Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Burr - Pixi2who? Part 35

Post by Emmy25 »

amandla wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:32 am
Oh yeah, like there's paparazzi huddled in corners desperate to get a photo of simpering Jim and his latest bird.
Give me a break. the only person sizing up Jim in the shadows would be someone about to tax him for his fancy watch and phone.
This is straight out of the Taylor Swift/ Tom Hiddleston playbook of embarrassing ways to look like you've really really 'moved on' and are so so happy and you just want the world and all its media to know. Bollocks..

It reeks of fakery.
Oh for sure it's set up and sold to DM. Jim was in the Gleam office yesterday so I'm sure they are heavily involved. I'm wondering if the whole relationship is set up to increase both Jim and Sarah's profiles. The article also mentioned Tan as a Bulletproof actress and that she spends a lot of time in LA which is obviously false. These lot will do anything for more subscribers/ money.

amandla
Debater
Debater

Post by amandla »

^^ Wouldn't be surprised if Sarah's on a retainer from Gleam. Probably pays well and, as you say, will boost her profile. Only downside is having to kiss Jim. Puke.

amandla
Debater
Debater

Post by amandla »

Kit168 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:02 am
Yeah but why would Gleam set this up? Apart from the humiliation, Tanya will be furious that Jim beat her to punch and got in the Daily Fail before her, :D they wouldn’t do that to one of their clients. I think it was probably someone who just doesn’t like Tanya (and there are lots of those) who sent it into the Mail as it’s her favourite place for set up fake articles about herself, or Jim set it up himself. But if Jim set it up himself he must really fucking hate Tanya. :o I don’t think Jim set this up though, or maybe Sarah set it up instead up :o :rofl:
I bet he does hate her. having to sit and watch her take a Flake up her dooda night after night was probably a bit much. He's not a thespian so the line between theatre and reality might have become a bit blurred, especially when she was behaving like a wanton idiot off stage as well as on.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Margo_Channing wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:49 am
That awkward moment when news outlets are calling Jim's new girlfriend gorgeous!! :rofl: Ouch Tanya! Ouch!
Not only that but they showed the most unflattering pictures of Tanya when she was about 20 lbs heavier, one looking like a corpse the the other looking like the Michelin Man in an awful white bubble outfit. And the awful pics of Tan were right underneath a bikini shot of Sarah, talk about adding insult to injury. :rofl:

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I think Sarah's in on it at this point - or at least PERFECTLY willing to let Jim shill her pics and name around the tabloids for free publicity for her acting career. She's prob just as bad Jim tbf - she must know what she's getting in to
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

amandla wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:14 am
Kit168 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:02 am
Yeah but why would Gleam set this up? Apart from the humiliation, Tanya will be furious that Jim beat her to punch and got in the Daily Fail before her, :D they wouldn’t do that to one of their clients. I think it was probably someone who just doesn’t like Tanya (and there are lots of those) who sent it into the Mail as it’s her favourite place for set up fake articles about herself, or Jim set it up himself. But if Jim set it up himself he must really fucking hate Tanya. :o I don’t think Jim set this up though, or maybe Sarah set it up instead up :o :rofl:
I bet he does hate her. having to sit and watch her take a Flake up her dooda night after night was probably a bit much. He's not a thespian so the line between theatre and reality might have become a bit blurred, especially when she was behaving like a wanton idiot off stage as well as on.
Not just that but throwing herself at someone who already had a gf, how Rhys’ gf was friendly with her I’ll never understand, although they have distanced themselves since Thailand. If that was my partner that cheeky bitch was throwing herself at, I’d pull what’s left of her thin brassy straw ends out of her dumb head :rofl:

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Wow Jim took no time at all.

corncobcucumber82
Talker
Talker

Post by corncobcucumber82 »

Gleam doesn't seem very loyal. They seem to only care about who brings in money and if they can get one of their people in the news anyway possible I am sure they will grab the chance to do so. Negative or positive.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

It’s weird Tanya was going out just about every night and now she’s at home all the time and doesn’t seem to be able to be alone. She must have just been going out to get away from Jim.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

Why did she post this photo 😂😂 She's holding air.
MEG!!! Where are you with your amazing editing skills? Please edit in her holding an Oscar, or something even more hilarious please 😄
On a side note, it's actually a cute outfit for once.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

"I just woke up feeling really happy and excited." I wonder if she has a therapist who tells her that if she thinks or says how happy she is enough times she'll start to feel it?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Do you think Tanya is the type to spy on Jim ans his new girlfriend's activities, or does she ignore them completely? I don't know if I could cope in Tanya's situation, unless she's over Jim already.

kiox
Debater
Debater

Post by kiox »

Dandelion wrote:Do you think Tanya is the type to spy on Jim ans his new girlfriend's activities, or does she ignore them completely? I don't know if I could cope in Tanya's situation, unless she's over Jim already.

I tell you this, I consider myself a strong independent woman who needs no man, I have ‘muted’ my ex so his stories do not show up (and check whether he watches mine, which he always does), but I pretty regularly look at his profile and get upset whenever I see a smile. He has been a bit more sensitive than Jim I have to say, and he definitely was not my husband. So I think that Tanya totally looks at his profile, it would be impossible not to!

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Zombies are in town? TanTan's legs are missing chunks of flesh.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Dandelion wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:29 am
Do you think Tanya is the type to spy on Jim ans his new girlfriend's activities, or does she ignore them completely? I don't know if I could cope in Tanya's situation, unless she's over Jim already.

You bet you’re ass she’s following, what’s probably killing her most is how great Sarah looks in those jeans :rofl: Looks like Tans legs have magically grown overnight with 4 inches added below the knee and slim straight thighs, that’s a miracle, no wonder she woke up so happy :rofl: I bet Sarah can sit with her leg up on chair all day long with those slim legs, no struggling with big thighs for her, according to her Instagram she used to do gymnastics. :D

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

summerlove90 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:52 am
MEG!!! Where are you with your amazing editing skills? Please edit in her holding an Oscar, or something even more hilarious please 😄

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

Sybil Vane wrote:Image

Zombies are in town? TanTan's legs are missing chunks of flesh.
Wow, what a sad, desperate, deceitful little snake. If you're going to Photoshop your pictures then at least do it properly. She's disgusting.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

summerlove90 wrote:
I think she’s drinking an imaginary glass of wine, it helps to reduce the calories. ;)

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Kit168 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 11:12 am
summerlove90 wrote:
I think she’s drinking an imaginary glass of wine, it helps to reduce the calories. ;)
Waving her acting career goodbye maybe?

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

We need a new thread, I don't mind starting it but need some help with the title.

Return to “Tanya Burr”