Informer
Informer

Re: My Lidl Phoney (Shetland Edition) Shooting Clays & AD’s for days #39

Post by Lorena »

Cant Relate wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:51 pm
Iris1969 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:32 am
Disguised as showing how much she is loving her "forever home", but secretly fishing for compliments about her body :lol: :

God above! Just look at this lisping, legginged lunatic ... I do believe I can hear Tiny Tim singing Tiptoe Through The Topiaries.
OMG can she be any more self-absorbed? Most pointless video ever, screams LOOK AT ME AND MY SKINNY BODEEEEH!!!! :?

Chick_pea
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chick_pea »

I wouldn’t worry too much, we’ve seen the comments Lydia’s made about Alex. To be her friend you must have some super thick skin.

That is one farken ugly dress 🤮🤢

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

eggybeggy wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:
tiredofblogs wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:35 am
Didn’t realise how big Alex was either....
especially in the legs. Looking a bit like tree trunks there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really?! This is so unnecessary, she looks great and does not deserve unwarranted comments about her body being posted on the internet just because she is friends with an influencer.
Back off. U think they say nice things about other people especially women. They are mean girls and they deserve a taste of their own medicine. We’ve seen evidence of them making fun of how other women look so take your righteous bullshit elsewhere. This is abhorred bloggers. She wanted this put up by liedia so all’s fair mate

Bit harsh, she made a fair point. Your right though, this is abhorred bloggers and alex isn't even a blogger.
In my defence, this was posted as a comeback to Alex of my posting the pics of people in this hideous dress that Alex has then posted this to make fun of me posting the pics of Lidl’s followers who bought the dress. And Alex has been trying to be a blogger/influenzer. I know this as I’ve seen it. She’s been trying to get products etc sent to her like lidl.
Funny how the Lydia threads are full of people so defensive ready to snap at the slightest thing that doesn’t even concern them, yet the other abhorred blogger threads are vicious. Even to the point of insulting blogger’s babies (which is very wrong). Endless brutal insults on every little thing they do BUT no one argues with them as it’s abhorred.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

I agree vampy, and that dress is not for a figure like that, it is a bit like hair clips on a bald head or woolly scarf in mid summer … that is why designers make all sorts of different shapes and fits, to actually fit your body type!!

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Hunevoque wrote:I agree vampy, and that dress is not for a figure like that, it is a bit like hair clips on a bald head or woolly scarf in mid summer … that is why designers make all sorts of different shapes and fits, to actually fit your body type!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

C541F1F5-4EBA-4027-92BD-AFB0E29C02CC.png
Ali knows this is an unflattering photo :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon »

Does that dress look good on anyone though? Maybe a little toddler.

Ouchies
Learner
Learner

Post by Ouchies »

Every time I see dead eyed halfwit Ali dressed in his gentlemanly suits and country attire I have George Michael ringing in my ears.... ‘sometimes the clothes do not make the man’ 😫😳

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon »

Chichibangbang wrote: C541F1F5-4EBA-4027-92BD-AFB0E29C02CC.png
OMG! My boyfriend has a better butt than Lidl :rofl: .

Why aren't her pt working on her "peach"?

Post by Guest »

Angeoudemon wrote:
Chichibangbang wrote: C541F1F5-4EBA-4027-92BD-AFB0E29C02CC.png
OMG! My boyfriend has a better butt than Lidl :rofl: .

Why aren't her pt working on her "peach"?

Seems to be trying something on camera....

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Her trainer, you can see her working out on his instastories https://www.instagram.com/sb_fitness_therapy/

LicenseToLurk

My Lidl Phoney (Shetland Edition) Shooting Clays & AD’s for days #39

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Sandip never disappoints Image bloody love him Image

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

Meanwhile in Stan land, our Labia's biggest stalker has followed her yet again. Same hair, same color palette on face and clothing. :roll:

I wonder if our dear author is wringing her hands now that Lydia no longer drives a RR. Yes everyone, the oddest stalker ever also drives a RR Evoque. You can see it peeking behind the red car in the photo. Will the esteemed doctor sell a kidney for an AM or will she be changing to a more practical Mercedes convertible to keep up with Labia? Stay tuned.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

It is probably millen’s old car!!

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

happyforest wrote:Meanwhile in Stan land, our Labia's biggest stalker has followed her yet again. Same hair, same color palette on face and clothing. :roll:

I wonder if our dear author is wringing her hands now that Lydia no longer drives a RR. Yes everyone, the oddest stalker ever also drives a RR Evoque. You can see it peeking behind the red car in the photo. Will the esteemed doctor sell a kidney for an AM or will she be changing to a more practical Mercedes convertible to keep up with Labia? Stay tuned.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
OMG ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This woman scares me. Single white female....... and who the hell leaves their car in such a filthy state?!?!

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Shame them working with Liedia killed any excitement that could be had over this.
Unfortunately for Wayne Goss, an actual career makeup artist not someone who just talks out of his arse like lidl, some of us can’t seperate cult beauty from the disaster bullshit artist lidl is. I couldn’t never part with my money for any company that put Lidl’s name to a product or promotion.

Stay_Indoors
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stay_Indoors »

Hi All, New member. I'm still a semi-fan of Lydia's, but I think because I'm still holding out hope she will return to the humble person she was in 2016-early 2018. I think once she moved and things in the new house started to be done, she changed very much. I find her becoming very smug, entitled, and ungrateful. Once they "bought" the Aston Martin I realized how much she has changed. I understand people grow up and find success, be she seems to have lost a bit of humility. And the latest Instagram post of her walking through her kitchen on her tip toes and twirling in the backyard actually made me laugh out loud. Her face and attitude wasn't, "I'm so lucky and grateful for this beautiful home." Instead it came across like "Ha - Ha, look what I have and you don't." Her style, too, is reminding me a bit of an older lady in the 1980's. I don't know...it's a shame...

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Stay_Indoors wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:15 am
Hi All, New member. I'm still a semi-fan of Lydia's, but I think because I'm still holding out hope she will return to the humble person she was in 2016-early 2018. I think once she moved and things in the new house started to be done, she changed very much. I find her becoming very smug, entitled, and ungrateful. Once they "bought" the Aston Martin I realized how much she has changed. I understand people grow up and find success, be she seems to have lost a bit of humility. And the latest Instagram post of her walking through her kitchen on her tip toes and twirling in the backyard actually made me laugh out loud. Her face and attitude wasn't, "I'm so lucky and grateful for this beautiful home." Instead it came across like "Ha - Ha, look what I have and you don't." Her style, too, is reminding me a bit of an older lady in the 1980's. I don't know...it's a shame...
I've noticed that a lot of people who first start writing on GG think that she used to be so nice and humble but that she has changed, but I think it's exactly the other way around: the nice humble person from 2016 was an act to get people to like her, but now she is successful her mask is slipping and she is showing who she really is: a stuck up, mean, shallow, materialistic, arrogant, vain and narcissistic woman.

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

LicenseToLurk wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:52 am
who else thinks he put sedatives in the Mac & Cheese so he could Netflix & chill in peace?

GMG inspo again...Julia is the only other person I see post stuff like this and refer to her husband as "husband" - but it comes off genuine. Lidl wavers depending on who she wants to copy that day, but this new way of talking is a new thing and so forced :roll:

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

fromdusktilldawn wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:10 pm
The size of her nose ImageImage

I love how her vanity attempted to improve an insecurity that ultimately made her the ugliest man I've ever seen. I love even more that she thinks it looks "cute" :rofl: Her face injections are like a continual gift to the world :D

Return to “Lydia Millen”