Post by menene »

lordofmisrule wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:24 am
Let's continue here guyzzz
The title cracks me up :rofl:

summerlove90

Re: Tanya Burr - Pixi2who? Part 35

Post by summerlove90 »

Just gonna post this image on this thread also as I wasn't done commenting on it lol. It's not her *worst* look, but it's certainly not her best either. I like the shirt but that's it. It's just her pained expression that gets me, she always looks on the verge of tears.

Compellingly vapid
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Compellingly vapid »

She for real looks like a heroin addict.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

snuffy777 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:10 pm

Lord, she looks like a chain smoker in this. The style is bad, yes, but she also needs to fix her health and attitude.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

Dandelion wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:13 am
snuffy777 wrote:

Lord, she looks like a chain smoker in this. The style is bad, yes, but she also needs to fix her health and attitude.
not surprising that she decided to embrace even more THAT look since she was invited to this Alexa Chung X Superga dinner and still feels like that's the vibe to go for, if you want to be cOoL and EdGy. she weirdly took Kate as her plus 1 and as ALWAYS she only hangs out with her during "events" because she doesn't fit anywhere else no matter how much she painfully tries

Post by Guest »

^ It's a bit strange seeing your avatar now compared to how she's looking at the moment or the image she's trying to portray😉

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Lolll the instastory of Barry’s. It’s dark and pointless. God why does she even bother posting anymore.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Kind of a lame article since it only has photos taken from their social media but still interesting. It baffles the mind that these two could afford a two million pound house.

You can also see how much worse Tanya looks with her pseudo heroin chic look versus when she was a normal human.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/homes/gal ... iewas=amp

misscoconutbutt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by misscoconutbutt »

Ok, as far as I’m concerned, she attended a shoe event and then posts a story that’s a pic that’s been cropped just above her knees. Isn’t that a bit rude to the brand?

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

She looks fucking horrific.

ann260
Learner
Learner

Post by ann260 »

QueenBW wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:18 am
Kind of a lame article since it only has photos taken from their social media but still interesting. It baffles the mind that these two could afford a two million pound house.

So are these two selling? I looked around and found another article: https://www.homesandproperty.co.uk/luxu ... ml#gallery

Funnily, the photo of the "power couple" mistakes some other woman for Tanya :rofl:

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

ann260 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:33 am
QueenBW wrote:

So are these two selling? I looked around and found another article: https://www.homesandproperty.co.uk/luxu ... ml#gallery

Funnily, the photo of the "power couple" mistakes some other woman for Tanya :rofl:
OMG, I hope she sees that article. She's such a nobody that on an article about HER house, they put a photo of her ex with some other woman. I love it.

And yep, it sure looks like they're selling. Anyone with 2 million? I rather liked their house ha.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Dandelion wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:13 am
snuffy777 wrote:

The top looks fine but the bottom :rofl: those grey stone washed cut off jeans are bad enough but then below those ugly black trainers :rofl: The only thing those ugly black trainers would look ok with would be black boot cut jeans to cover them up. It looks like the bottom half belongs to a scruffy guy :rofl:

And yeah she does look like a chain smoker now :rofl: all pale and under nourished looking

heyguyssotoday
Debater
Debater

Post by heyguyssotoday »

QueenBW wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:36 am
ann260 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:33 am
QueenBW wrote:

OMG, I hope she sees that article. She's such a nobody that on an article about HER house, they put a photo of her ex with some other woman. I love it.

And yep, it sure looks like they're selling. Anyone with 2 million? I rather liked their house ha.
I knowwww, I did, too! I wonder if they'll lose money on it; the value appears to have gone down about $100k since they bought it, according to Zoopla (which isn't always the most accurate, I know).

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

does anyone think there actually is a plan for TB Cosmetic's replacement?

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

sarwah17 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:05 am
does anyone think there actually is a plan for TB Cosmetic's replacement?
I haven't seen/heard anything recently and I don't think it'd make sense since she's digging her heels and pretending she'll make it as an actress, so having a cosmetics brand would not fit her "vision" of herself. Not to mention, TB did well because she peddled it on her channel and others did the same. But... she barely posts anything anymore so how would she promote it? Who would buy it? I feel like her old watchers have either moved on or become hate watchers, like most of us here.

lilyumi
Debater
Debater

Post by lilyumi »

Why does she insist on jeans with ugly cuts. A regular black pair of highwaisted black skinny jeans would have been just fine. Also she looks rough.

GothMoth
Informer
Informer

Post by GothMoth »

Whyyyy does she keep wearing trainers/chucks with everything? That trend has come and gone. They make her feet look stubbier and her body shorter & podgier. It doesn’t work with her outfits either, so it makes it look like she was rushing out of the house to get to these events. or she found the shoes on the side of the road.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

GothMoth wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:55 am
Whyyyy does she keep wearing trainers/chucks with everything? That trend has come and gone. They make her feet look stubbier and her body shorter & podgier. It doesn’t work with her outfits either, so it makes it look like she was rushing out of the house to get to these events. or she found the shoes on the side of the road.
She's a trainwreck. I don't think we can find a logical explanation besides that.

It also baffles me that, according to her insta stories, she got her hair and makeup done for this event. THAT is what alleged professionals did. She looks terrible. I'd say she wasted her money but I bet it was #gifted. Also makes me wonder how she looks without makeup's help, if THAT is what the result of fancy products and a professional application looks like.

Return to “Tanya Burr”