JackSepticEye Part 4

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 4

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Wow so much for being dedicated to raise money for a charity, that's just embarrassing. And from what you guys were saying it looks like I was right with the meme picture on gabs thread, that she's leading him around by his d**k like a dog on a leash. Using sex (or at least the promise of it) to influence him/control him.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Gurlmeatdelete23 wrote:
EchoingSilence wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:57 pm
He's replacing the battery in his camera but ut probably won't be much longer afterwards. Gotta add in Evelien's bragging about having every pin so far as well. :roll:

EDIT: Wanted to add that he just said that he's "not trying to complain" and "$100,000 is a lot". Of course it is, but this was his choice and I hope he realizes that and sucks it up.
Weird. The coincidences keep on happening, man. This is the third time during this stream alone that he's justified or tried to explain something said here right a little bit after it's posted. Lol. Earlier I joked about him having the GG page open on one of his desktops.
On a scale 1 (least likely) to 100 (most definitely) where would you place the bet that he's reading this stuff, what number? I refused to watch the stream so I'm only going by what you guys say he said.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:37 pm
Gurlmeatdelete23 wrote: Weird. The coincidences keep on happening, man. This is the third time during this stream alone that he's justified or tried to explain something said here right a little bit after it's posted. Lol. Earlier I joked about him having the GG page open on one of his desktops.
On a scale 1 (least likely) to 100 (most definitely) where would you place the bet that he's reading this stuff, what number? I refused to watch the stream so I'm only going by what you guys say he said.
I'd say like 60/100, just because of the coincidences in things he indirectly addresses when he receives nothing but praise from his "community" and the wording seems all too specific.

Also he made it a point to say a few time over the past couple of months that he DOES see what's written online about him. Whether it's by searching or brought to his attention I don't know which would be the reason; by the way I saw your account specifically screenshot and put on Twitter and someone else's by a fan of Jack's but I've digressed.

So talking about probability it's more likely than not so... He may not read everything here or just lurk here once in a while but I don't think he cares too much to address the thread and just rolled his eyes at it; He's not much of a good listener.

Lizbiz
Learner
Learner

Post by Lizbiz »

I know it's been talked to death but personally, my sore point was how he tried everything possible to not let Signe be a part of his channel, be it streams or otherwise. She was never allowed on his streams at all, yet here is Gab being an incentive! He's shoving her in our faces and I just feel sad that Signe wasn't allowed to be Jack's girlfriend. Not that it matters, since Signes the one that has come out on top, but still. Can't stand Gab anymore, it's irritating

SlitheringSerpentine
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by SlitheringSerpentine »

Not the best charity livestream by any means. To play devils advocate, I can honestly say I’d rather spend the evening hanging out with my SO if they were leaving the next day than work (which is what this is to him). May have been better to postpone entirely instead of starting it IMO. I couldn’t get past the “I see face I kiss” non sense. And what’s with the stans repeatedly asking for more PDA (after this stream she should sell Merch with PDA instead of PMA good lord)? It’s so damn creepy and makes things so awkward. “I donated $20 bucks kiss now”. 🤮

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

SlitheringSerpentine wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:49 pm
Not the best charity livestream by any means. To play devils advocate, I can honestly say I’d rather spend the evening hanging out with my SO if they were leaving the next day than work (which is what this is to him). May have been better to postpone entirely instead of starting it IMO. I couldn’t get past the “I see face I kiss” non sense. And what’s with the stans repeatedly asking for more PDA (after this stream she should sell Merch with PDA instead of PMA good lord)? It’s so damn creepy and makes things so awkward. “I donated $20 bucks kiss now”. 🤮
To counter that point, it's an obligation. He promised his 21+ million follow one charity Livestream a month. 8-12 hour out of the day is not bad, he also said they played cuphead for 6 hours before the stream... That sounds like quality time not to mention they've been with each other practically every single day this month.

As for the excuse that he was tired... I'm tired every single day! Doesn't mean I can just slack off at work or say I didn't get any sleep... Us responsible adults with an obligation would have taken melatonin or L-theanine and set an alarm, not half assed their work and then quit. I have a three year old that gets up at 5:30am and demands every bit of me, none stop, and half way through the day when I'm tired as shit I can't just slack off and go nap. He has no legitimate excuse, this is about culpability.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:Also he made it a point to say a few time over the past couple of months that he DOES see what's written online about him. Whether it's by searching or brought to his attention I don't know which would be the reason; by the way I saw your account specifically screenshot and put on Twitter and someone else's by a fan of Jack's but I've digressed.
What?! What was the screenshot, when was this? I don't follow him on Twitter anymore.

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

I unfollowed and unsubscribed from Jack. After he released that stupid heart rate video I was like enough is enough. I might subscribe when he makes better content and/or breaks it off with MoneyGrabGab. For now I'm done with his bs. He can shove that damn "I don't give a fuck" attitude up his ass bc eventually his fans will get tired of his and his "queen's" shit. When is that man gonna wash his greasy ass hair. When he was with Wiithu, he looked well groomed and clean. Now he looks like a total grease monkey.
You can't handle the tea I'm serving :HK:

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:12 pm
Gurlmeat123 wrote:Also he made it a point to say a few time over the past couple of months that he DOES see what's written online about him. Whether it's by searching or brought to his attention I don't know which would be the reason; by the way I saw your account specifically screenshot and put on Twitter and someone else's by a fan of Jack's but I've digressed.
What?! What was the screenshot, when was this? I don't follow him on Twitter anymore.
Anonymity is important; I'd be careful what kind of screenshots you post from your own account or of someone else's because some Stan's will try to dox you or connect dots between usernames here and on other social media's. A couple people here have owned up to there accounts here which I don't think is a good idea because it kind of opens you up to harassment from Stans. There are definitely people who can hold there own when it comes to that but it may be too much for other's. My advice is to just be cautious you don't know how far people will go for senpai, Lord and savior Jack "uwu" septiceye.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:34 pm
Chainsawbunny wrote:
Anonymity is important; I'd be careful what kind of screenshots you post from your own account or of someone else's because some Stan's will try to dox you or connect dots between usernames here and on other social media's. A couple people here have owned up to there accounts here which I don't think is a good idea because it kind of opens you up to harassment from Stans. There are definitely people who can hold there own when it comes to that but it may be too much for other's. My advice is to just be cautious you don't know how far people will go for senpai, Lord and savior Jack "uwu" septiceye.
"Jealous and bitter" you say! Oh no honey, we're not jealous nor bitter over that "I see face I kiss!" screen cap you decided to swipe from the flop of a charity stream Sean did for this month and use for an avatar.

It's so hard for me to bite my tongue so I'm constantly having to remind myself that they're mostly ridiculous, immature, adolescent children basically that are following him and would practically lick the very pavement upon which he steps. Also if they want to put our names out there, I say share their's from now on. Make it fair across the board.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Chainsawbunny wrote:
I have wildly different names for all the different accounts I have, I never put the same name on different accounts, I tried to but it turns out other people already took it in some way and I didn't want to get confused for anyone else good or bad. It's also very noble and polite of you to block out the person's name even though they didn't have the decency to do the same, it just shows how they are compared to us.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:50 pm
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Chainsawbunny wrote:
I have wildly different names for all the different accounts I have, I never put the same name on different accounts, I tried to but it turns out other people already took it in some way and I didn't want to get confused for anyone else good or bad. It's also very noble and polite of you to block out the person's name even though they didn't have the decency to do the same, it just shows how they are compared to us.
Yeah, I just don't want this person to either get attacked or come here and start some shit. We have a pretty good community here with funny people who regularly post; why invite drama or people who outright despise us into our group. It's honestly not worth it. This person couldn't even be bothered to join the discussion; say why they thought we were wrong or explain their point of view. The only thing they could do is take screenshots and indirectly try to shade people who have different opinions, on a completely different platform, to people who have the same opinions as themselves.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

If he had a legitimate reason for traveling and being tired I'd have sympathy for him. But he went on a paid vacation to Japan to help promote a movie so I can't say I feel bad for him. Especially since he knew he had scheduled the stream for today. He could have easily left Japan a few days earlier to get over his jet lag and be ready for the stream. Any other professional would do that and he wasn't required to be there. But he chose to stay there until the last minute over preparing for a rather large monthly responsibility that he chose to place on himself. There's really no excuse for the pathetic whining in today's stream.

Also, these streams aren't going to get any easier. Is he setting the precedent now that he doesn't need to hit the goal in one stream? Such a big difference from when he used to get 50K in the first hour and he'd brag about it.

SlitheringSerpentine
Learner
Learner

Post by SlitheringSerpentine »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Chainsawbunny wrote:

Lmao, “grow up” says the person that literally has a pic of a YouTube couple as their avatar.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

If I ever did a livestream to raise money for a good cause (I'm not going to say any that I have in mind, just in case he somehow magically gets the same idea for one) it would be based as much as possible on the charity. People like information and knowledge about exactly where their money is going, at least smart people stupid people don't really care as long as someone they like is telling you to raise money. I get people could just visit a website but if I'm gonna visit a charity website I'm just gonna donate directly instead of going through someone else, it just makes way more sense to do it directly.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Chainsawbunny wrote:
Like this stannie she’s been lurking here and she does not like anything we’ve said about Gab during the stream.

We’re all a “bunch a haters that need to get laid!” :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:cuted:

Post by Guest »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:46 pm
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Chainsawbunny wrote:
Like this stannie she’s been lurking here and she does not like anything we’ve said about Gab during the stream.

Oh hey! You found those too! :rofl: :rofl: I went browsing Twitter for "guru gossip" related Tweets and I saw her. It really doesn't look like they're any better than what they claim we are if they're rushing off to read what we have to say and then complain about it.

Ah well, disregard what I said earlier about leaving their names there. I agree that it shows we stand a bit higher than what they do because you know when they put our names out there they're hoping we'll be found and attacked, which is a pretty damn low thing for such "great and good beans". Am I right?

(P.S. I don't want the guy she knows. She's probably done had him herself! K thnx!)

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

EchoingSilence wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:53 pm
Chibi Mooncat wrote:

Oh hey! You found those too! :rofl: :rofl: I went browsing Twitter for "guru gossip" related Tweets and I saw her. It really doesn't look like they're any better than what they claim we are if they're rushing off to read what we have to say and then complain about it.

Ah well, disregard what I said earlier about leaving their names there. I agree that it shows we stand a bit higher than what they do because you know when they put our names out there they're hoping we'll be found and attacked, which is a pretty damn low thing for such "great and good beans". Am I right?

(P.S. I don't want the guy she knows. She's probably done had him herself! K thnx!)
Haha yeah I was curious to find the tweet with the screenshots of some of our posts and I thought searching guru gossip as keywords would help... It didn’t. It’s amazing how so many people complain about GG when they read a YouTuber/blogger etc forum.
:cuted:

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

So they read here; see that we’ve joined all the dots regarding Sean and Signe’s break up, and all the evidence that Seana and Evelien were together waaaay before they publicly said they were; and yet were still the bad guys? Nah, sounds like they need to get laid. Being that obsessed with a youtuber that your moral compass is skewed is just wow.

Hey sweetheart, Sean won’t fuck you. Sean doesn’t love you. You’re just his income. And judging from his shit show of a stream, you’re just a wallet to him.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Chainsawbunny wrote:

:rofl: you can tell she's full of wisdom with that big ass forehead.

Return to “JackSepticEye”