Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Hope They Don't Notice My Privilege Fletcher - Part 13

Post by Salatblader »

Leisha92 wrote: ↑
Fri May 03, 2019 3:47 am
ImageScreenshot_20190503-114421_Instagram.jpg

The cringe is real πŸ˜‚ everything about their relationship is so formal and robotic.....it's soooooo creepy!!!
Haha, yes - what he wrote about "being back with Carrie next week" sounds like that formal message you use for your automated email reponse when you're on holiday: "I am back in the office on 26th May". Like he's reporting his whereabouts and "clocking in/out" of time with Carrie.

ella_rose_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ella_rose_ »

jessisnotcool wrote: ↑
Fri May 03, 2019 4:10 am
Slightly OT but I can’t unsee it I-
THAT'S TERRIFIC BRITTANY AND REALLY ADDS AN EXTRA DIMENSION TO TODAY'S LESSON

Hahaha, I forgot about Daria :D

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

I've said it before and I'll say it again but ollie seriously creeps me out

swatgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by swatgirl777 »

That is 100% what a 13 year old insecure girl forces her bf to write to keep all of those man stealing bitches away lol

Post by Guest »

OT but I'm looking forward to seeing how many views these 'May Myself and I' videos get. I know it's still early but so far each one has gotten less views than the previous.

helia
Informer
Informer

Post by helia »

Has anyone seen this cover of DGW? It's so good! And, *ahem*, she actually hits all the high notes (except maybe the one at the end).

pishposh1
Talker
Talker

Post by pishposh1 »

I think she genuinely is busy/cant go as its odd she isnt going with oli? A family do is usually the perfect time to make introductions and we all know she loves to play up to the Happy Disney Couple thing so youd think she would have leapt at the chance to prove how close she is to him/his family!

Also chucking in my Karen Eternally H'Oppressed Fletcher idea into the new title mix πŸ˜‚

Leisha92
Learner
Learner

Post by Leisha92 »

pishposh1 wrote: ↑
Fri May 03, 2019 9:46 am
I think she genuinely is busy/cant go as its odd she isnt going with oli? A family do is usually the perfect time to make introductions and we all know she loves to play up to the Happy Disney Couple thing so youd think she would have leapt at the chance to prove how close she is to him/his family!

Also chucking in my Karen Eternally H'Oppressed Fletcher idea into the new title mix πŸ˜‚
Haha I was thinking of "Karen Mope Farrah" as a reference to her whiney self-pitying attitude and her newly found expertise on running πŸ˜‚

Thelittlemouse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Thelittlemouse »

The running posts are really starting to grind on me! She doesn't seem to grasp that long distance running isn't about how fast you can run 1km, it's about being able to keep a steady pace over distance. No point in being able to run a 6 minute kilometer if you then have to walk the other 9km. There is nothing wrong with walking these sort of events (I frequently do myself) but don't harp on as if you're an expert runner πŸ™„

Goldeelox
Talker
Talker

Post by Goldeelox »

In today's episode Karen contemplates doughnuts.
  • Can you dangle a doughnut on a stick as you run to motivate yourself?
  • Sadly not sponsored by Doughnut Time of Shaftesbury Avenue :(
  • Learning to say no to things when you're much too busy...???
  • Too many doughnuts on your plate is a bad thing.
  • This introverted actress asks 'What is your doughnut?'
  • That thumbnail... ooft...
Karen, you are a doughnut.
"...laced with arrogance, a splash of self love and garnished with a cheeky sprig of β€œwhy the hell not?”…I stared back."

PlumeriaBahar
Talker
Talker

Post by PlumeriaBahar »

Screenshot_2019-05-03-19-15-19-260_com.instagram.android.png
From Ollie's Instastory. I just looooove the shade.
/JSYK - SPOILERS - The Last 5 Years is a musical by JRB that tells a story of two people who fall in love, get married, he then cheats on her and generally ignores her and they get divorced/.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Fri May 03, 2019 10:32 am

Haha I was thinking of "Karen Mope Farrah" as a reference to her whiney self-pitying attitude and her newly found expertise on running πŸ˜‚

Mope Farrah :rofl: amazing
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

thisjuststinks
Learner
Learner

Post by thisjuststinks »

PlumeriaBahar wrote: ↑
Fri May 03, 2019 11:28 am

/JSYK - SPOILERS - The Last 5 Years is a musical by JRB that tells a story of two people who fall in love, get married, he then cheats on her and generally ignores her and they get divorced/.
To add to that, she’s also generally unsupportive of him and they’re both very self-centered. One of my all-time favorite musicals and I hate that now I’m imagining Karen and Pumpkin absolutely ruining it :roll:

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

PlumeriaBahar wrote: ↑
Fri May 03, 2019 11:28 am

Maybe it's a sign

pishposh1
Talker
Talker

Post by pishposh1 »

Fri May 03, 2019 10:32 am

HAHAHAHA πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

Just a few rambly points I need to get out of my brain.

1. I agree. Ollie is creepy af. He just gives me the weirdest vibe, such an uneasy feeling.

2. H'Oppressed is genius.

3. Why does Karen keep referring to herself as Fletcher. I mean, I know why but also...why? That family is so obsessed with being Fletchers United.

4. Why is she talking with her mouth full of doughnut? It's disgusting.

5. She said her month of May is looking empty but at the same time she's so unbelievably busy that she had to turn down 3 whole friends? Make it make sense.

6. I knew she was going to say running was "just mine, away from everything else". Still have to tell the world every. single. little. detail though right?

7. Of fucking course she loves listening to her own thoughts when running. Probably has a commentary in her head of her winning gold for GB ('cos she's absolutely a professional runner now). Or a commentary about the hot guy painting her picture while she's running or the crowd that starts to follow her while she runs chanting how stunningly beautiful she is & they've never seen anyone run the way she does, especially not a rare creature with blonde hair and brown eyes.

8. Thrilled. Why is she utterly thrilled about everything?
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

Redfloss
Talker
Talker

Post by Redfloss »

How about Karen Mope Farrah: Me, me & meeeeee

giveitsomepizazz
Learner
Learner

Post by giveitsomepizazz »

fairandsquare wrote: ↑
Fri May 03, 2019 1:26 am
giveitsomepizazz wrote: ↑
Thu May 02, 2019 11:37 pm
holly golightly wrote: ↑
Thu May 02, 2019 1:11 pm
Also, I doubt she spent much time at all looking for an instrumental to Stars. I just typed in "Stars Female Karaoke" for one transposed to a female key and found a suitable one that would definitely be in her range immediately.
Also her brother is Tom Fletcher. Could she not have grabbed him for an hour to plonk something out on the piano for her?
In all fairness, Tom is really sick atm, but I highly doubt he would mind her borrowing one of his many instruments...
Or she could have spent two more minutes searching for an appropriate instrumental version on youtube :?
Ah right, that's fair enough. I stopped following Tom years ago. But anyway, the point remains that there were ways and means. Her excuse was rubbish.

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

LylaJovana wrote:Just a few rambly points I need to get out of my brain.

1. I agree. Ollie is creepy af. He just gives me the weirdest vibe, such an uneasy feeling.

2. H'Oppressed is genius.

3. Why does Karen keep referring to herself as Fletcher. I mean, I know why but also...why? That family is so obsessed with being Fletchers United.

4. Why is she talking with her mouth full of doughnut? It's disgusting.

5. She said her month of May is looking empty but at the same time she's so unbelievably busy that she had to turn down 3 whole friends? Make it make sense.

6. I knew she was going to say running was "just mine, away from everything else". Still have to tell the world every. single. little. detail though right?

7. Of fucking course she loves listening to her own thoughts when running. Probably has a commentary in her head of her winning gold for GB ('cos she's absolutely a professional runner now). Or a commentary about the hot guy painting her picture while she's running or the crowd that starts to follow her while she runs chanting how stunningly beautiful she is & they've never seen anyone run the way she does, especially not a rare creature with blonde hair and brown eyes.

8. Thrilled. Why is she utterly thrilled about everything?
Yeah #5 shocked me as well. She’s done fuck-all since Heathers ended and is telling friends she’s too busy? Doing what? The occasional single performance night and making YouTube videos hardly counts as β€œbusy” when most people work at least 40 hours a week.

If I were her friend, I would take that as a not-so-subtle hint that she didn’t WANT to spend time with me.

ohelliebeans
Learner
Learner

Post by ohelliebeans »

I tried watching her new videos, tried being the key words.

Here are my thoughts:

1) That Mary Poppin comment was so cringe.
2) Her munching away on that donut was disgusting because ew much, talking with your mouth full!?
3) Her hand gestures honestly seem so arrogant it is no surprise people have such a bad impression of her. Because from every move of her hands, especially her pointing finger gesture, it sounds so commanding and well.... bossy. It shows how highly she thinks of herself because it always is in such a tight demanding grip or pose.... Honestly it was shocking has drastically it has changed recently. It was bad before but now it is just wow.

Return to β€œCarrie Hope Fletcher”