GraceIsn'tReallyFatUK - Busy writing thicc dissertations - Part 5

shishtarsalma
Debater
Debater

Re: GraceIsn'tReallyFatUK - Busy writing thicc dissertations - Part 5

Post by shishtarsalma » Fri May 17, 2019 4:09 am

Anglesea_25 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:15 am
She basically said her breakup with Aaron had effected her mental health and then explained she has PTSD but said she wouldn't discuss what that was from. So, what I took from that was she has trauma from something in the past and the stress of the breakup has brought it back/exacerbated it.

With regards to them breaking up I don't get the impression anything serious happened beyond Aaron deciding he didn't want to be with her anymore. It was pretty obvious in the video of her crying etc it wasn't a mutual decision. She was clearly head over heels for him and posting about him right up to when they broke up so I think it was a bit of a shock for her. If I was to speculate why he ended it I think it's because he realised they are such different people and it didn't have long-term potential because of that. He's working class and speaks a lot about how hard his mom has had to work to raise him, Grace's family are millionaires. He dropped out of school, she goes to Oxford. They very clearly moved in completely different circles and maybe that was uncomfortable for him. He likes to get high, she has an image to protect and had to post to confirm she didn't do drugs because of him. He's quite 'deep' (or at least he thinks he is lol) and she's pretty 'basic' and high maintenance. Overall just really badly matched and he kind of said it in the song he wrote about her
what song did he write about her? ive been trying to figure that out for ages

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein » Fri May 17, 2019 4:25 am

shishtarsalma wrote:
Anglesea_25 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:15 am
She basically said her breakup with Aaron had effected her mental health and then explained she has PTSD but said she wouldn't discuss what that was from. So, what I took from that was she has trauma from something in the past and the stress of the breakup has brought it back/exacerbated it.

With regards to them breaking up I don't get the impression anything serious happened beyond Aaron deciding he didn't want to be with her anymore. It was pretty obvious in the video of her crying etc it wasn't a mutual decision. She was clearly head over heels for him and posting about him right up to when they broke up so I think it was a bit of a shock for her. If I was to speculate why he ended it I think it's because he realised they are such different people and it didn't have long-term potential because of that. He's working class and speaks a lot about how hard his mom has had to work to raise him, Grace's family are millionaires. He dropped out of school, she goes to Oxford. They very clearly moved in completely different circles and maybe that was uncomfortable for him. He likes to get high, she has an image to protect and had to post to confirm she didn't do drugs because of him. He's quite 'deep' (or at least he thinks he is lol) and she's pretty 'basic' and high maintenance. Overall just really badly matched and he kind of said it in the song he wrote about her
what song did he write about her? ive been trying to figure that out for ages
Aaron Unknown - The One? (on YouTube)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein » Fri May 17, 2019 4:41 am

“Trying to keep your guard up emotionally only ends up altering decisions, felt the love flow and tried to put up a resistance”
“I was blinded by her curves but there’s a preference to the wisdom”
“How ironic neither of us wanted to go the distance”
“I put my guard up and tried to hold it with persistence”
“We said we didn’t want it but now it’s evident, that this love manifested in ways it’s never been”
“Still so many petty arguments getting repetitive, it’s like we’re only focused on the past... probably because there’s so many texts that I wish I never sent”
“When I was 18 I was facing the elements”
“It’s just two different worlds that we attempted to combine”
“I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss her intelligence”
“All of these negative vibes were holding me down”
“She hasn’t messaged back for weeks now”
“...Still I can’t help but think she’s the one”

tbonexo
Learner
Learner

Post by tbonexo » Fri May 17, 2019 5:20 am

I remember her saying her PTSD showed itself in the form of seizures

good2gossip
Learner
Learner

Post by good2gossip » Fri May 17, 2019 5:23 am

How/where did she meet Aaron?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

shishtarsalma
Debater
Debater

Post by shishtarsalma » Fri May 17, 2019 5:45 am

good2gossip wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:23 am

i think she mentioned in a video is was at a photoshoot or something, hes a model and she must've been at some gymshark gfg thing and they met there i think. correct me if im wrong guys!

PizzaAndCats
Learner
Learner

Post by PizzaAndCats » Fri May 17, 2019 6:54 am

I think there’s another typo in one of the guides it says to do 50(!!!!!) Hip thrusts at 70% RPM... girls in gfg are thinking it’s meant to say 5! I’m still not over that no one proof read these or tried to follow the guides or the recipes!

queensharon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by queensharon » Fri May 17, 2019 7:40 am

shishtarsalma wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:45 am
good2gossip wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:23 am

i think she mentioned in a video is was at a photoshoot or something, hes a model and she must've been at some gymshark gfg thing and they met there i think. correct me if im wrong guys!

I'm pretty sure in a video she said he dm'd her on Instagram and asked her on a date

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster » Fri May 17, 2019 10:17 am

sonnenschein wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:41 am
“Trying to keep your guard up emotionally only ends up altering decisions, felt the love flow and tried to put up a resistance”
“I was blinded by her curves but there’s a preference to the wisdom”
“How ironic neither of us wanted to go the distance”
“I put my guard up and tried to hold it with persistence”
“We said we didn’t want it but now it’s evident, that this love manifested in ways it’s never been”
“Still so many petty arguments getting repetitive, it’s like we’re only focused on the past... probably because there’s so many texts that I wish I never sent”
“When I was 18 I was facing the elements”
“It’s just two different worlds that we attempted to combine”
“I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss her intelligence”
“All of these negative vibes were holding me down”
“She hasn’t messaged back for weeks now”
“...Still I can’t help but think she’s the one”

crying at work

raspberet99
Learner
Learner

Post by raspberet99 » Fri May 17, 2019 12:19 pm

Brown nosers in the Facebook group are vocalising their “shock” at people requesting to follow Grace’s boyfriend on IG. The same girl who called Grace out on all her launch bullshit and her condescending use of “babe” all the time is making more good points about her enjoying the attention of it all. I feel like inviting her here.ImageImageImageImageImage

aceg343
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aceg343 » Fri May 17, 2019 12:29 pm

she fully just posted a video of him???

raspberet99
Learner
Learner

Post by raspberet99 » Fri May 17, 2019 12:40 pm

aceg343 wrote:she fully just posted a video of him???
And the thread has magically disappeared. Bet all the arse lickers commenting are sitting there now like:

WastefulVegan
Learner
Learner

Post by WastefulVegan » Fri May 17, 2019 12:45 pm

that phoebee girl sounds like throwaway with the x and the defending lol

It always surprises me when influencers don't want to make the rl public BUT leave breadcrumbs literally everywhere. Just keep your mouth shut if you want it private. It's not that hard? Your rl won't be less real if it's not on social media :roll:

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster » Fri May 17, 2019 1:28 pm

raspberet99 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:19 pm
Brown nosers in the Facebook group are vocalising their “shock” at people requesting to follow Grace’s boyfriend on IG. The same girl who called Grace out on all her launch bullshit and her condescending use of “babe” all the time is making more good points about her enjoying the attention of it all. I feel like inviting her here.

haha you totally should!

raspberet99
Learner
Learner

GraceIsn'tReallyFatUK - Busy writing thicc dissertations - Part 5

Post by raspberet99 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:31 pm

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:
raspberet99 wrote:
Brown nosers in the Facebook group are vocalising their “shock” at people requesting to follow Grace’s boyfriend on IG. The same girl who called Grace out on all her launch bullshit and her condescending use of “babe” all the time is making more good points about her enjoying the attention of it all. I feel like inviting her here.

haha you totally should!
“Come to the dark side...”

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Fri May 17, 2019 1:43 pm

raspberet99 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:31 pm
VonTrappJediMaster wrote:
raspberet99 wrote:

haha you totally should!
“Come to the dark side...”

Where we have more fun and use our brains lol.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Fri May 17, 2019 1:44 pm

Thought I'd check out the Tala Facebook page to see reviews. https://www.facebook.com/pg/WE-ARE-TALA ... e_internal

Couple of negative ones. One girl complained about not hearing anything about her order and refund so Grace replies saying they've emailed her three times. Then in a later reply tells the girl it might have gone to spam or she might have typed it in wrong due to the speed. Few minutes later Grace replies saying the girl didn't input an email!

1) Why lie about sending 3 emails?
2) Why let someone place an order without giving an email (yes the girl did give a mobile number but still)
3) What a shitshow.

Anglesea_25
Learner
Learner

Post by Anglesea_25 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:53 pm

raspberet99 wrote:
That Charlie girl dgaf lmao she has serious balls to say some of the things she comments. She can see past the facade because she's not up Grace's arse unlike the original poster...

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid » Fri May 17, 2019 2:22 pm

Anglesea_25 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:53 pm
raspberet99 wrote:
That Charlie girl dgaf lmao she has serious balls to say some of the things she comments. She can see past the facade because she's not up Grace's arse unlike the original poster...
How come they just don't kick out girls that aren't following the party line?

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Fri May 17, 2019 4:19 pm

Spid wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:44 pm
Thought I'd check out the Tala Facebook page to see reviews. https://www.facebook.com/pg/WE-ARE-TALA ... e_internal

Couple of negative ones. One girl complained about not hearing anything about her order and refund so Grace replies saying they've emailed her three times. Then in a later reply tells the girl it might have gone to spam or she might have typed it in wrong due to the speed. Few minutes later Grace replies saying the girl didn't input an email!

2) Why let someone place an order without giving an email (yes the girl did give a mobile number but still)
3) What a shitshow.
Wow... that's so embarrassing. Much professional business woman. Shitshow indeed.

bekki_june
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bekki_june » Fri May 17, 2019 6:51 pm

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:19 pm
Spid wrote:

3) What a shitshow.
Wow... that's so embarrassing. Much professional business woman. Shitshow indeed.
So I work for a government department doing social media, and honestly so much of how Tala and B_ND have handled their customer service via social networks is embarrassing and irresponsible. My department had a major project go horribly array a few years ago, and it messed up pay for a lot of public servants. To this day we’re still sorting that out. We get so many DMs and @s regarding people’s pay issues and in order to keep things fair, professional, and within standard messaging, every response goes through approval process with that programs team. Even for less serious questions directed at us regarding construction, bridge closures, etc. we have a set process and template for how we write responses and get them approved. This way you don’t get five users being told five different things. We also keep language super professional. Yes we care about you and we’ll be polite in the response, but you can do that without calling people babe and hun.

Frumious
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Frumious » Fri May 17, 2019 9:57 pm

bekki_june wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:51 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Spid wrote:

3) What a shitshow.
So I work for a government department doing social media, and honestly so much of how Tala and B_ND have handled their customer service via social networks is embarrassing and irresponsible. My department had a major project go horribly array a few years ago, and it messed up pay for a lot of public servants. To this day we’re still sorting that out. We get so many DMs and @s regarding people’s pay issues and in order to keep things fair, professional, and within standard messaging, every response goes through approval process with that programs team. Even for less serious questions directed at us regarding construction, bridge closures, etc. we have a set process and template for how we write responses and get them approved. This way you don’t get five users being told five different things. We also keep language super professional. Yes we care about you and we’ll be polite in the response, but you can do that without calling people babe and hun.
Couple things:
A) The Dunning-Kruger effect: Grez honestly believes she is Midas the Goddess and wanted to get away with this BS business venture without being held accountable for the shitshow. She really believes she's more intelligent than she truly is and anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot (I'm think of that feminism in meat or whatever lecture she attended a while back and how she made zero actual intellectual points afterwards).
B) Using "babe" and "hun" is so effing condescending that every time I see it written out in comments I want to bleach my eyes. It has this undertone of allowing a corridor into gaslighting and just has passive aggressive undertones of I'm about to stab you slowly but it's OK bc I used babe/hun.

marshnellow
Talker
Talker

Post by marshnellow » Fri May 17, 2019 10:14 pm

months ago, i followed her bf on his private account and he accepted me

PrinceSarah
Debater
Debater

Post by PrinceSarah » Fri May 17, 2019 10:37 pm

marshnellow wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:14 pm
months ago, i followed her bf on his private account and he accepted me Image

Oooh anything interesting on there? (I’m a nosy bitch I know)

littlechickpea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by littlechickpea » Sat May 18, 2019 1:08 am

Frumious wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:57 pm
bekki_june wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:51 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Spid wrote:

3) What a shitshow.
Couple things:
A) The Dunning-Kruger effect: Grez honestly believes she is Midas the Goddess and wanted to get away with this BS business venture without being held accountable for the shitshow. She really believes she's more intelligent than she truly is and anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot (I'm think of that feminism in meat or whatever lecture she attended a while back and how she made zero actual intellectual points afterwards).
B) Using "babe" and "hun" is so effing condescending that every time I see it written out in comments I want to bleach my eyes. It has this undertone of allowing a corridor into gaslighting and just has passive aggressive undertones of I'm about to stab you slowly but it's OK bc I used babe/hun.
Lolll I saw her at that lecture and she couldn't have looked more bored.

Return to “YT Fitness Influencers”