Are they planning on having kids?

I just dont get this relationship.
Yes, they said they do.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Re: Squirmy and Grubs

Post by IHateCilantro »

Has she ever discussed her dating history? What was that like?

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Did Shane's head get bigger? (physically)

kittenteethz
Talker
Talker

Post by kittenteethz »

IHateCilantro wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:39 am
Has she ever discussed her dating history? What was that like?
No, she hasn't, but some of us think that Shane is her first serious relationship

Aceventura1987
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Aceventura1987 »

I can’t help but pity him. It’s tough to not be able bodied and be 100% dependent on others. I can’t help but feel skeeved out when I see her holding him. Idk. Disabled are not unworthy of love or sex but idkkkkk with these two

angelfoodcake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angelfoodcake »

I am super irritable today so here we gooooo lol

I think Hannah is super creepy and her prettiness has nothing to do with it. Shane looks like a fucking child. How the hell can you fuck or even think about fucking someone with the body of a child? Disabled people deserve love true I am not disagreeing there, but at some point when they look or act like a child its disgusting.

I think Shane is a fucking asshole. I don't care if he is disabled he is a fucking asshole. I don't think he cares about Hannah in any way except to say he is fucking a pretty girl. If he was normal I don't think he would date Hannah if the shoe was on the other foot if you know what I mean.

angelfoodcake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angelfoodcake »

etax11 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:06 pm
MinnieAnonamouse wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:15 pm
Maybe I’m just in a pissy mood tonight but the more I think about Shane, and Shane and Hannah’s relationship, the angrier I get. I spent my early twenties in a serious relationship with a guy who although able-bodied, suffered from depression and substance abuse, and was eventually diagnosed with a personality disorder. He relied on me to be his only source of happiness. We met when I was 19 and I admit that at first it was intoxicating to me to have someone be THAT in love with and enamored of me. I was a shy virgin who didn’t have much experience with guys, and I thought we had fallen in love. Maybe we had, for a bit, but here’s the thing: it’s not love. And you don’t realize it until you’re way too far in it. I was his world, the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen, the love of his life, etc.. He was no good, unworthy of love, a loser (all according to him) and it was up to me—and my existence as his hot, out-of-his-league girlfriend—to convince him otherwise. And then he’d drink too much and it was up to me to pry the knife out of his hands and convince him not to kill himself. Or he’d swallow a handful pills and it was up to me to call an ambulance to have him taken to hospital so his stomach could be pumped. It was a disability of a very different kind than Shane’s but the emotional abuse and manipulation is the same. I’m turning 30 soon and while I regret wasting those three-plus years with him, I thank god that after a short engagement, I didn’t marry him. I really hope Hannah thinks seriously about this marriage and committing her life to someone like Shane.
Jesus Christ that's exactly what happened to me.. Exactly. The guy was 'a loser', dealing with mental illness, heavy drinker and smoker, and I was dumb enough to spend 2.5 years of my life trying to rescue him. Waking up at 4.30 Am so I could visit him in the morning before school and make sure he's okay.
Every once in a while he'd do a scene too (almost killing himself or inserting himself into very dangerous positions so I could spend hours convincing him to please take care of himself). I only fucked up my sanity in the process. We were also engaged, but I broke it off. (he begged me not to leave him, and also insisted there was nothing wrong in our relationship).
A week later, he had another girlfriend. A loner like him, found another girl in 6 days. I'm still baffled when I think about it.

Holy shit me too same ages and relationship length

kittenteethz
Talker
Talker

Post by kittenteethz »

Hannahs fave pastime besides wiping Shane must be reading comments about her boobz... or maybe just raking in that adsense $$$
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

angelfoodcake wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:52 am
I am super irritable today so here we gooooo lol

I think Hannah is super creepy and her prettiness has nothing to do with it. Shane looks like a fucking child. How the hell can you fuck or even think about fucking someone with the body of a child? Disabled people deserve love true I am not disagreeing there, but at some point when they look or act like a child its disgusting.

I think Shane is a fucking asshole. I don't care if he is disabled he is a fucking asshole. I don't think he cares about Hannah in any way except to say he is fucking a pretty girl. If he was normal I don't think he would date Hannah if the shoe was on the other foot if you know what I mean.
I agree with everything. And i feel dirty and evil saying it.

The disabled
Men with micrococks
Little People
ALL DESERVE LOVE, SEX and Companionship.
But for average people, sexual attraction is usually pretty consistent.
Most CIS sexual attraction is down gender role LINES
I had a friend who was a Dominatrix, I can even get that.
BUT I cant understand ppl who are attracted (get rip roaringly wet or hard) to other ppl who look like BABIES or CHILDREN.
Its just weird. Its Le Tourneau-Esque.

sarahpt
Learner
Learner

Post by sarahpt »

I really like him Shane’s charity is doing a Covid relief program to help out the disabled community

kittenteethz
Talker
Talker

Post by kittenteethz »

On another forum, someone looked up the 990s for Shane's Laughing at my Nightmare non-profit on Guidestar or something, which I thought was interesting. I guess it's public record but typically lags a year or two behind.

"Shane, listed as President, was paid almost $35,000 in reportable compensation for 2018. His cousin, Sarah, listed as Vice President, drew almost $45,000. They are the only two paid people listed. LAMN took in almost $230,000 in 2018. A total of 16 recipients were awarded just over $64,000 in equipment. You can do the rest of the math or look it up for yourself.

While 2017 was about the same, 2016 is interesting. President, Shane, drew right at $28K. VP, Sarah, drew almost $41K, and a Treasurer named Erinn drew $21,600. That's over $90K. The organization took in just $190K for the year."

So basically Shane and Hannah are making a nice income overall from his books, the non-profit, speaking engagements (I'm assuming they get paid for them), youtube adsense, sponsors, merch, patreon etc. And the more their youtube channel grows, the more donations they get for the non-profit, and the more Shane will make from it. I don't know that he's necessarily overpaying himself but it's yet another source of revenue. I wonder how involved he is in the day-to-day running of it.

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

kittenteethz wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:58 am
On another forum, someone looked up the 990s for Shane's Laughing at my Nightmare non-profit on Guidestar or something, which I thought was interesting. I guess it's public record but typically lags a year or two behind.

"Shane, listed as President, was paid almost $35,000 in reportable compensation for 2018. His cousin, Sarah, listed as Vice President, drew almost $45,000. They are the only two paid people listed. LAMN took in almost $230,000 in 2018. A total of 16 recipients were awarded just over $64,000 in equipment. You can do the rest of the math or look it up for yourself.

While 2017 was about the same, 2016 is interesting. President, Shane, drew right at $28K. VP, Sarah, drew almost $41K, and a Treasurer named Erinn drew $21,600. That's over $90K. The organization took in just $190K for the year."

So basically Shane and Hannah are making a nice income overall from his books, the non-profit, speaking engagements (I'm assuming they get paid for them), youtube adsense, sponsors, merch, patreon etc. And the more their youtube channel grows, the more donations they get for the non-profit, and the more Shane will make from it. I don't know that he's necessarily overpaying himself but it's yet another source of revenue. I wonder how involved he is in the day-to-day running of it.
oooh what's the other forum?

kittenteethz
Talker
Talker

Post by kittenteethz »

It's called tattle life.

kittenteethz
Talker
Talker

Post by kittenteethz »

In the latest video Shane tells Hannah to stand up on the couch so she can show off her shorts/shirt (showing half her ass), and twirl around so they can settle their "argument" over whether she should tuck her shirt in or not ::eyeroll::. And then tells her to put her foot on his lap for no reason. "Tuck it in. Show them." Shane literally demands as Hannah seems to get a little flustered and doesn't want to do it. "I'll give you a twirl, tucked in," she says as Shane is like "lovely," admiring her butt in the camera. He then demands that she untuck and then twirl again. She gets genuinely flustered again like "I did this twirl already."

Shane is so desperate to feel like some kind of sex king in front of people, it's gross

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

kittenteethz wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:50 am
In the latest video Shane tells Hannah to stand up on the couch so she can show off her shorts/shirt (showing half her ass), and twirl around so they can settle their "argument" over whether she should tuck her shirt in or not ::eyeroll::. And then tells her to put her foot on his lap for no reason. "Tuck it in. Show them." Shane literally demands as Hannah seems to get a little flustered and doesn't want to do it. "I'll give you a twirl, tucked in," she says as Shane is like "lovely," admiring her butt in the camera. He then demands that she untuck and then twirl again. She gets genuinely flustered again like "I did this twirl already."

Shane is so desperate to feel like some kind of sex king in front of people, it's gross
I went to watch the beginning of their video just to see this...wow, so awkward? and who cares? hell now would that even be a conversation with my partner about how I wear my shirt, lol. I do not think it would be a conversation in any healthy relationship. and why the twirl? he really is milking parading Hanna's body which is a good body in itself, but like nothing to parade around? She is soft and average.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

If its real, you dont need to prove it.

Apple121
Learner
Learner

Post by Apple121 »

kittenteethz wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:50 am

He's doing it so he can feel like a man rather than a feeble man child who can't even wipe his own ass ... he's an asshole and it's nothing with him being disabled he's a bully and like others have said he' doesn't love or want hannah he just wants to prove to people that bully him that he can fuck a hot girl well I know he can't exactly fuck properly because he can't do anything but still I think if Hannah was like him Shane wouldnt be with her he's so shallow and trying to be the big man and trying to dominate hannah and have all the power by bossing her about and showing her off like a piece of meat her mum and dad surely can't be happy their daughter is in an emotionally abusive relationship but hey poor little Shane couldn't do that

SluethLegend
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SluethLegend »

Omg I came here to discuss the recent video and it’s crickets in here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0_JinxToMinx_0
Informer
Informer

Post by 0_JinxToMinx_0 »

Could have to do with the fact this site is down so much of the time.

Return to “N-Z”