My Lidl Phoney (Shetland Edition) Shooting Clays & AD’s for days #39

Pepper0506
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: My Lidl Phoney (Shetland Edition) Shooting Clays & AD’s for days #39

Post by Pepper0506 »

To kill another rabbit 😡 these cats owners are dicks !!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lucegoose
Learner
Learner

Post by lucegoose »

Angeoudemon wrote:Omg!!!! I just can't with the cats!!!! Absolutely abominable! Stop putting up their preys on social media and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! If they want to own cats they need to take responsibility for them and deal with the consequences!
Either the keep the cats inside 24/7 or they build something, like you guys are suggesting. They could also get another breed with weaker instincts that would fit their "forever home" better...but Labia doesn't not want to do that because she want #luxe cats....!

Imagine if one of the neighbours kids has a pet rabbit and Lumi and Lynx get their paws on it....horrible!

As Sherlock would say: "Do your research".
I really don’t understand WHY they are so cool with taking pics of dying animals and then to post it on their SM? I can’t get my head around it......I would be distraught if my cat killed and brought to me a dead animal it would literally break my heart. I would do everything to ensure it never happens again. Animals as pets are the owners responsibility and they need to take action to stop them being so feral! I guess my main point is that I don’t understand how they are so blasé about it..... heartless chavs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

They have an answer for everything.
Won't keep cats inside at night as pee on her head. Won't play with them as busy lazing in dressing gown. Won't feed decent food as gets free gifted whiskers.ImageImageImage

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

LicenseToLurk wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:51 am
*NEW THREAD*

First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40 Image
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
Just in case people missed it: there is a new thread!

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “Lydia Millen”