Post by justbarely »

jesus Gabi take care of your pets smh

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gabi “Soy Cubana” Demartino & Niki “Soon to be Eilish” Demartino

Post by GivemeCoco »

Her inability to just admit when she's in the wrong is so unbelievably frustrating to watch. Comment from the bunny youtuber's video
I don't get how it's that hard to do research about animal care in the first place but it's obvious to me that she realllyyyyyyyy doesn't give a shit. She just doesn't want to look like the bad guy
"please stop telling me how to parent my pets" my ass
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

amyao41740n
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by amyao41740n »

So I dont really get the story with Niki and her chin. I didn't really know about them when they were natural looking. She had chin surgery? Or just what is happening with her face. Also both of them just look so bad..... considering they spent a lot of money to look like this and Gabi has such a trashy style. Just her whole aesthetic is cluttered and confusing

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

GivemeCoco wrote:Her inability to just admit when she's in the wrong is so unbelievably frustrating to watch. Comment from the bunny youtuber's video
I don't get how it's that hard to do research about animal care in the first place but it's obvious to me that she realllyyyyyyyy doesn't give a shit. She just doesn't want to look like the bad guy
“I didn’t buy the bunnies because it’s Easter!” As she proceeds to film baby chicks and ducklings and says something along the lines of getting them for Easter. We all know her aesthetic why is she trying to make us dumb? If it wasn’t for Easter then why did she also get these and her last bunny around the same time close to the holiday? I also hate how she tried to villianize the girl in the video saying she cut stuff out on purpose basically saying she did it to stir up drama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CapnBarbossa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CapnBarbossa »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:49 am
GivemeCoco wrote:Her inability to just admit when she's in the wrong is so unbelievably frustrating to watch. Comment from the bunny youtuber's video
“I didn’t buy the bunnies because it’s Easter!” As she proceeds to film baby chicks and ducklings and says something along the lines of getting them for Easter. We all know her aesthetic why is she trying to make us dumb? If it wasn’t for Easter then why did she also get these and her last bunny around the same time close to the holiday? I also hate how she tried to villianize the girl in the video saying she cut stuff out on purpose basically saying she did it to stir up drama.

Exactly!! Lorelei (the bunny girl—this was my first time seeing a video of hers) even OFFERED to come to Gabi’s house and give her a complete bunny makeover! But Gabi only fixated on her opening clip, “making her look bad.” 🙄 Huh... kinda like what Gabi does to everyone else in HER vlogs??
I was very impressed by Lorelei’s grace and composure here. She was calm and informative the whole video — and even gave credit to Gabi a couple times. The fact that Gabi STILL is trying to put blame on everyone but herself... speaks volumes.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Following.

I remember the first times I've seen Gab was her 'million dollars' closet and teal louboutin shoes haul and I was so 'omg she is so cute' but then over the time I found her personality less and less cute.

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

all gabi had to do was accept some criticism about the bunny care. there was literally no reason to get defensive when people were trying to help you.
everything is a personal attack when the world revolves around you, i guess

happylemon
Learner
Learner

Post by happylemon »

Her niceness in the first line comes out SO. FAKE. At least that’s the vibe I’m getting.
Queen Latifah, give me strength!

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

love the title. Gabi needs to learn how to except criticism and not play the victim all the time.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

itsalex123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by itsalex123 »

Am I the only one that finds the way niki explains things just really... odd

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

I’ve just finishing reading all of the previous threads and I know it’s already been discussed but there is honestly no reason why Niki couldn’t go back to school, even if it was just enrolling in community college classes.

She seemed genuinely sad that she’d dropped out despite how successful she has become because of YouTube. Like she said though, her biggest problem is laziness.

It would probably help her mental health a lot if she got into a routine of getting up at a reasonable time and going out to school and it would even help her social life by giving her the opportunity to make new friends which she seemed to enjoy when she hung out with that subscriber and her friend group.

But she probably won’t because Niki will always be Niki.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

following

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

i just watched niki's "disturbing nail" video and she is so dramatic. i don't know why she keeps doing these videos.

she thought the woman at the jewelry store was like someone out of mean girls because she said she liked her nails? then her and rachel were comparing it to having food in their teeth and not telling them? literally how does the correlate!!! you chose to get those nails! you are aware of what's on your hand!

that woman is working and people's jobs require them to be professional. you can't tell a potential customer their nails are disgusting and ruin a sale. what is she supposed to say? it's an awkward situation when you have fake pubes on your thumb.

other than that, i don't think she got any reactions at all. she always zooms in on people's faces when they're pretty blank or just noticing the nails. obviously they're going to notice, but it's nothing significant?

rant over.

Baby-Jedi
Learner
Learner

Post by Baby-Jedi »

Gaige wrote:It would probably help her mental health a lot if she got into a routine of getting up at a reasonable time and going out to school and it would even help her social life by giving her the opportunity to make new friends which she seemed to enjoy when she hung out with that subscriber and her friend group.

But she probably won’t because Niki will always be Niki.
And after 3 months we all know we’d get a “Why I’m dropping out - again (EMOTIONAL)” video talking about how it’s too much pressure and how it drains her mental health.

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

I just popped in here to ask who the hell this "Rachel" character Niki always hangs out with is? She's...interesting lol looks like she's tried to get popular but has failed?

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

trashtalk_77 wrote:I just popped in here to ask who the hell this "Rachel" character Niki always hangs out with is? She's...interesting lol looks like she's tried to get popular but has failed?
She's one of their college 'friends'

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

EllaUnenchanted
Learner
Learner

Post by EllaUnenchanted »

anybody notice in Colin's last vlog that Kenny isn't in the new season of their weird vacation show (they really think they can be the kardashians lol?)? Looks like they had a pretty harsh falling out

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

Might be a stretch but i feel like Gabi is setting herself up to get rid of the bunnies down the line... she said something in her vlog about how she “never said they were mine” and now she said shes not going to put them on her channel anymore... watch her get rid of them within the year

Also glad she saw that Lennon The Bunny video. I don’t have bunnies and never did so I learned a lot from that video and hopefully gabi will too. She should let them out of that one room, they need more space, and she DEFINITELY shouldn’t let them outside (if she does we’ll know she’s TRYING to kill them). I had a friend who had a bunny and her family would let it free roam around the whole house which is what Gabi should do - or at least more than one room. That sunroom isn’t very big and theres no shade.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”