Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

SugarShack
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

Post by SugarShack »

Who has agreed to watch her children for three days? And why does she need three days away from her kids. She’s only going to lay on the couch smoking weed and sucking on her paci while Mike paddles her pancake ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: "paddles her pancake ass" just cracked me up LOL. And I'm sure they're doing what they did last time - probably dropping the kids at Mike's mom and then her dad's when Mike's mom has had enough lmao. I'm lucky if someone offers to watch my son for a few hours so my husband and I can have dinner - she doesn't realize how lucky she is, yet alllll she does is complain!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She thinks people owe her. She doesn’t realize that it is a gift of time. All she does is whine and complain.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The best was when she was sitting there badmouthing Mike's mom because she was an hour late picking up the girls that one time. She is so ungrateful it's not even funny.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That was so funny because it showed how so unaware she is. She came off like a B*tch. I bet if Mike’s mom knew about that
she wouldn’t be so happy to help Cuntney out anymore.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I see that she put off buying Valentines for her girls to give out until the last possible minute.

Then she gets on IG and thinks she should post so that others could see and maybe follow what she buys. She doesn’t
know that other Moms bought their kids Valentines to give out prior to the last possible minute. Nobody else cares what
she buys anyway. Give it up woman! She is the furthest to from an influencer I have ever seen.

Who wants to be or live like she does??? :oink: :mrgreen: :skull:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's hilarious to me that she didn't seem to know what kids Valentines look like nowadays. She was amazed by the fact that they came with magnets/paper footballs. Has she not bought cards for Brielle for the past couple of years?? Also, she was sitting there complaining about having to write them out - why isn't Brielle doing her own? My son's teachers always stress that they want the kids to do it themselves because it's good penmanship practice.

She's on there this morning talking about her damn rings again. The only thing I can think of when I see all those cheap rings on her fingers is you can tell just by looking at it that she never does any work. No one who cooks, cleans, washes dishes, scrubs toilets, etc. is going to want to take off 15 rings (especially knuckle rings - they're SO freaking annoying!) every time they do something. She also said she thinks there's resin underneath a couple of them. Smart. If you wore gloves like you're supposed to, maybe you wouldn't ruin your jewelry.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She just pronounce "phthalate" as "pal-fate." :rofl: God, her hair is so dirty and gross. Why is washing her hair so difficult for her? She says she "hates hair washing day." So does she only wash it once a week? I don't understand why it's so difficult because she never styles it or does anything to it. She really is the laziest human being I have ever come across.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:33 am
It's hilarious to me that she didn't seem to know what kids Valentines look like nowadays. She was amazed by the fact that they came with magnets/paper footballs. Has she not bought cards for Brielle for the past couple of years?? Also, she was sitting there complaining about having to write them out - why isn't Brielle doing her own? My son's teachers always stress that they want the kids to do it themselves because it's good penmanship practice. ....[CUT]
I didn’t understand that either. She has been buying Valentines for a few years now. All of a sudden she is excited and amazed
by the variety of Valentines available. Weird. Maybe Mike has been buying them for Brielle since she started school. When we
help with Valentines the teachers also wanted the kids to do it. Someone would check the list and make sure all the names
had a Valentines card but otherwise the boys do it. I can believe that Courtney doesn’t know any better though. For all the
time she SAYS she spends at school she doesn’t seem to know much about what goes on there.

I also couldn’t believe that she didn’t realize that she had two of one child’s list and not one of each child’s list. She can’t use
Mommy brain. That is for new moms as far as I know. Courtney drops her kids off at school each day. I would call it impaired
brain.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:33 am
She's on there this morning talking about her damn rings again. The only thing I can think of when I see all those cheap rings on her fingers is you can tell just by looking at it that she never does any work. No one who cooks, cleans, washes dishes, scrubs toilets, etc. is going to want to take off 15 rings (especially knuckle rings - they're SO freaking annoying!) every time they do something. She also said she thinks there's resin underneath a couple of them. Smart. If you wore gloves like you're supposed to, maybe you wouldn't ruin your jewelry.
I take off all my rings when I come in the door. Who can craft, cook, clean or take care of kids with rings on? If her cheap rings
are so precious to her she should be extra careful with them. I thought she wears gloves all the time anyway. How did she get
resin under and in her rings? :o All of her jewelry looks like crap these days anyway. She needs to buy some decent jewelry
and take care of it. I can tell she isn’t taking care of her engagement ring. It doesn’t too shiny these days. If she isn’t careful
she will ruin her engagement ring too. I don’t think Courtney does very much at all around the house anymore. She never
shows herself cooking much like she used too. I bet the girls do most of what little cleaning gets done. Mike seems to do a lot
of the grocery shopping. All Courtney does is complain.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She did a dance when the kids left and Mike still isn't home so she's laying on the couch watching Shameless and filming it. She said he's bringing home sushi - she isn't doing ANYTHING, she couldn't go pick up food? She sends him after he's worked all day? lmao what a life. Lay around doing nothing all day everyday, complain all week long, fake sick to get out of doing even the most mundane chores, and have everything done for you by your boyfriend and his mom.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She couldn’t wait for her girls to leave. I saw the dance of happiness. She is happy to be at home with no responsibilities.
She usually has responsibilities and just ignores them. She also doesn’t seem as drugged as usual. Wonder why? We called
all of this of though.

Happy when the girls leave.
Not sick.
Not as impaired.
No longer bitching about her entire life. (Although she is complaining about her phone)
Claiming her life is now good.

I wonder how many more of our predictions will come to pass? I haven’t seen all of her up to date stories I am sure.
Has she made any other predictions come true yet?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I haven't seen anything from her today...last post was Mike rubbing her feet last night lol. And how "sexy his arms are" :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yeah, that was gross. Neither of them are sexy. What is she trying to prove?

The skeleton 💀 and the less than ideal day laborer 👷🏻‍♂️.

Sorry Courtney, the two of you together excite no one!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Also, I am loving that IG Stories is cutting her off at 4. It is cutting down on her ability to tell dumb stories that nobody
cares about anyway. It limits her ability to ramble on and on about nothing that I have to tap through. I also like that it
cuts down on her profanity laced bull.

It amuses me that it frustrates her so much and she can’t figure out how to fix it. She will start to tell a dumb story and
it cuts her off. She gets mad but is not smart enough to rectify the situation. Just fix the issue! Instead she whines about
it! She is hilarious! 🤪🤪🤪🤪

The madder she is... the better I like her.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh it's so entertaining when she gets pissed off. She never knows how to fix anything, she wants everyone to do it for her. It's most likely her phone/the app updates even though she says it was happening before the update. I'm not an iPhone user so I don't know how it works on there, but sometimes with Samsung updates I'll have an issue with an app and just need to restart my phone. That's it. Simple fix lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I just want to see how long it takes her to figure out the fix. She will probably have someone else tell her how to fix
it. She is totally useless. She could try... well I am not going to say. 😉😉

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She sounds completely out of it today. Drugged up and drooling over her stupid crystals. Says her voice is like that "from screaming last night" and then posted a picture of her heels on the floor that said something like "have to remember to clean up all our messes before the girls come home tomorrow." Um, gross? Literally no one needs to hear that? And how fucking gross are you that you just have sex all over the house and don't clean anything afterwards?

She just answered what I've been wondering too, if they're going to go to that crystal show this year. Can't wait to see how much money they blow this time...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think she tries too hard. No pics of a messed up house. No pics of her sex toys. No IG stories of anywhere they went out
to. Even just riding around. Nothing from her really all weekend. We know how she loves to overshare. Then she comes
on and starts with the gross stories. That is weird coming from Courtney. No pics of all the cute outfits she was going to
wear. Nothing.

Anymore with Courtney, I go with no pics or stories or it didn’t happen. 🤥🤥🤥🤥

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I did wonder if she was going to the crystal show. I wonder how much money the two rednecks will spend? More money
that could be better spent elsewhere. She did tell us that she was going though. She hasn’t gone anywhere. Hardly left
her house. She used to hop in her “truck” and take off all the time and shop. Now she goes nowhere. I know she doesn’t
have a DL but that has never stopped her before. Why did she quit going anywhere? Why is she afraid to leave the house?

Return to “Courtney Lurae”