Re: Gabi “Soy Cubana” Demartino & Niki “Soon to be Eilish” Demartino

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

GivemeCoco wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:05 am
stlac14 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:59 am
koala7 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:32 pm
milanese15 wrote:I will never get over that video where she cried over Halsey ignoring her hahaha it was too much
Never!! Loved that video it was really something. Imagine crying on camera for a prolonged time, editing it and never once asking yourself wth I am doing with my life, am I okay to upload this. LOL Niki is the worst, will she cry now when Billie doesn't respond to her tweets?

Good lord lmao her & Gabi are some entitled ass females. This was just as dramatic as Gabi crying because Ariana told her “this ain’t it” when she made that stupid ass video

Poslano sa mog SM-G930F koristeći Tapatalk
PLEASE tell me this video still exists??
it's the first one lol and it's 16 minutes long

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

I rewatched the Niki/Halsey drama video and omg.. cringiest thing I have ever seen, hands down. Like I can't.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Saw this comment on Cydnee Blacks new video and it perfectly describes Gabi lol aged and pillow faced. She needs to to a different doctor cuz whoever she’s going to is fucking up her face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ilfiore »

hobiigobii wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 3:51 pm

wait can we just discuss the fact that one of the assumptions (1:04) gabi got was "i assume that you are not such a clean person. your coats often have some foundation stains"... to which niki, collin, AND nate all laughed at and agreed with?!

niki: haha i think thats true, i've borrowed some of your things before and there's foundation all over the neckline

lmaoooo gabi looks absolutely mortified and doesn't even respond bc she doesn't know what to say. not very fancy of you gabi :rofl:

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

ilfiore wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:53 pm
hobiigobii wrote:

wait can we just discuss the fact that one of the assumptions (1:04) gabi got was "i assume that you are not such a clean person. your coats often have some foundation stains"... to which niki, collin, AND nate all laughed at and agreed with?!

niki: haha i think thats true, i've borrowed some of your things before and there's foundation all over the neckline

lmaoooo gabi looks absolutely mortified and doesn't even respond bc she doesn't know what to say. not very fancy of you gabi :rofl:
I feel like gabi doesn’t have good hygiene at all. Probably why her makeup always looks crusty, she just applies more over top the next day instead of washing it off. And if she covers herself in perfume you can’t smell the body stench from her not bathing

spacesbetweenus
Learner
Learner

Post by spacesbetweenus »

Why is Niki all of sudden interested in astrology? I honestly want to punch something when she mentions her or anyone else’s star sign.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Thought of a new thread name that captures what the two do best lol.

Nik-cry and gab-lie demartino

Nikis into astrology now cus her sister Alex bases her whole life around being a Scorpio so she’s coming for her sisters brand 😂

eag3217
Debater
Debater

Post by eag3217 »

Girltyler wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:43 am

Nikis into astrology now cus her sister Alex bases her whole life around being a Scorpio so she’s coming for her sisters brand 😂

Hahaha omg took the words out of my mouth, with her sister and the scorpio stuff. Side note, did Alex and her BF break up? I'm ashamed to admit I'm curious and I've been stalking trying to figure it out.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

eag3217 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:42 am
Girltyler wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:43 am

Hahaha omg took the words out of my mouth, with her sister and the scorpio stuff. Side note, did Alex and her BF break up? I'm ashamed to admit I'm curious and I've been stalking trying to figure it out.
I was wondering the same thing.. no posts together since March and she started redecorating her room at her parents and been in pa since Coachella..

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

I still really like the thread name someone posted in the very beginning of this thread: Niki “Chinny chin chin” Demartino & Gabi “No twinny twin twin” Demartino.

Granted it was more relevant when Monopoly first came out but I really liked that suggestion.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Girltyler wrote:
ilfiore wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:53 pm
hobiigobii wrote:

I feel like gabi doesn’t have good hygiene at all. Probably why her makeup always looks crusty, she just applies more over top the next day instead of washing it off. And if she covers herself in perfume you can’t smell the body stench from her not bathing
She doesn’t even wash her makeup off right and her skin care routine is shit too

am123456
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by am123456 »

I second the idea for the thread Niki “Chinny chin chin” Demartino & Gabi “No twinny twin twin” Demartino!! that one was hilariooous haha

am123456
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by am123456 »

Double post but wtf with their reality and all the "I'm cuban" and astrology shit. I wonder when are they going to switch it to a "I'm italian" when that suits them better culturally.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

danny-devito wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:43 am
Gabi "no twinny twin twin" & Niki "chinny chin chin" DeMartino
hopefully it's not too long for a thread title.... i'm more proud of this idea than i am of earning my master's degree

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

You'd think as obsessed as gabi is with ariana and her "CuBan-ITaliAN" heritage she would've gotten ariana's "bellissima" tattoo done on her freaking forehead given how narcissistic she is. The moment ariana would publically mention that she's italian like in an interview just randomly i bet gabi would reclaim it right after.

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

cupcake-bby wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:51 am
You'd think as obsessed as gabi is with ariana and her "CuBan-ITaliAN" heritage she would've gotten ariana's "bellissima" tattoo done on her freaking forehead given how narcissistic she is. The moment ariana would publically mention that she's italian like in an interview just randomly i bet gabi would reclaim it right after.
ariana has publicly said she's italian, she mentions it on a pretty regular basis.
i'm really glad they haven't latched on to their italian side at all though...for selfish reasons :P

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

double post, but new thread right here: viewtopic.php?f=547&t=36286
hope it's okay :)

MissForever11
Informer
Informer