Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont

Post by badgal69 »

KatieAnn wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:02 am
Definition of psychosis: Wasting hundreds, most likely thousands on lottery tickets throughout the year and then squealing like a stuck pig when winning 14 lousy bucks. Are you KIDDING me?

Okay, let me throw this out there... I've been wondering if part of the agreement to get a teenager interested in a middle aged man would be that she gets whatever she wants forever as long as she keeps acting like a child... does something that sick exist? I'm not really well versed on perversion... but it sure looks as if it makes sense in this case. Am I too off base? Kind of like play acting as "Daddy's Little Girl?" I'm thinking of all the "Oooooh cool!" and "Wowwwwwwwwww!" and pouting and buying ridiculous kid toys and not peeking when getting things out of a package, wanting a drone instead of something useful for the household, etc. etc. Might also explain why all the money spent on expensive lotions.... trying to keep a little girl look??? She must know by now that it's not working.

Sooo... are we watching a bona fide mental illness... or something totally disgustingly sick?
there are weirdos out there with sexual gross kinks and tommy screams it. he has no kids of his own and spent his whole life gambling away. he wanted that young pootang

Post by Guest »

No washing machine, an ancient fridge that shes got to put bicarbonate of soda in to get rid of the smell, but can yall start smoking and send me marlboro numbers for a drone as my half dead husband sits here with stage 3 cancer, NUTCASE. Oh and we all know she will say oh its for my channel, just like all the endless crap I buy for my channel, ten years later, nothing tangible bought, more endless crap.

Post by Guest »

By the way, giving birds makes their throat swell, its the worst possible food for them, they need seeds and nuts and in winter some cooked brown rice and maybe grated cheese as they need plenty of fats to keep warm. DO THEY EVER RESEARCH ANYTHING???? I am so trying to be sympathetic but I'm vegan, I love all animals, love birds too, people who give animals foods that make them ill and never do any research and play the animal lover on youtube as they scoff burgers.

Post by Guest »

RSPB says to ban bread as bird food
Bread should be banned as a bird food because it is so unhealthy and damages chicks' chances of surviving to adulthood, experts have said.
By Andy Bloxham12:27AM BST 14 May 2008
The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds said it holds little nutritional value and suggested instead giving them a range of alternatives, including cake crumbs, crushed biscuits, grated cheese, leftover jacket potatoes, breakfast cereal, overripe strawberries and porridge oats.

Post by Guest »

By the way, this is one of the most crucial stages of recovery from cancer. Chemo kills healthy cells as well as the cancerous ones. Right now he needs a mountain of healthy organic foods, soups, fruit, greens, all the super foods but do continue to buy a ton of shiteeeeeeeeee candles from dollar tree and shove some boost and ensure down him cause they full of artificial vitamins and why give up your computer games and learn nutrition and prepare real food. I'm starting smoking marlboro next week for Cynths drone, she's such an earth angel isnt she, sent to heal the world, lol trying to kill us all with suggestions of cigarettes.

Dr_KavorianCindy48
Talker
Talker

Post by Dr_KavorianCindy48 »

Cynthia and Tommy together are mentally at the mental age of seven. Tommy can’t make decisions without help from someone else, easily influenced, Cynthia can’t read, speak, has no concept of reality and believes she is a princess. God save these two

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Dr_KavorianCindy48 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:22 am
Cynthia and Tommy together are mentally at the mental age of seven. Tommy can’t make decisions without help from someone else, easily influenced, Cynthia can’t read, speak, has no concept of reality and believes she is a princess. God save these two
Well now that sums it up nicely.... however I do wonder sometimes. Ya know, a few days ago, someone here at GG mentioned "crazy like a fox" and it got me to thinking. I *do* think Cynthia is very calculating and probably not as much as an imbecile as she projects herself to be. Everything is calculated to lie, cheat, be deceitful, etc. She even lets it slip sometimes on how she cheats... like with that company running a contest and how she whined that she doesn't have kids but wanted to enter... and sure enough she won. Hmmmm.... I think she tells places she'll give free advertising. Always chasing that stardom, but someone should tell the poor dear that THAT ship sailed about 20 years and 200 pounds ago.

She cheats by tagging Mary's accounts when a contest needs to have tags. She cheated the city by somehow being in an apartment they didn't qualify to be in just because it was her mother's.

She comes up with new aches and pains when she's out of her opioids and doctors catch on. She lies about needing money so that her subs will buy the important things like Tommy's vitamin drinks while she squanders money on either cheap garbage or toys.

And this new lawyer visit... we can only wonder what she's up to now... intuition tells me they might be fighting that eviction because she knows darn well it was a whole lot more involved than someone calling the owner. The empire is falling and she's scrambling to keep it together... but in doing so, she's stumbling over her own lies and deceits. Ain't gonna be pretty... there's that old saying about the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Oh dear! :jd:

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

The visit to the attorney could be due to stan's wanting to take them to court over her vlogs in which she accused him of being a hacker etc. Or due to the threat of eviction because of several violations that she didnt share in her video.

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker »

It could be many things, will be interesting to see what it actually is vs what the next "drama" she spins it to be! It's sad to think that if they get evicted they have nothing of any value to take with them (I bet she'd leave her mothers ashes in a heartbeat to grab some piece of junk, sad to say). Whether they have subsidized housing, haven't paid their bills etc, the taxpayers will end up paying for her cunning, calculated compulsiveness. She's not even smart enough to save the money she hasn't paid on bills, I can't even imagine what their credit card statements are, sure she's only paying the minimum which means with interest they're sky high - which probably explains no Macy's haul vs her 'splaining that Tommy isn't feeling well because they have exceeded their limits.

She acts like they can never get any assistance though she spends like a crazy person, then complains about the bills. In a older vid they gave a shout out to the mayor "Nicky" about something, I'm sure she'll somehow manage to get him in her court, but then again a drowning rat can't save themselves, hehehe. Her poor decisions have led them to this, no one else is responsible.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Wow, she must have been very busy last night and this morning with those "trade subs" from other countries... pretty heavy in the newest comment section. As soon as youtube realizes what people are doing (gee, Cindy cheating on something, whoda thunk?) and closes all those foreign cheat accounts down, her subs are going to plummet! They're getting sloppy... one of them even mentioned something like "I liked you and commented, my friend, now like me".... and I've seen more than one of them say something really stupid that obviously didn't even watch what it was about.... which is cheating the advertisers. Hope YT's crackdown on it happens real soon.

Dr_KavorianCindy48
Talker
Talker

Post by Dr_KavorianCindy48 »

What video did they mention going to see a lawyers?

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

I did some reading up on this the other day after hearing about another utuber being accused of this. From what I read, it isn't illegal or against UT terms of service. However, included in the metrics of how UT works, they do weigh in the viewers engagement & watch time for the videos. If for example she bought 100 subs, only 1/4 of them commented and only 10 actually viewed the duration of the vid their monetization is only based on true subbies ie actual view time, less any de-monetization they would receive for actual infractions, ie the words she quoted were "cancer" etc.

So in the end, if she paid for them or traded for them are they going to get her more money? Probably not and if she paid for them she's dumber than a rock.

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Dr_KavorianCindy48 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:44 am
What video did they mention going to see a lawyers?
The last ditl, right after he fed the birds

PassingBy
Debater
Debater

Post by PassingBy »

It is mind blowing to me that anyone, ANYONE, would continue to patronize something that caused esophageal cancer. Does she want “free” stuff so badly that she is willing to have money keep going to Marlboro? I guess the answer is yes. That is pathetic. WTF does she want a drone for? Does she even know about the laws for drones in and around NYC? Does she know that drones that fly higher than a specified height have to be registered with the FAA?

Dont forget—he is still facing surgery in a few weeks. The medical bills aren’t going to stop coming in the mail. If he has surgery, he will be in the hospital for a while, then in a rehab facility for quite sometime. She will be all by herself in that apartment. And she’ll be complaining about transportation & getting to the hospital & rehab center to visit him. The radiation and chemo was just the beginning.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

PassingBy wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:16 am
That is pathetic. WTF does she want a drone for? Does she even know about the laws for drones in and around NYC? Does she know that drones that fly higher than a specified height have to be registered with the FAA?
I'll bet she doesn't know. Something else she probably doesn't know: (this from the drone laws in New York)

"To avigate is defined in the code as “To pilot, steer, direct, fly, or manage an aircraft in or through the air, whether controlled from the ground or otherwise.” This city restriction declares that drones are illegal to fly in New York City, and advises anyone who sees a drone being flown to call 911." :rofl: Today's question... will there be a daily Beaumont video from her jail cell? She thinks it's a toy for widdle Cindy to play with.

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

She will crash the drone in a day or less and it will wind up in some landfill soon after. Of course she will blame Tommy for her inability to read the instructions. Her EBegging is getting out of hand.If anything happens to Tommy she should contact Elvis Travels..They would be a match made in hell. Two selfish and despicable cretins who think the world owes them a living.

Occasional
Talker
Talker

Post by Occasional »

As the Titanic neared the iceberg, all was calm...

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Occasional wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:43 pm
Wonder what form the iceberg will be taking? I suspect we'll soon find out. Tommy, by the way, looks and sounds awful in today's video where Daddy's Lil' Girl had to go to the carnival and have the guy walk all over town. Surprised she didn't get on the kiddy rides.

Occasional
Talker
Talker

Post by Occasional »

KatieAnn wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:01 pm
Occasional wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:43 pm
Wonder what form the iceberg will be taking? I suspect we'll soon find out. Tommy, by the way, looks and sounds awful in today's video where Daddy's Lil' Girl had to go to the carnival and have the guy walk all over town. Surprised she didn't get on the kiddy rides.
The more we see of him, the worse he looks. A rag, a bone, & a hank of hair springs to mind. Out wandering the streets like a pair of lost mules in the cold air, sure isn’t doing him any favors.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Occasional wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:06 pm
The more we see of him, the worse he looks. A rag, a bone, & a hank of hair springs to mind. Out wandering the streets like a pair of lost mules in the cold air, sure isn’t doing him any favors.
Ah yes, Kipling.

A fool there was and he made his prayer
(Even as you or I!)
To a rag and a bone and a hank of hair,
(We called her the woman who did not care),
But the fool he called her his lady fair--

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”