house for months during prep for the trail ? What a bitch

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I don't think she's capable of empathy or forming any kind of meaningful bond with anyone and apparently she's always been like that going by the comments about her family.

harcheplche
Talker
Talker

Post by harcheplche »

Lol!

"Should I go live on my Instagram?"
"No!"
"I think I'm gonna go live on my Instagram."
"No!"

avocadocat
Learner
Learner

Post by avocadocat »

Xilyxemorainbow wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:20 am
avocadocat wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:36 pm
Idk, I feel like anyone who talks that much about weed and psychedelics just screams inexperience. I don’t think she trips as hard or smokes as much as she implies. I could 100% see her returning to adderall though.
Yeah I mentioned this before too, I think that she is more interested in being labeled as a part of that community but is super inexperienced and you can tell from the live stream. She is probably dabbling with smoking weed by herself but doesn't know too much about different types of strains and what her limits are, hence why she probably did the live stream in the first place. She smoked too much, started freaking out and got paranoid so she figured engaging in an activity where she has to talk to people would take her mind off of it, except when she talks everyone else can tell that nothing's really making sense. Not fully answering questions, saying things you normally think to yourself out loud, freaking out about filling up a water bottle and having it overflow, etc. She wants to be a part of this hardcore hippy vibe community but I don't think it's something she actually enjoys so instead of just being herself she does anything she can to fit in. I think deep down it scares the shit out of her to do anything more than just microdose occasionally.
Yep, so spot on. You basically put all my pent up, inarticulate feelings into words.

Kikki78
Learner
Learner

Post by Kikki78 »

ngo1111 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:24 am
Why is she not editing out that girl's phone number in her video, and is instead deleting comments from people telling her to? She's so weird. That's girls number is now blasted all over the internet, and Alyse doesn't give a crap. She reposts personal comments from her clients, too. How unprofessional can she get?
She's been super manic about deleting comments today. I commented on that too and it was gone in less than 5 minutes. Poor girl is going to need a new number now. Wonder how she would like a big influencer to display her number? I know she knows how to edit something out of a video after posting it because she did it when she claimed Psilo is a service dog and when she talked about trespassing to get to the waterfall in Hawaii. She also went on a deleting rampage with the replies to that comment about her not giving credit to artists who's work she uses in her stories.

lahaine_
Learner
Learner

Post by lahaine_ »

Wardlow wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:59 am
I'm behind on her various garbage social media outputs but a couple of things
Watched her q and a on YouTube and first 10 minutes of so- she is delighted by her new scrunchie (lol such minimalism ) did some client call that gave her a narcissist hit of self esteem, then proceeds to say she and drew broke up but since they were never public with relationship that's all she needs to say AND THEN she says she isnt in touch with addison and he isnt okay and in a bad place. Fuck this bitch.
Like it is no worse that the head place you are in ?? You are a TWEAKER. You are a junkie. Congrats at calling it microdosing or whatever bullshit your circle needs to call it so you dont own that you are drug addicts. There is so much blond girl privilege in her self regard - you are a DRUGGIE AND A CON ARTIST.
She says she isnt close to her parents and that's the way it always has been. Um what ??? Anyone else remember her living at their fancy Connecticut house for months during prep for the trail ? What a bitch
The part about Addison really got under my skin. She says they are not on good terms and don't talk then tells her subscribers to go send him good thoughts. Fuck this bitch is right.

I would be pissed if I was Addison. Putting vague information out there about his life and then have a bunch of messages coming in from her followers .

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

If they're not in touch, how would she know that? She treated him like shit their whole relationship and is still doing it. If the roles were reversed a lot of people would be calling him abusive.

I'm glad more people seem to see through her shit as the time goes on but my god, so many people need to wake up. It's so obvious to me that a lot of people on the internet just see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe despite mounting evidence to the contrary. it's like they need her to be a certain person so they ignore everything that doesn't fit, it's delusional.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

She used to talk about her mom, she used to go back to Connecticut and cook vegan meals for them. I suppose her "I'm not close to my parents" came after her ayahuasca experience.
At some point she stopped mentioning them, visiting them and her mother never mentions her either. Laurie is all about Rob.
What a weirdo.

That idiot should stop talking about Addison and leave the poor guy alone.

Xilyxemorainbow
Learner
Learner

Post by Xilyxemorainbow »

The whole parents and Addison thing was super weird. Like even if you're not super close with parents, family, or whoever else I would think that you'd still occasionally miss them but she was straight up like "I don't miss them". How self absorbed do you have to be to say something like that out loud and how shitty her parents must feel that their daughter is cool with just face timing them from time to time when they know she has plenty of money to fly and see them once in a while. For as much as rants and raves about having positive meaningful relationships and loving every moment of life there's gotta be some hard feelings between all of them if she doesn't want to take time to see them.

And yeah... saying that Addison is not in a good place and that they're not on good terms seems wildly out of place considering she usually responds to those types of questions with "we broke up over a year ago please stop asking me about him". She must have some contact with him, or at least with people who still see him, otherwise how would she know what's going on.

I think she is just being super selfish right now, focusing on herself and her needs only. And don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with being selfish but I feel like it's one of those things where there's a time and place for it. If you're always selfish then it turns into you just never caring about anyone but yourself.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

That's funny, I thought her mom and brother were all in the MLM business because of her, I assumed they were close.

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

Kikki78 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:51 pm
ngo1111 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:24 am
She's been super manic about deleting comments today. I commented on that too and it was gone in less than 5 minutes. Poor girl is going to need a new number now. Wonder how she would like a big influencer to display her number? I know she knows how to edit something out of a video after posting it because she did it when she claimed Psilo is a service dog and when she talked about trespassing to get to the waterfall in Hawaii. She also went on a deleting rampage with the replies to that comment about her not giving credit to artists who's work she uses in her stories.
This is just so bizarre. Just edit it out! She does these super asshole things all the time, and never takes any responsibility, but instead like a brat acts out against people with legitimate concerns. She says people heal their trauma at her retreats, but the fact that she does not feel responsible for protecting any of their privacy is scary. People are revealing deeply personal things to her, and if she doesn't think she needs to hide their personal info, what makes these people think she is trust worthy at all. If she treats people this way online, how does she treat people in her real life? I wonder how this girl feels not only having her info out there, but that Alyse does not care to correct her mistake at all!

She surprisingly responded to the criticism about not crediting artists when using their work to promote her business. She said sometimes she can't find the original creator, and so doesn't tag them. Then don't fucking use their art, asshole! Other people have easily found the original creators, as shown in this video. She just doesn't care.

Is she really leveled up if she spends all her day deleted anything remotely negative comment? Her actions contradict everything she is selling.

Kikki78
Learner
Learner

Post by Kikki78 »

Here is the artwork Alyse used without crediting the artist in her IG Stories a few days ago. She has it on her Pinterest board too. All you have to do is click the link and it goes straight to the artist's Etsy shop. JFC it's not rocket science to credit the artist!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Peachfruit
Learner
Learner

Post by Peachfruit »

Is she really serious about this... she sure loves flaunting her stuff. Also who the heck posts their paychecks in an IG story? One someone who’s trying to prove something. Someone who feels unworthy deep down. Kind of like Rachel Bell having “self made millionaire” in her IG bio.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Disapproving Rabbit
Learner
Learner

Post by Disapproving Rabbit »

Peachfruit wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:25 pm
Is she really serious about this... she sure loves flaunting her stuff. Also who the heck posts their paychecks in an IG story? One someone who’s trying to prove something. Someone who feels unworthy deep down. Kind of like Rachel Bell having “self made millionaire” in her IG bio.
Where in the world did all these come from? She's only been away from Colorado for a couple months. Does You Tube send her a check every single day or something? And why are they all being sent to her old address. Did she not change it with whomever is sending them? Did she forget to put in a change of address with the post office? This makes no sense.

Kikki78
Learner
Learner

Post by Kikki78 »

Here are some more stories where she refuses to credit the original artist. Took me 2 minutes to find.

Return to “Alyse Parker”