her new video is the most awkward thing
the "dancing" clips are the most awkward things I've seen in a while lol

war-country
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Dayton

Post by war-country »

Video is still shot in a fish eye lense, making her appear smaller...

Post by Guest »

honestly, i'm starting to believe that many in the body positivity community know that some of the stuff they are spewing is total BS (like carrie treating exercise like the devil and an awful thing with no benefits) but do it anyways to make money off of it. I mean look at how big Tess Holliday's career is because she has branded herself as fat acceptance/body positive. It's literally how she makes her livelihood. And now I see Carrie do the same. Her latest videos about taking care of yourself/loving yourself were both sponsored an monetized. i don't know if she will be able to lose weight because she makes money off of telling people they are perfect the way they are and don't need to change.

war-country
Informer
Informer

Post by war-country »

lefargen97 wrote: honestly, i'm starting to believe that many in the body positivity community know that some of the stuff they are spewing is total BS (like carrie treating exercise like the devil and an awful thing with no benefits) but do it anyways to make money off of it. I mean look at how big Tess Holliday's career is because she has branded herself as fat acceptance/body positive. It's literally how she makes her livelihood. And now I see Carrie do the same. Her latest videos about taking care of yourself/loving yourself were both sponsored an monetized. i don't know if she will be able to lose weight because she makes money off of telling people they are perfect the way they are and don't need to change.
Tess has also openly admitted to gaining 75 lbs (or more) since she became the face of the movement. Imagine just...gaining...75 lbs????

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

jlm1995 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:58 pm
Samisgossiping wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:53 pm
her new video is the most awkward thing
the "dancing" clips are the most awkward things I've seen in a while lol
But I imagine getting sponsored by Calvin Klein is a bit of an honor, so you think she'd put in more effort into the video than a shitty script and awkward laughing at nothing clips?

If I was the sponsorship coordinator, I'd be pissed this was the result.

I get Carrie's not exactly creative and rent is due on the first, but come on. Effort.

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

banita803 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:20 pm
Cringe. Why does she wait for a sponsorship or ad to discuss "body positivity"? Seems like she just wants to cash in. Golddigger much Carrie? #fakeImageImageImage

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
she's gaining all her weight in her midsection which is super unhealthy, it just doesn't look as bad as sierra yet bc she's tall. ngl i kinda can't wait for her to keep gaining weight. i wonder what point she'll see that she looks so bad that she'll actually do something about it, still finding a way to say she loves herself tho.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

They're already high cut briefs, but she has them pulled up unflatteringly high to cover her stomach fat.

Also, please don't ever show me your vagina again. Thanks.

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

cheesecake134 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:29 am
They're already high cut briefs, but she has them pulled up unflatteringly high to cover her stomach fat.

I was thinking exactly that... she’s gonna have a front wedgie in 0.8 seconds if she keeps dancing

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

I think she tries to make everything as high-waisted as possible because she's convinced herself it's flattering because it gives her a waist and holds in her stomach fat.

I don't actually think it's all that flattering on her short, wide torso though. I think her nightmare mid-rise or even a, gasp, LOW RISE JEAN would look better.

JennaJem
Learner
Learner

Post by JennaJem »

Seeing a photo of myself making those massive indents in that bed would lead immediately to a salad an hour on the treadmill.

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

JennaJem wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:58 am
Seeing a photo of myself making those massive indents in that bed would lead immediately to a salad an hour on the treadmill.
She may just have a really soft mattress, which is also not usually great for bigger bodies. I love a pillow top/down comforter as a mattress pad but I caved to the firm mattress because it’s better for your joints and obviously has more support. Maybe she feels tired all the time because she’s not getting adequate sleep. Not to say she’s not getting enough since she sleeps in but it may not be actually restful, restorative sleep.

bsant020
Learner
Learner

Post by bsant020 »

cheesecake134 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:29 am

Lol, this is exactly what I was thinking ... front wedgie 🤢

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

cheesecake134 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:58 am
I think she tries to make everything as high-waisted as possible because she's convinced herself it's flattering because it gives her a waist and holds in her stomach fat.

I don't actually think it's all that flattering on her short, wide torso though. I think her nightmare mid-rise or even a, gasp, LOW RISE JEAN would look better.
Remember when she tried on mid-rise and claimed they were so unflattering... when the only issue was they were the wrong size.

Your love handles won’t stick out if you gonup a size.

mdlovesgg
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by mdlovesgg »

I didn't know Carrie had a thread and haven't watched her in at least a year. .. but that Calvin's post is wow. I thought I was looking at Sierra from a year ago for a second.

Love yourself all you want, but girl you gotta take advantage of the options you're privileged to have in LA now.

Post by Guest »

Another haul? jesus christ carrie!!! that is her 3rd in the last week and her 10th in the last month. maybe if she did something other than sit around all day and go out with her friends to do nothing other than take instagrams with 6 outfit changes, she would actually find a purpose in life. it's really telling that she was to buy so much clothing (like a ridiculous amount) in order to feel fulfilled and happy in life.

Post by Guest »

sorry for the double post but it just has to be said:

just because something with elastic material stretches does not mean it is too big. that is literally what the fabric is designed to do. carrie and sierra both love to pull at elastic to show people that clothing that fits them is too big, but that is not the case. its one of my biggest pet peeves of their mid-size delusion.

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

"I could have gone down to a 12"

no sis. Those are the best fitting jeans I've seen you wear in a LONG TIME.
FireShot Capture 449 - WILD FABLE (TARGET) TRY-ON! - YouTube - www.youtube.com.png

Also, so much shopping. I really wonder if Carrie has a shopping addiction. I know addiction runs in her family, so maybe this is how it's manifesting in her?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maya
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Maya »

Did anyone catch she said her and Drew both work from home? 🤔

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

Maya wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:32 pm
Did anyone catch she said her and Drew both work from home? 🤔
Didn't someone recently find Drew selling D&D merch on Etsy? Maybe Carrie even told us....??? But guaranteed this sloth would consider a part time Etsy store as "working from home".

Also, the shade of pink on that sweater in the screencap posted is really pretty on her. I seem to remember she also looked good in a pinky-mauve shirt during the swap with Sierra. Pink is her color. She should really buy it more instead of black and leopard print

Return to “Carrie Dayton”