Hannah McNeely

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...

Hannah McNeely

Post by Guest »

I thought I'd start a thread for Hannah cos she doesn't have one and I'm honestly not sure how I feel about her. She's Ellen Fisher's sister and at first I found her humour and quirkiness refreshing but every now and then I feel like she shows this 'darker' side (a bit dramatic but I don't know how else to describe it) especially when she's with other people. She's talked openly about her struggles with depression and general mood swings but I feel like she would be really hard to be around a lot because she often seems quite (sometimes very) condescending to her viewers and even her own family. I also think she verges on the annoying preachy 'this will solve all your problems!' side of veganism as much as she tries not to.
Whoo, needed to get that off my chest.

kiran1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hannah McNeely

Post by kiran1 »

I enjoyed all the schooling she got in her most recent video. She threw around the word "detox" a lot and made a medical medium smoothie. She didn't mention him by name but in the past she put out a video all about him and his protocol I like her a lot but she believes in some "woo" that I don't like. And with Ellen, I like her but actually not because she's anti Vax

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I like both of them, even though I'm not vegan anymore, I appreciate the ethical-vegan message they have but I feel like Hannah especially has become way too pushy with the whole-food, clean eating, health obsession lately

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I used to like her a lot but now not so much, I think she tries REALLY hard to be a certain way sometimes and it feels very forced, like when she leaves those clips in of her telling people what to do for the videos, I feel like it's supposed to endear me to her but it does the opposite. I also think it probably really bothers her that her husband isn't vegan but then she'll make videos about why it's good and it just comes across as trying to convince herself more than anything.

I think I officially stopped liking her when she made that post on instagram about how you can't say anything these days and it makes her not even want to read her comments when she got TWO comments saying they thought she was condescending on some video. And then Ellen was all in the comments of the post defending her. It made her insufferable to me.

zombieguts7
Learner
Learner

Post by zombieguts7 »

Did anyone see the Unnatural Vegan's response to Hannah's "You can be vegan anywhere" videos? I like Hannah, but I agree that there are so many factors that come into play that can influence a person's diet and Hannah's videos just seemed so ignorant.

TheMoreYouKnow63_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TheMoreYouKnow63_ »

People are reaming her in the comments, and rightly so. You can tell by looking at her, her family, and her sister's 1.1 million dollar house that she has no clue what it means to live in a food desert.

kiran1
Informer
Informer

Post by kiran1 »

People have criticizing her more and more lately. It must be extra stressful since she decided to quit her teaching job.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

kiran1 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:47 pm
People have criticizing her more and more lately. It must be extra stressful since she decided to quit her teaching job.

I don't watch all her videos so I never heard her explanation but it seemed like weird timing since didn't they just buy a house? Even if she's finally making some money on youtube you'd think they'd want the extra income. She can't handle even the slightest criticism so she's probably dying honestly.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
kiran1 wrote:

I don't watch all her videos so I never heard her explanation but it seemed like weird timing since didn't they just buy a house? Even if she's finally making some money on youtube you'd think they'd want the extra income. She can't handle even the slightest criticism so she's probably dying honestly.
She says teaching didn't pay enough

Post by Guest »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:25 am
I used to like her a lot but now not so much, I think she tries REALLY hard to be a certain way sometimes and it feels very forced, like when she leaves those clips in of her telling people what to do for the videos, I feel like it's supposed to endear me to her but it does the opposite. I also think it probably really bothers her that her husband isn't vegan but then she'll make videos about why it's good and it just comes across as trying to convince herself more than anything.

I think I officially stopped liking her when she made that post on instagram about how you can't say anything these days and it makes her not even want to read her comments when she got TWO comments saying they thought she was condescending on some video. And then Ellen was all in the comments of the post defending her. It made her insufferable to me.
I really went off her when people were criticising an instagram post of her walking through a field of wild flowers. The comments were a bit excessive but her response of how she's too busy to manage arguments in her comments so basically people needed to control themselves was so condescending like a teacher telling her students off. She often seems quite controlling and like she thinks she's superior to her viewers and sometimes other people in her videos. The quirky, funny girl thing seems like it's supposed to make her more endearing but it's starting to get old imo.

Post by Guest »

zombieguts7 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:30 am
Did anyone see the Unnatural Vegan's response to Hannah's "You can be vegan anywhere" videos? I like Hannah, but I agree that there are so many factors that come into play that can influence a person's diet and Hannah's videos just seemed so ignorant.
It'll be interesting to see what she does with the rest of the series and how she handles the criticism

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

manu_voo wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:38 am
Chloe_Bean wrote:
kiran1 wrote:

She says teaching didn't pay enough
it pays more than not teaching and not getting another job lol. Maybe she's banking on that novel she's writing.

veganballerina86
Informer
Informer

Post by veganballerina86 »

TheMoreYouKnow63_ wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:36 am
People are reaming her in the comments, and rightly so. You can tell by looking at her, her family, and her sister's 1.1 million dollar house that she has no clue what it means to live in a food desert.

I did not realise that Ellen’s home was THAT expensive, wow! I guess HI is very different, I knew it was more than their previous home, but I did not think it was that expensive. It does not seem to be that large, square footage wise to be that expensive, I know there is a lot of land, it still. Currently I am living in the upper Midwest US, 1.1 million would get you a lot more than what Ellen and Andrew have, HI is much more expensive than where I live. I do like both Ellen and Hannah, obviously by my name I am vegan, but sometimes I think they don’t realise that not everyone can afford some of the things that they promote. I manage living vegan on a budget, but definitely cannot afford some of the brands that they promote.

veganballerina86
Informer
Informer

Post by veganballerina86 »

TheMoreYouKnow63_ wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:36 am

Also, I forgot to ask: if people know how much Ellen’s home cost, what is the square footage? I remember people asking when she first moved, it she never responded to those questions.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

I thought it was so funny when she had that "nut free" snack yet it contained peanuts. I understand that peanuts can be technically classified as legumes but a lot of times people cannot have nuts in general. I personally am allergic to tree nuts but not peanuts. I don't dislike Hannah as much as other Youtubers and I do appreciate that her husband is not vegan. It also seems like her diet is way more balanced compared to her sister who barely eats any protein.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I hate how she always has to reiterate that it's not something she'd eat all the time when she eats anything junky, like those tacos.

What does she do now? She quit her job to do what, write? I assumed she'd be doing youtube more frequently. I think it's odd they were saving for a house and now that they have one she doesn't seem to have a stable income. What does Eric do?

FoxBuzzard
Stalker
Stalker

Post by FoxBuzzard »

Am I the only one that really likes Hannah´s personality? I don´t agree with everything she does but I don´t have to. She inspires me to eat more vegetables and fruits and try out vegan food. I don´t like a lot of vegan youtubers, but her, "The adventures of jade" and Bonnie Rebeccah, although she is not vegan anymore.

acdc822
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by acdc822 »

FoxBuzzard wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:02 am
Am I the only one that really likes Hannah´s personality? I don´t agree with everything she does but I don´t have to. She inspires me to eat more vegetables and fruits and try out vegan food. I don´t like a lot of vegan youtubers, but her, "The adventures of jade" and Bonnie Rebeccah, although she is not vegan anymore.
No, I like Hannah a lot too. I think she’s funny and I really enjoy watching her videos. I think some of her views are a little too “woo” for me (the medical medium thing, and the power of the mind stuff that she’s recently been talking about) but overall I do love her content. I certainly like her better than Ellen.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

The more I watched her the less I liked her, I realized I really don't agree with a lot of her mentalities. Plus that time she literally got TWO comments criticizing her (and they weren't even bad) and wrote a long rant on instagram about how people can't say anything anymore really turned me off.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

Has anyone seen her newest video about skincare? It was so funny because she talks about taking care of her skin yet talks about how much she likes to go out in the sun, ironically. If I didn't know better, I would've guessed she was pushing 50. Clearly all the time in the sun isn't doing her any favors aging wise.

Return to “F-K”