Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Careless, Stay Colourless, Stay Conceited

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

Blysse wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:50 am
Just watched her insta stories on her “new best friend”! Can you even imagine her going into an actual casting..She looks around like she’s tweaking, forgets words, and just looks plain bored.. I’m sure she had to submit something to the company for approval or at least hit choice words.. Imagine someone at the Billie company saying this was okay?! Where can I sign up for these sponsors???

Also, it kills KILLS me that she has been living her life in front of the camera since she was like 14 and is still as awkward and mumbly as ever. Her agent needs a raise to sell this dumpster fire.
Honestly her voice has gotten phlegmy and shrill over the last couple of years especially, it didn't used to be this gross.

She still hasn't learned to talk to people through the camera and not just the camera. 😬

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:55 am
Blysse wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:50 am
Just watched her insta stories on her “new best friend”! Can you even imagine her going into an actual casting..She looks around like she’s tweaking, forgets words, and just looks plain bored.. I’m sure she had to submit something to the company for approval or at least hit choice words.. Imagine someone at the Billie company saying this was okay?! Where can I sign up for these sponsors???

Also, it kills KILLS me that she has been living her life in front of the camera since she was like 14 and is still as awkward and mumbly as ever. Her agent needs a raise to sell this dumpster fire.
Honestly her voice has gotten phlegmy and shrill over the last couple of years especially, it didn't used to be this gross.

She still hasn't learned to talk to people through the camera and not just the camera. 😬
it's the weed /s

arimoon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arimoon »

Acacia’s logic: I don’t shave so I sponsor a shaving brand.
English is not my native languageImage

zelda2011
Learner
Learner

Post by zelda2011 »

Lol

Big Baby
Debater
Debater

Post by Big Baby »

Yeah I noticed that too with Brinley's echolalia. I sometimes watch the Ballinger family (LOL) and their son who is literally 2 days older than Brin responds to Chris and Jessica and can notice things and say full on words pretty well. Maybe he's just a smart baby tho?
Why'd you spill yer beans?

Big Baby
Debater
Debater

Post by Big Baby »

zelda2011 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:43 am
Lol
She's right though. I don't shave my armpits and I don't have a smell issue.
Why'd you spill yer beans?

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

oh my god the ad on her story was painful. She can’t form a coherent sentence about a product she’s been given to promote? Even a short, scripted ad read is such a slog to listen to. Use your words sweetie! And her voice is naturally nasally and hard to understand and also so garbled and rough from blazing it so much lol. I do not understand how she or anyone else over the years saw potential in her as any kind of entertainer/actress/model, she has the presence and aura of a wet spaghetti noodle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

hater gator wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:51 am
oh my god the ad on her story was painful. She can’t form a coherent sentence about a product she’s been given to promote? Even a short, scripted ad read is such a slog to listen to. Use your words sweetie! And her voice is naturally nasally and hard to understand and also so garbled and rough from blazing it so much lol. I do not understand how she or anyone else over the years saw potential in her as any kind of entertainer/actress/model, she has the presence and aura of a wet spaghetti noodle.

She couldn't even film a tour of her own house with any semblance of camera presence, engagement or charisma, she's hopeless.

zelda2011
Learner
Learner

Post by zelda2011 »

Big Baby wrote:
zelda2011 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:43 am
Lol
She's right though. I don't shave my armpits and I don't have a smell issue.
I was more referring to the shower every day comment. I agree with the armpit hair =/= smell

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

What could Acacia do about her speech issues? Like the way it sounds like there’s a lot of spit or something in her mouth. I have a similar issue and have no idea how to fix it. I really don’t want to sound like her lol

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Curious as to what this is. Hope she actually does inform people. God love Rosemary truly

mar1ee
Learner
Learner

Post by mar1ee »

Rosie has a procedure tomorrow. check her twitter!!

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

elleira wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:44 pm

Curious as to what this is. Hope she actually does inform people. God love Rosemary truly
I wonder if it's something to do with her bones? Surgery for scoliosis, etc.

It's odd that she said "procedure" instead of surgery... 🤷‍♀️

3lectraheart
Informer
Informer

Post by 3lectraheart »

On the brightside, I'm glad that hopefully this procedure will make things a lil easier/more comfortable for Rose.
We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

- Ophelia, act IV, scene V

ChillSis
Talker
Talker

Post by ChillSis »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm
elleira wrote:

She said it’s extremely common “procedure” so I doubt it’s for her bones. She might be getting a g-tube because of her weight so she could get overnight feeds just to gain weight. Yes a surgery but it’s not super serious, tons of babies smaller than Rosie get them. I could honestly see this as a way to get her to begin gaining weight more and since to been planned it could be they were waiting to see if she’d progress in weight but since it’s a slow gain they might go ahead with it. If it is a g-tube I’m honestly really hoping she takes this opportunity to educate people on the matter it’s an amazing tool for babies and toddlers.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

3lectraheart wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:52 pm
On the brightside, I'm glad that hopefully this procedure will make things a lil easier/more comfortable for Rose.
I certainly hope so!

I'm guessing that it will have something to do with her bones. Possibly getting braces for her clubbed feet & bowed legs?

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ChillSis wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:55 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm
elleira wrote:

She said it’s extremely common “procedure” so I doubt it’s for her bones. She might be getting a g-tube because of her weight so she could get overnight feeds just to gain weight. Yes a surgery but it’s not super serious, tons of babies smaller than Rosie get them. I could honestly see this as a way to get her to begin gaining weight more and since to been planned it could be they were waiting to see if she’d progress in weight but since it’s a slow gain they might go ahead with it. If it is a g-tube I’m honestly really hoping she takes this opportunity to educate people on the matter it’s an amazing tool for babies and toddlers.
Ooou she could benefit greatly from that. 👌

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
3lectraheart wrote:
I certainly hope so!

I'm guessing that it will have something to do with her bones. Possibly getting braces for her clubbed feet & bowed legs?
I was going to say braces but I don’t think they are breaking bones or cutting ligaments. I don’t necessarily see clubbed feet but I’m no doctor and it could be a minor case. Since she called it a procedure maybe they will just cast her legs.
Definitely like acacia to get us all talking and speculation and then going radio silent for a week.

ChillSis
Talker
Talker

Post by ChillSis »

Blysse wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:08 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
3lectraheart wrote:
I certainly hope so!

I was going to say braces but I don’t think they are breaking bones or cutting ligaments. I don’t necessarily see clubbed feet but I’m no doctor and it could be a minor case. Since she called it a procedure maybe they will just cast her legs.
Definitely like acacia to get us all talking and speculation and then going radio silent for a week.
To get braces (AFO’s particularly) you to go a orthopedic doctor out of hospital and getting casted isn’t a huge procedure. It takes moments and it’s all outpatient because they don’t actually cast the entire leg it’s a easy fitting. I’m betting it doesn’t have to do with getting braces because it’s not something that she’s going to need to go to a hospital for. I know Acacia is dramatic but asking for good thoughts for a two second casting of her daughters legs and going radio silent for something that minor is too dramatic.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ChillSis wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:16 pm
Blysse wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:08 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
3lectraheart wrote:
I certainly hope so!

To get braces (AFO’s particularly) you to go a orthopedic doctor out of hospital and getting casted isn’t a huge procedure. It takes moments and it’s all outpatient because they don’t actually cast the entire leg it’s a easy fitting. I’m betting it doesn’t have to do with getting braces because it’s not something that she’s going to need to go to a hospital for. I know Acacia is dramatic but asking for good thoughts for a two second casting of her daughters legs and going radio silent for something that minor is too dramatic.
It explains why Jairus stayed in Oregon with Rosie. I'm glad that Acacia came back from California to be with her daughter.

Return to “acaciacutie”