rxkeya - chav boss of the shit blazers

Re: rxkeya - chav boss of the shit blazers

Post by Guest »

Gossipqueenb wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:15 am
ihatechavs wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:48 am
WOW your stalker levels are abit crazy sorry looooooooool that's not even from her page?!?!
Don’t ask me why but I have a hunch you ate Roxkeya?

Anyways its so funny as soon as the finance got mentioned so then files her paperwork and now its available.

Clearly avoiding tax on her so called sold out items because she still doesn’t haven’t enough money to make profit legally!
Of course it’s her.. lol.. she has nothing better to do than log on to GG and read people’s opinions of her. Bet you anything ihatechavs will stop commenting and create a new profile..

She talks about being thick skinned and being a female boss when she’s actually just this sad little girl who is desperate to be noticed..

One of her mates congratulated her on running a six figure business the other day.. lol.. what a joke.

SIX FIGURES MY ARSE

Gossipqueenb
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Gossipqueenb »

ihatechavs wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:37 am
Gossipqueenb wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:15 am
ihatechavs wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:48 am
WOW your stalker levels are abit crazy sorry looooooooool that's not even from her page?!?!
Don’t ask me why but I have a hunch you ate Roxkeya?

Anyways its so funny as soon as the finance got mentioned so then files her paperwork and now its available.

Clearly avoiding tax on her so called sold out items because she still doesn’t haven’t enough money to make profit legally!
because I said its tad weird to be going on her friends pages, save pics on your phone of someone your stalking? but it is weird even on my stalking levels :/// sorry to burst your bubble.

No actually, if you see your messages. Somehow always defending her and a true stalker will have a name against the topic title?

If you hate chavs, why you always backing this bengali chav?

ZayGGxx
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by ZayGGxx »

ihatechavs wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:33 pm
_missy87_ wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:46 am
So I just came across this thread on rxkeya, I can confirm I do know of this girl and used to see her around during our younger days. For other reasons I won't say how I know her but I do know her. Not personally though. I can say that yes she is a single mother but thats because she got married at a young age (she got forced to marry someone she didn't want to) I heard she was dating a white man once (he was French I believe) but not too sure who she's with now as I don't follow her lifestyle but have heard she's living quite the lavish lifestyle.

These things were all what I found out from others who were in the same age range as us. I didnt know that this is what she is doing and tbh with you even I thought her lifestyle she is living was quite strange as she is a single mother and for her to live this sort of lifestyle is out of the norm. No one from the age group knows much of her now. But thought I'd come here and clarify some stuff that I do know. Hope this helps
missy87 I feel like we know each other. I can't say how I know this or else ill give myself away too much. I know this for facts. She didn't get forced to marry someone, she got married to a Turkish guy and he died very soon after, her son isn't Bangladeshi and this is why she doesn't share photos of him.
Think I’m doing this right and replying correctly. Missy87 You definitely don’t kno any facts...
My family have knows rokeyas family for a very long time her son is full Bangladeshi. She got pregnant at a very young age and her family disowned her for a long time. She wasn’t at any family gatherings/fuctions/weddings etc. Her family are quite practicing the brothers wives all wear modest clothing and headscarves. So can understand why they disowned her but I don’t agree with it actually think it’s sad. But now they are all good with her and the son. But yea I don’t know where this turkish business came from. He’s bengali the dad is bengali and she left home. But the father doesn’t want anything to do with her or the child. But I can tell you he is full Bangladeshi. Prob why she doesn’t like Bangladeshi men and said she was traumatised on her live

ZayGGxx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ZayGGxx »

ihatechavs wrote:
_missy87_ wrote:
So I just came across this thread on rxkeya, I can confirm I do know of this girl and used to see her around during our younger days. For other reasons I won't say how I know her but I do know her. Not personally though. I can say that yes she is a single mother but thats because she got married at a young age (she got forced to marry someone she didn't want to) I heard she was dating a white man once (he was French I believe) but not too sure who she's with now as I don't follow her lifestyle but have heard she's living quite the lavish lifestyle.

These things were all what I found out from others who were in the same age range as us. I didnt know that this is what she is doing and tbh with you even I thought her lifestyle she is living was quite strange as she is a single mother and for her to live this sort of lifestyle is out of the norm. No one from the age group knows much of her now. But thought I'd come here and clarify some stuff that I do know. Hope this helps
missy87 I feel like we know each other. I can't say how I know this or else ill give myself away too much. I know this for facts. She didn't get forced to marry someone, she got married to a Turkish guy and he died very soon after, her son isn't Bangladeshi and this is why she doesn't share photos of him.
Think I’m doing this right and replying correctly. Missy87 You definitely don’t kno any facts...
My family have knows rokeyas family for a very long time her son is full Bangladeshi. She got pregnant at a very young age and her family disowned her for a long time. She wasn’t at any family gatherings/fuctions/weddings etc. Her family are quite practicing the brothers wives all wear modest clothing and headscarves. So can understand why they disowned her but I don’t agree with it actually think it’s sad. But now they are all good with her and the son. But yea I don’t know where this turkish business came from. He’s bengali the dad is bengali and she left home. But the father doesn’t want anything to do with her or the child. But I can tell you he is full Bangladeshi. Prob why she doesn’t like Bangladeshi men and said she was traumatised on her live

Sallymingming
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sallymingming »

She said she’s never been married before though

ZayGGxx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ZayGGxx »

Sallymingming wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:31 am
She said she’s never been married before though
Exactly. She hasn’t been married. She got pregnant at a young age that’s it. And her son is bengali I know the family. I have a hunch ihatechavs is her lolllll awks
If it is she must be embarrassed of her son to make up bizarre lies.

Blahblahblah99
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Blahblahblah99 »

This girl keeps flashing up on my insta for some reason and she looks key for being a friend of tanji. Both are stuck in a dream world of faux riches. The blurb on her website is an absolute joke, parents in the garment industry aka they stitched clothes for high street shops.her designs are rubbish and a total copy of Balmain. It’s telling that she’s putting pearls on bras in 2020 when that was some short term phase in 2017. Get your own ideas!

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

No wonder this girl always uses filters...also getting wasted on her birthday .. no shame .. and then has the audacity to always post about being thankful to god shares Islamic quotes ... lol .. also those second hand Dior boots look 5hit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

ZayGGxx wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:21 am
ihatechavs wrote:
_missy87_ wrote:

So, she was never married but had a kid outside of marriage with a Bangladeshi guy? Do you know how old she was when she had her son and how old he is now, as she is in her early 30s

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

Someones on a paid for holiday under the guise of “I’m here for work”. Ok love .. we all know that you are there to do ...

Queue the thort posts guys..

_missy87_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _missy87_ »

To the person that commented saying I dont know facts,firstly it wasnt me that said anything about facts,secondly I didnt say I know this girl personally. All I said was I can co firm from my ends the things I heard regarding her and how her son came about. Yes her son is full bengali as I was told and I know of her which I did t state how asni dont need too. So please read properly before you start saying I dont know anything. I never said I know everything and if you read my comment properly I did say no one knows of this girl much apart from her khanums business and according to people,the way she dresses on Instagram and shows off herself is all for the gram apparently. Again how true it is, I dont know but people have said that they've seen her in real life when she comes to see her family members and have said she doesn't dress like that at all. Furthermore its because she can't dress like the way she does in front of her family either. So please read carefully as there are other people on the forums that do comment below people's messages. Thank you

_missy87_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _missy87_ »

To the person that commented saying I dont know facts,firstly it wasnt me that said anything about facts,secondly I didnt say I know this girl personally. All I said was I can co firm from my ends the things I heard regarding her and how her son came about. Yes her son is full bengali as I was told and I know of her which I did t state how asni dont need too. So please read properly before you start saying I dont know anything. I never said I know everything and if you read my comment properly I did say no one knows of this girl much apart from her khanums business and according to people,the way she dresses on Instagram and shows off herself is all for the gram apparently. Again how true it is, I dont know but people have said that they've seen her in real life when she comes to see her family members and have said she doesn't dress like that at all. Furthermore its because she can't dress like the way she does in front of her family either. So please read carefully as there are other people on the forums that do comment below people's messages. Thank you

_missy87_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _missy87_ »

ihatechavs wrote:
_missy87_ wrote:

According to someone she got married to a bengali? Or she got pregnant by him hence why her family disowned her or something? And you can PM me to reveal yourself if you want as I'm curious to know who this is lol :D

_missy87_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _missy87_ »

ZayGGxx wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:21 am
ihatechavs wrote:
_missy87_ wrote:

Excuse me,but I wasn't the one that said she married a Turkish guy,it was someone else. If you read the entire thread,you'll see what I wrote and said and I did quote that these are things I heard and yes I too have heard her brothers are very modest and practising. So all the revealing clothes she wears on Instagram are just for the gram,not too sure if her family has accepted her now. But hey ho!!!! But yes wasnt me that said she married a Turkish. Please read properly before mentioning someone in something

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

Ahhh haaaa this girl is soooo try hard.. anyone see her on some channel 4 clip talking about her shit jackets.... She sounds like a chav she doesn’t pronounce her words properly

Gossipqueenb
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipqueenb »

I watched her channel4 clips

Still don’t get how she got that feature because if u check her accounts on companieshouse she did not make that much as she said she did.

she all fucking tryna show everyone she legal and legit

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

You’re South Asian, love... not South East! 😂
7977B1AC-C8B7-4233-B8C7-E7B99D711D0C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

c_wilmington
Lurker
Lurker

Post by c_wilmington »

she had the kid during late college days, she went to Westminister University and during that time near the end of 3rd year LLB she interned at sony music or one of these music companies as an admin etc, she got knocked up when she was 17/18 , she has two best friends one is called razma , whom worked at KG in topshop Oxford street and the other one called salma, salma is a hairdresser,all three went to the same school/college etc and all are single at the age of 30 plus, theyr expectation is finding some one who is 6ft 2 with money etc, her kid is bengali not turkish, the rumour was her parents were very traditional and she got married at young age back home etc, thats what i was told but im not too sure, but i feel sorry for the kid, mums gettin knocked up every other month by a sugar daddy who pays for the holiday etc, i really dont understand why ' her' and others feel to be ' white ', darling your asian bengali stay in your lane, you put pearls on a jacket its hardly alexander mcqueen etc...

https://www.instagram.com/i.am.raz/?hl=en

Pcd258
Learner
Learner

Post by Pcd258 »

c_wilmington wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:49 am
she had the kid during late college days, she went to Westminister University and during that time near the end of 3rd year LLB she interned at sony music or one of these music companies as an admin etc, she got knocked up when she was 17/18 , she has two best friends one is called razma , whom worked at KG in topshop Oxford street and the other one called salma, salma is a hairdresser,all three went to the same school/college etc and all are single at the age of 30 plus, theyr expectation is finding some one who is 6ft 2 with money etc, her kid is bengali not turkish, the rumour was her parents were very traditional and she got married at young age back home etc, thats what i was told but im not too sure, but i feel sorry for the kid, mums gettin knocked up every other month by a sugar daddy who pays for the holiday etc, i really dont understand why ' her' and others feel to be ' white ', darling your asian bengali stay in your lane, you put pearls on a jacket its hardly alexander mcqueen etc...

https://www.instagram.com/i.am.raz/?hl=en
Not sure what you mean by “feel to be white” but anyway lol....

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

My cousins and I want to buy a dress from her line but I feel like the beading might come loose and isn’t worth the half a grand price tag. Anyone know better quality and more affordable dresses of a similar design please x

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”