Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Safiya Nygaard: FrankenTuber sponsored by Wish - Part 3

Post by centaurii »

graceysghost wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:56 pm
IMO the look was flattering on her. She doesn’t look right in brightly colored clothes. Dark and cool tones suit her better.
And the hair was gorgeous, LinDa is incredibly talented.
I wish she would take note of when other people do her makeup. The thick cat eye has GOT to go. Not a single person who does her makeup ever does that on her because it’s not flattering on her. She looks so much better with just shadow and lashes. She doesn’t even have to do lashes either, just some good mascara. But regardless she really needs to stop with her current makeup lol
Actually agreed with you on that one: not that she doesn't suit colour, but full-on pastels don't look right on her. They wash her the fuck out.
That being said, though, I feel like this video would have been more interesting if they tried to explore more of the different subcultures. Such a tease to include so many of them in the intro! That punk style (something with some colour, like a bright red or purple) would be a nice amalgamation of the usual all-black she wears, and something new. Because really, she only really tried on two different type of styles, and the video in all is just so repetitive.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pastel »

centaurii wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:35 am
graceysghost wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:56 pm
IMO the look was flattering on her. She doesn’t look right in brightly colored clothes. Dark and cool tones suit her better.
And the hair was gorgeous, LinDa is incredibly talented.
I wish she would take note of when other people do her makeup. The thick cat eye has GOT to go. Not a single person who does her makeup ever does that on her because it’s not flattering on her. She looks so much better with just shadow and lashes. She doesn’t even have to do lashes either, just some good mascara. But regardless she really needs to stop with her current makeup lol
Actually agreed with you on that one: not that she doesn't suit colour, but full-on pastels don't look right on her. They wash her the fuck out.
That being said, though, I feel like this video would have been more interesting if they tried to explore more of the different subcultures. Such a tease to include so many of them in the intro! That punk style (something with some colour, like a bright red or purple) would be a nice amalgamation of the usual all-black she wears, and something new. Because really, she only really tried on two different type of styles, and the video in all is just so repetitive.
I was definitely hoping she would feature a wider variety of styles too. A sweet lolita look, gothic lolita, hime, etc, etc. It would have been a great way to explore the subculture a bit more, and it'd even tie in with how she's done a lot of the decades videos.

Pemberleydreams
Informer
Informer

Post by Pemberleydreams »

I think with the pastel ones main problem was waistline,it looked too high-up on her due to her height n made it look uncomfortably childlike

Return to “Safiya Nygaard”