Carrie Dayton

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Dayton

Post by piinkfleeky »

i don't have twitter but if she said that seriously, she is an absolute fucking moron

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

piinkfleeky wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:29 am
i don't have twitter but if she said that seriously, she is an absolute fucking moron
i got you, fam
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

Samisgossiping wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:32 am
piinkfleeky wrote:
i got you, fam
thank you!! :respekt:

okay i will say that it seems in jest, but still. it's funny, you can tell that she's insecure about it--probably bc it highlights her laziness and how it extends to her as a pet owner. even with a disease, in fact especially with a disease, her and drew should be on top of Layla's weight gain/maintenance.

theongreyjoy
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by theongreyjoy »

GreenEyedMonster wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:53 pm
Sometimes I have my issues with this forum, but sometimes I actually am super thankful for this place. This is one of those times. I'm on my own health journey right now, and my biggest enemy is me and my laziness. I give her kudos for trying and having fun with her exercises. It's good to show that there are a variety of shades in the exercise rainbow and not all of them terrible. But her going on about only doing things that you enjoy is honestly quite triggering for a lazy sob like me. Life isn't always about doing only things you like or else people would never do their homework, go to work, eat vegetables, or do any chores. Exercise ISN'T always fun, and I praise myself in the fact that I push myself to do things I don't like but know are healthy for me. It's that same logic that i'm trying to apply to my food. I can't indulge in every single one of my meals. It's just not healthy.
If I only did things I enjoy I'd probably never leave my couch lmao. I hate exercise (like really really hate it) but you gotta do things you don't like sometimes. I don't understand how Carrie is in her 30's and is still in the teenage mindset of "I'm only gonna do things I enjoy and screw everything else!"
Sit back and enjoy your problems, you don't always have to solve 'em :toss:

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Samisgossiping wrote:
piinkfleeky wrote:
i got you, fam
Yeah initially I'm like oh she's prob joking but then I read the whole tweet and nope... definitely serious

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

I just started Carrie's new vlog to fill the last ten min at work, and I'm having a really hard time telling Alexis apart from the pumpkins.

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

Samisgossiping wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:52 am
I just started Carrie's new vlog to fill the last ten min at work, and I'm having a really hard time telling Alexis apart from the pumpkins.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i rmr in one of her videos she said she tans easily....ya of course you tan easily when you get sprayed twice a week

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

My biggest issue w/ Carrie is that she acts like working out/exercising is the devil. Girl, it is FINE if you don't want to lose weight/you're happy in your body, but THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T JUST GO FOR A SIMPLE WALK EVERY DAY TO GET A BOOST OF ENDORPHINS OR WAKE YOURSELF UP!!!!!!!!!! No one is saying you have to run a 5k every weekend or start powerlifting!!!!!!! I am done with this attitude of hers!! Sierra used to be the same way, but now she actually does exercise on a normal basis (of course, she does make sure to mention every time that it's NOT to lose weight lol)

kj apa
Learner
Learner

Post by kj apa »

honestly, carrie shouldn't be claiming to "ExCeRsIce EvErY DaY iN a WeEk" if she's going to fucking half ass every workout, not even do the entire week, and spend each workout saying how "fun it is to just MOVE" and "not focus on the EFFORT" like it pisses me off so much

scx22
Learner
Learner

Post by scx22 »

The girl literally had three outfit changes...at the pumpkin patch. She is 31 years old...it's just sad how desperate she is for any type of "content."

coachtaylorr
Talker
Talker

Post by coachtaylorr »

her workout video was such a joke. i honestly cant believe she posted it. if you dont like working out then fine its your body do whatever you want with it. but don't make it seem like working out to lose weight is so awful. she clearly has weight loss issues from the past and putting all those negative associations she has with it in her videos. her workouts were so half assed i got embarrassed watching it (especially when she was stretching on the couch omg). like im sure she couldve found a different video to insert her shampoo sponsorship into that wouldve been way more related. i remember sierra did a video where she got a personal trainer and carrie could have easily done that and it wouldve been so much better than what she posted.

and OF COURSE carrie went to the culver city pumpkin patch lmaooo i was waiting for her to post pictures from there.

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

I would argue that taking your dog for walk CAN be exercise. If you go for maybe even 20 min but keep up a good pace. Obviously not what Carrie was doing at all but if she gets Layla’s health on track, they could both benefit from a mile or two, couple times a week. I used to take my dog on 2-3 mi walks every morning when I lost like 80lbs. That’s the only exercise I did (I was also on a fairly restrictive diet so I couldnt afford too many extra calories burnt.)

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

scx22 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:44 pm
The girl literally had three outfit changes...at the pumpkin patch. She is 31 years old...it's just sad how desperate she is for any type of "content."
God, you know they held up the probably one small bathroom with outfit changes.....

The fuck is it with white women and pumpkin patches anyway? Is it just because of the ~cute fall aesthetic~? They are boring as hell to me. You pick out a pumpkin, maybe drink some hot cider or take a hayride if it's offered. LMAO and you know Carrie's bitchy sloth ass hates outdoor activities so a hayride or anything more physical than walking around ain't happening. I laughed that she said they were going to "do some cute photo shoots, take some pictures" as if those aren't the same thing and she wasn't racking her brain for something less shallow to throw in there.

And again her gassing up of her friends sounds so fake coming out of her mouth. She says the GOOFIEST SHIT to them and it cracks me up. She literally called Alexa a "real life pumpkin angel" and I fucking choked. Compliments are just so foreign to her. And she really really really wants us to know she and her friends are the closest bffs ever and it just seems so phony. They all seem performative with it, like Carrie saying they stood around in a damn sports huddle and said "love ya sweeties" before leaving. If you need the world to see you and your friends being close, you probably aren't that close. I wonder if she performs this hard when it comes to her relationship with Drew because probably.

VickyS
Informer
Informer

Post by VickyS »

remlosha0515 wrote:My biggest issue w/ Carrie is that she acts like working out/exercising is the devil. Girl, it is FINE if you don't want to lose weight/you're happy in your body, but THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T JUST GO FOR A SIMPLE WALK EVERY DAY TO GET A BOOST OF ENDORPHINS OR WAKE YOURSELF UP!!!!!!!!!! No one is saying you have to run a 5k every weekend or start powerlifting!!!!!!! I am done with this attitude of hers!! Sierra used to be the same way, but now she actually does exercise on a normal basis (of course, she does make sure to mention every time that it's NOT to lose weight lol)
Correction .... Sierra “says” she works out , she actually never shows it and with the lack of body fat loss I doubt she does any at all .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

cheesecake134 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:20 pm
scx22 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:44 pm
God, you know they held up the probably one small bathroom with outfit changes.....

The fuck is it with white women and pumpkin patches anyway? Is it just because of the ~cute fall aesthetic~? They are boring as hell to me. You pick out a pumpkin, maybe drink some hot cider or take a hayride if it's offered. LMAO and you know Carrie's bitchy sloth ass hates outdoor activities so a hayride or anything more physical than walking around ain't happening. I laughed that she said they were going to "do some cute photo shoots, take some pictures" as if those aren't the same thing and she wasn't racking her brain for something less shallow to throw in there.

And again her gassing up of her friends sounds so fake coming out of her mouth. She says the GOOFIEST SHIT to them and it cracks me up. She literally called Alexa a "real life pumpkin angel" and I fucking choked. Compliments are just so foreign to her. And she really really really wants us to know she and her friends are the closest bffs ever and it just seems so phony. They all seem performative with it, like Carrie saying they stood around in a damn sports huddle and said "love ya sweeties" before leaving. If you need the world to see you and your friends being close, you probably aren't that close. I wonder if she performs this hard when it comes to her relationship with Drew because probably.
Eh, it depends on the pumpkin patch. The one near me also has a brewery and live music, so it's more than picking a pumpkin.

But yeah, for a lot of people it is just for the photo ops

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

The body shaming the dog is her just projecting her insecurities on to the dog.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

Samisgossiping wrote:
piinkfleeky wrote:
i got you, fam
My dog went blind this summer due to cushings disease. She also got fat, but unlike Carrie I worked with the vet on a diet plan for her and take her for walks. Months later she is back down to her original weight.

My weight is just as important as my dog's, because I want the dog to be healthy.

Now that she is she has the cushing diagnoses, its like as bets are off. She has an excuse, so she doesn't have to do anything more. Makes me wonder if she will attribute her weight gain to something else, other than being lazy and unhealthy too.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

sororitygirl123 wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:00 pm
Samisgossiping wrote:
piinkfleeky wrote:
i got you, fam
My dog went blind this summer due to cushings disease. She also got fat, but unlike Carrie I worked with the vet on a diet plan for her and take her for walks. Months later she is back down to her original weight.

My weight is just as important as my dog's, because I want the dog to be healthy.

Now that she is she has the cushing diagnoses, its like as bets are off. She has an excuse, so she doesn't have to do anything more. Makes me wonder if she will attribute her weight gain to something else, other than being lazy and unhealthy too.
Carrie used to think people were body shaming her dog when they’d tell her it was probably Cushing disease. I would leave comments constantly telling her she should look into Cushings bc my schnauzer had it. She would just ignore and delete comments.

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

kj apa wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:00 pm
honestly, carrie shouldn't be claiming to "ExCeRsIce EvErY DaY iN a WeEk" if she's going to fucking half ass every workout, not even do the entire week, and spend each workout saying how "fun it is to just MOVE" and "not focus on the EFFORT" like it pisses me off so much
same! like she's seriously delusional, and I've noticed those same delusions with other overweight/BoPo people. i get the "i can't believe you work out, i hate it sooo much, you're lucky you like it!!" when it's not that, just find something that works for you. she's right, it is fun to just MOVE, but like....her thinking it's fun to move bc she literally moves so infrequently that it's an event to her blows my mind. so sad and honestly gross and lazy. i bet she's sore from laying around so much.

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

VickyS wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:38 pm
remlosha0515 wrote:My biggest issue w/ Carrie is that she acts like working out/exercising is the devil. Girl, it is FINE if you don't want to lose weight/you're happy in your body, but THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T JUST GO FOR A SIMPLE WALK EVERY DAY TO GET A BOOST OF ENDORPHINS OR WAKE YOURSELF UP!!!!!!!!!! No one is saying you have to run a 5k every weekend or start powerlifting!!!!!!! I am done with this attitude of hers!! Sierra used to be the same way, but now she actually does exercise on a normal basis (of course, she does make sure to mention every time that it's NOT to lose weight lol)
Correction .... Sierra “says” she works out , she actually never shows it and with the lack of body fat loss I doubt she does any at all .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True that Sierra never shows it in videos/on socials - but if she is really going, she may not be losing any weight/fat due to her horrible diet.

I just want Carrie to be able to go on a damn walk without having to justify it. IT'S A WALK.

Return to “Carrie Dayton”