MegaCreepyStalker & YerrGonnaNeedANewIdentity Part 59

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaCreepyStalker & YerrGonnaNeedANewIdentity Part 59

Post by Observer12 »

I was just thinking, didn’t meg put up her iM pReGnAnT?! Video the same time Casey uploaded hers? I wonder how many views she had on it because she obviously must’ve thought she’d be raking in the views for it

here4puns

Post by here4puns »

How can her minions be thanking her FOR HER CONSISTENT UPLOADS LATELY??? Have I missed something??? Hasn’t she only posted like 4 videos since even before her wedding??

SevenSins
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SevenSins »

LemonBomb1 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:31 pm
A message to anyone who is lurking that has met Megan wether they have an account or not, please don’t shy away from sharing anything you know about her on here. 8-) We love to hear all the details from your encounter(s) with her. Most of us have never met her in person so it’s nice to know that she is also miserable when the cameras aren’t rolling. We appreciate you, the real MVP’s. :tu:
I don't normally post on here but I have spoken to her and Anthony on the phone before. This was about 5 years ago. They were doing a Facebook live and told the viewers to msg their phone numbers and they would chose a random one to call. Next second, I get a call form a blocked number and it was Anthony and Megan. They were nice and not monotone (keep in mind, this was years ago, back when Meg wasn't so blah). However, meg spoke to me in a baby voice and I thought that was really weird...

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

mnguye55 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:01 am
Honestly, if Rat is really getting into real estate, I think he'll actually be good at it. He is reallllly good at bullshitting and telling people what they want to hear when he wants something.
Yea he def has that slimy salesman personality down. If real estate doesn't work out he should try selling cars.

Post by Guest »

mnguye55 wrote:Honestly, if Rat is really getting into real estate, I think he'll actually be good at it. He is reallllly good at bullshitting and telling people what they want to hear when he wants something.
like when he tried to pressure/convince their friend nicole to agree on a new tv with andrew. he wouldn’t stfu and she was visibly annoyed/bothered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Ciara2990 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:45 am
Chloe_Bean wrote:
mnguye55 wrote:
Honestly, if Rat is really getting into real estate, I think he'll actually be good at it. He is reallllly good at bullshitting and telling people what they want to hear when he wants something.
Yea he def has that slimy salesman personality down. If real estate doesn't work out he should try selling cars.
We are selling our place now and just chose our realtor. We see right through the bullshit and that’s definitely a red flag to not hire someone who just bull shits all the time...

A lot of people don't though and some people even like schmoozy. Also I think his bullshit would be more directed to the buyer than the seller. He definitely has a stereotypical sales personality though.

purpleturple
Debater
Debater

Post by purpleturple »

When Anthony was setting up his computer, he had a Comcast backpack underneath the desk. Doesn't confirm that he still works there, but I don't think he would be carrying around a branded bag from an old company when he has a shopaholic & brand grabbing at wife who gladly buy him Calpak.

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

mnguye55 wrote:
I agree 100%. I can see him doing good in any sales position. He has that fake phony sales guy personality down to a t :rofl: Reminds me of when he was a brand ambassador/sales rep for that nutrition company, I can’t remember the name of it but in a few vlogs Megan showed him at booths selling their products.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Revlit wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:56 am
steph88x wrote:did anyone notice in the beginning when she got all dressed up to take instagram pics, she wore the same outfit a day or two later to go to her parents house to play cards. nasty bitch she def didnt even get to wash the outfit before rewearing it

also when she said it was cold so she changed to go out to dinner with ant, she changed and then proceeded to wash the dishes like why would you wash the dishes in the outfit youre about to go out in, shes so gross
What in the hell, girl? People can wear an outfit more than once and do you have special dish washing clothes? This is so stupid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
i wear all my outfits more than once.... after ive washed them inbetween and especially for a woman whos bottoms looks like this..

so yeah sorry if i think its gross she doesnt wash.
she also changed right before washing the dishes so my point being why did she change to go wash the dishes when shes splashing nasty sponge water all over the place. but if you think this is ridiculous maybe you should remove yourself from megs asshole and get out of the hate thread :FU:

Revlit
Informer
Informer

Post by Revlit »

steph88x wrote:
Revlit wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:56 am
steph88x wrote:did anyone notice in the beginning when she got all dressed up to take instagram pics, she wore the same outfit a day or two later to go to her parents house to play cards. nasty bitch she def didnt even get to wash the outfit before rewearing it

also when she said it was cold so she changed to go out to dinner with ant, she changed and then proceeded to wash the dishes like why would you wash the dishes in the outfit youre about to go out in, shes so gross
What in the hell, girl? People can wear an outfit more than once and do you have special dish washing clothes? This is so stupid.

i wear all my outfits more than once.... after ive washed them inbetween and especially for a woman whos bottoms looks like this..

she also changed right before washing the dishes so my point being why did she change to go wash the dishes when shes splashing nasty sponge water all over the place. but if you think this is ridiculous maybe you should remove yourself from megs asshole and get out of the hate thread :FU:
Very original. Why don't you take a looksie at my other posts and find I'm not up anyone's asshole. The fact that you think washing dishes in the same clothes you'll be leaving the house in is gross is what's ridiculous. How messy are you when you wash dishes? Lmao.

Revlit
Informer
Informer

Post by Revlit »

Observer12 wrote:
RoseGoldie wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:58 am
fashionnic wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:57 am
In case you didn’t watch the new vlog, don’t.
This is all you missed

This bitch still can’t get the eye lashes to look right. Wtf?! Also, cannot believe her racist mother kept the mess of a dining room Smeg put together. That place is a fucking joke with the 463 different shades of grey, which reminds me, where’s the so-called portfolio she was putting together to start her ‘interior designer career’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I haven’t seen the vlog yet but did the mother make a racist comment or something? I just want to know what happened and how she’s racist.

Why is meg soo obsessed with the colour grey? Surprised greyson hasn’t been sent to her parents yet or is she waiting till she’s pregnant to do that
They watched the movie, "Get out" at home a while back and during the ending credits the mom randomly said "Kunta Kinte" and Meg responded giggling "...Kunta Kinte...?"

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Revlit wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:46 am

Very original. Why don't you take a looksie at my other posts and find I'm not up anyone's asshole. The fact that you think washing dishes in the same clothes you'll be leaving the house in is gross is what's ridiculous. How messy are you when you wash dishes? Lmao.

[/quote]

Sorry didnt recognize your username, figured you were actually megs stalker.
She got dressed for her date and then washed the dishes rather than just staying in the same clothes that she shouldve been washing anyways is my point. and her nasty ass hair extensions kept falling into the sink as well
but she doesnt even use dishes they use paper plates so im not even sure what she was washing.
not gonna argue back and forth on this, if you think her rewearing her shit stained undies is fine then go on and god bless

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

fashionnic wrote:
This is all you missed

those wonky ass eyelashes though :?

Revlit
Informer
Informer

Post by Revlit »

steph88x wrote:
Revlit wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:46 am

Sorry didnt recognize your username, figured you were actually megs stalker.
She got dressed for her date and then washed the dishes rather than just staying in the same clothes that she shouldve been washing anyways is my point. and her nasty ass hair extensions kept falling into the sink as well
but she doesnt even use dishes they use paper plates so im not even sure what she was washing.
not gonna argue back and forth on this, if you think her rewearing her shit stained undies is fine then go on and god bless[/quote]Lmao back on topic, Thanks.

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

Revlit wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:49 am
Observer12 wrote:
RoseGoldie wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:58 am
fashionnic wrote:
This is all you missed

This bitch still can’t get the eye lashes to look right. Wtf?! Also, cannot believe her racist mother kept the mess of a dining room Smeg put together. That place is a fucking joke with the 463 different shades of grey, which reminds me, where’s the so-called portfolio she was putting together to start her ‘interior designer career’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I haven’t seen the vlog yet but did the mother make a racist comment or something? I just want to know what happened and how she’s racist.

Why is meg soo obsessed with the colour grey? Surprised greyson hasn’t been sent to her parents yet or is she waiting till she’s pregnant to do that
They watched the movie, "Get out" at home a while back and during the ending credits the mom randomly said "Kunta Kinte" and Meg responded giggling "...Kunta Kinte...?"

Oh right. I’ve heard of that movie and what it’s about but I didn’t see when they watched it.

Thanks for clearing it up for me :)

boyandgirlmom
Learner
Learner

Post by boyandgirlmom »

How is she so naive to the fact that her husband is mentally and emotionally abusive. H treats her like crap and acts like everything she says is dumb. Then he needs to be rewarded for telling his wife she is pretty and taking her to dinner. I think Meg is a dumb fake sellout but even she deserves better than that nasty ugly (inside and out) little man.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

boyandgirlmom
Learner
Learner

Post by boyandgirlmom »

Also...anyone watch Vanderpump Rules?

Brittany = Meg (except Brittany seems sweet)

Jax = Anthony

here4puns

Post by here4puns »

Ciara2990 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:16 am
Revlit wrote:

Guess I’ll have to go into my kitchen and set aside a designated dish washing outfit. Lol what in the literal fuck

Honestly if I knew I was going out on a date and shit I wouldn’t wash my dishes with that outfit on. I don’t know why this is such a fucking issue with people on this thread. I keep those chores for when I am in my loungewear same as cleaning my floors and shit. I wouldn’t do that in Jeans and a cute sweater.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

boyandgirlmom wrote:Also...anyone watch Vanderpump Rules?

Brittany = Meg (except Brittany seems sweet)

Jax = Anthony

Haha man I love that show even tho some of the cast gets on my last nerves and are such fame whores now Image

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

mnguye55 wrote:Honestly, if Rat is really getting into real estate, I think he'll actually be good at it. He is reallllly good at bullshitting and telling people what they want to hear when he wants something.
We will all know how short he is for real if he becomes a real estate agent lol.. all the pics with newly signed buyers

Return to “Megan Leigh”