c_wilmington
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: rxkeya - chav boss of the shit blazers

Post by c_wilmington »

0121truthseeker wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:27 pm
My cousins and I want to buy a dress from her line but I feel like the beading might come loose and isn’t worth the half a grand price tag. Anyone know better quality and more affordable dresses of a similar design please x
purchase with a credit card if the beads come off raise a dispute, i have heard previous people complaining about the beads falling off, if you have time do it yourself save the £600

Yllani01
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Yllani01 »

Kills me how she’s always up that grace Beverleys ass
Grace Beverley is a notorious fraud

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

She’s ramping up the “pretend boss girl” posts again .. and posting useless business diagrams and motivational memes.. lol.. yes get it girl :rofl:

We know you are allegedly funded .. we know you trying to get away from those rumours.. but it sticks

Sonohello85
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sonohello85 »

Recently came across this girl… she is so self conscious of her face.. she’ll show her side profile but never her flat round moon face, unless she’s FaceTuned the hell out of it. She definetly face tubes her body too..

Also what are thoes jackets.. the tailoring on the jackets is so bad… the hems and edges of the jackets look so low quality.

Pcd258
Learner
Learner

Post by Pcd258 »

So confused by her posts today. Is Rahi Chadda really her son?? I’ve seen articles about him celebrating Diwali and it says he is Indian online but Rokeya is Muslim. He’s also like mid 20s? How old is she lol

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

I think she's trolling but I can't be sure!

resham_gossips
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by resham_gossips »

Rahi Chadda isn't her son. She's 33/34, hes 26 do the math. Her son is called Rahi and is probably in year 11. She had him at 15/16 years.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by Greencactusfriend »

Her clothes are so poorly made.. the seams are all jagged. The pearls aren’t even sitting on the neck properly. It’s such shoddy tailoring …
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bomchicky1
Learner
Learner

Post by Bomchicky1 »

They do look terrible quality, would rather shell out for a genuine designer brand

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Bomchicky1 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:20 am
They do look terrible quality, would rather shell out for a genuine designer brand
Exactly .. she charges hundreds of pounds for garments made in India by people earning pennies and she has the audacity to claim she’s got a sustainable ethos.. what a pile a crap. It’s embarrassing ….

Biggysmalls_
Talker
Talker

Post by Biggysmalls_ »

Had to join this site just to say i knew rokeya in her secondary school days.. she has always been into designers
Her bhabi used to let her borrow designer bags etc and she would strut at school with it.
She went to an all girls school and when she was in yr11 started dating a bengali guy from college. She was super skinny those days, flat chest n butt. So to see these images of her now its shocking how much she went from an A cup when shes 16 to these wowzers.
Straight after gcses she fell pregnant with that bengali boyfriend and got kicked out. She lived in tempprary housing while her bengali boyfriend didnt really give a crap abt her tbh. He was allegedly cheating and doing drugs.
She had enough n kicked him out the permanent flat, Which i believe shes still in by Old street.
Once her son was old enough to go nursery she grafted hard in college, i have to give her that. She even dropped a few bad influences (friends) on the way from her school days...funnily enough right now shes the bad influence while the others are way more modest and not out drinking like her.
I think during uni she went out with her bengali childhood sweetheart from primary but unfortunately she was just a hook up by the looks of it because he ended up marrying a more traditional but modern bengali girl. Thats when she went off bengalis (even wrote a post bragging and laugging abt the exs wife checking her posts, which naturally most of us women do, so i didnt see anything wrong with that) and even lost contact with many of her bengali friends and started losing her way further n hanging around with more western people and started showing skin.
Im all for growth but this sort of growth irks me because i knew her back then, and wouldnt have imagined her to take this path out of all the girls that were in her form class. They had some rowdy ones in her class but even they are humble now compared to her lol
Btw rahi chadda is just a friend.
She was born in 1987/88 (not exactly sure when, all i know is she was in my year group) so she is atleast 33 now. Her rahi is most likely 16/17 now.
Sorry about the long post.

resham_gossips
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by resham_gossips »

Biggysmalls_ wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:59 am
Had to join this site just to say i knew rokeya in her secondary school days.. she has always been into designers
Her bhabi used to let her borrow designer bags etc and she would strut at school with it.
She went to an all girls school and when she was in yr11 started dating a bengali guy from college. She was super skinny those days, flat chest n butt. So to see these images of her now its shocking how much she went from an A cup when shes 16 to these wowzers.
Straight after gcses she fell pregnant with that bengali boyfriend and got kicked out. She lived in tempprary housing while her bengali boyfriend didnt really give a crap abt her tbh. He was allegedly cheating and doing drugs.
She had enough n kicked him out the permanent flat, Which i believe shes still in by Old street.
Once her son was old enough to go nursery she grafted hard in college, i have to give her that. She even dropped a few bad influences (friends) on the way from her school days...funnily enough right now shes the bad influence while the others are way more modest and not out drinking like her.
I think during uni she went out with her bengali childhood sweetheart from primary but unfortunately she was just a hook up by the looks of it because he ended up marrying a more traditional but modern bengali girl. Thats when she went off bengalis (even wrote a post bragging and laugging abt the exs wife checking her posts, which naturally most of us women do, so i didnt see anything wrong with that) and even lost contact with many of her bengali friends and started losing her way further n hanging around with more western people and started showing skin.
Im all for growth but this sort of growth irks me because i knew her back then, and wouldnt have imagined her to take this path out of all the girls that were in her form class. They had some rowdy ones in her class but even they are humble now compared to her lol
She was born in 1987/88 (not exactly sure when, all i know is she was in my year group) so she is atleast 33 now. Her rahi is most likely 16/17 now.
I went to Uni with her, not the same course but same years so saw her around the library building all the time. She had a different designer bag each week and had that nasty girl vibe, loud and confident. She was a stick in Uni, no boobs, curves or butt but shes removed these pictures from her social media now. I heard she had a boob job and its clear shes had some work to her face, don't know about the rest of her. She still has bengali friends who are more private but i give to the girl for grafting and getting to where she did from the start she had in her teenage years.

Pcd258
Learner
Learner

Post by Pcd258 »

Biggysmalls_ wrote:

Thanks for the info. The only thing I’d like to say is your comment about her hanging out with more “western” people etc and showing skin. Just a reminder that we do live in the U.K., it is not illegal to spend time with people outside your own race. It’s also not illegal to show skin. Her account does not preach about religion, so you can’t expect her to behave in an Islamic way, thats her personal choice.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

No one cares about your white boyfriend love.
Get over yourself .. you flat faced alien

Biggysmalls_
Talker
Talker

Post by Biggysmalls_ »

Looks like shes left her son behind again and is having another illicit relationship out of marriage abroad with another white guy wining and dining.

Uknowho
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Uknowho »

He’s names Daniel Bamford, dwhites100 on instagram! Just as materialistic and full of himself as she is, he one of those that asks girls for nudes and sends dick pics - not exactly a catch but match made in heaven I suppose lol

Virgo_09
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Virgo_09 »

Daniel bamford yeah he looks a little sleazy. She loves to flaunt the fact that she’s in an interracial relationship. I see nothing wrong with the interracial relationship part love is love!

But it’s like she wants to provoke a reaction from the people that do have an issue with it just so that she can speak out on it and defend her man lol. No cares hun you’re not the first and you won’t be the last maybe it’s a bug deal to her cos she’s Bengali she likes to be the “rebellious different one” but I genuinely feel like she’s such an aggressive chav and she’s just super mouthy.

She also copies the hell out of dabz and seems to idolise her overall. Someone else mentioned how in uni she was loud and confident type of mean girl. It’s always the seriously insecure one that cover it with being nasty loud and over confident.

Virgo_09
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Virgo_09 »

She also edits the helllllll out of her pictures. She has a massive moon face but uses FaceTune constantly. Also denies having fillers when her lips look like literal sausages lol. And she edits her waist to look at lot smaller she’s quite fat she has like an aunty shape to her.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Virgo_09 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:12 pm
Daniel bamford yeah he looks a little sleazy. She loves to flaunt the fact that she’s in an interracial relationship. I see nothing wrong with the interracial relationship part love is love!

But it’s like she wants to provoke a reaction from the people that do have an issue with it just so that she can speak out on it and defend her man lol. No cares hun you’re not the first and you won’t be the last maybe it’s a bug deal to her cos she’s Bengali she likes to be the “rebellious different one” but I genuinely feel like she’s such an aggressive chav and she’s just super mouthy.

She also copies the hell out of dabz and seems to idolise her overall. Someone else mentioned how in uni she was loud and confident type of mean girl. It’s always the seriously insecure one that cover it with being nasty loud and over confident.

Hmmm.. how did you find this out. I looked him up and this guy is super basic and chavy works for a building company doing warehouse stock sh!t.. not the kind of guy she would settle for to be honest.

I have my suspicions on this intel 🤔

Lurker92
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lurker92 »

Biggysmalls_ wrote:
this intel is very good, I also knew rokeya from secondary school and the girl the BD cheated on her with was a girl from our year her name is Fatima begum Ali goes by Fatima Phats lived in lister house now in poplar. she was the biggest heaux and crk head in east London. phats also wanted to smash the childhood sweetheart but sadly he cud tell she was a tramp. the Chai is hot :rofl:

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”