Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna's Nursery for Plants and Manchildren - Part 9

Post by revenga »

YouslessTube wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:17 pm
I like Jenna and Julien for the most part but their recent content has me annoyed! Firstly, Jenna has started talking in an abnormal way, the heavy childlike sarcastic tone is overdone at this point. Not everything that comes out her mouth is funny.

Second, I don’t like Bunny. I never thought I’d say that about a dog. Bunny doesn’t seem affectionate towards them even after receiving so much love in return, she seems aloof all the time. I’ve never seen Bunny run up to J or J, or give them kisses, or try getting their attention. She’s almost always trying to escape. I get it that her past was rough but tortured street dogs show more love than Bunny has to her owners. Their dynamic is extremely strange, every little thing she does shouldn’t be equated to progress per say. I can feel even J & J are stressed.
You can't expect to receive love just because you gave love, specially, you can't demand to be loved a certain way just because you gave love. (With animals and people btw lol) I know that we are used to dogs being all crazy and affectionate but some dogs are NOT like that *gasp* and I learned that because I adopted one of those! ahah its very strange and frustating at the beggining but with time you start to see and appreciate the ways they show love to you. They are different from what you expect, but they are there! I have no doubts that Bunny shows them some love. Plus, they have her for 3 months, thats nothing! She will open up more and more.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

You say guys Bunny isn't affectionate but you do realise that this was a dog that was previously used as a blood donor right? So she probably didn't have a lot of interaction with humans besides them coming every so often to take blood. If anything, Jenna should stop getting up in Bunny's face and give her space and time to get used to them.

Grockpot_Gorl
Talker
Talker

Post by Grockpot_Gorl »

Aw I feel bad for bunny. In the right situation, I think she would open up more and be loving. I really dont think J and J were a good fit for her. She seems like she would do better as the only dog, with people who leave their homes more than twice a year, and owners who dont treat her like an infant. I dont blame bunny, she is just a dog lol.

It could also be just because shes new. I remember when I got my puppy, I swear she was the biggest asshole on the planet and I never thought I'd bond with her, but now we're inseparable. It just takes time.

goldengossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by goldengossiper »

I think Jenna should take a break from YouTube for a few months to focus on herself and on training Bunny. She seems like she’s been burnt out for almost a year now with video ideas, and I would think she’d have enough money put away to be able to take a few months off.

Also, they should look into getting a professional dog trainer to work with Bunny (and their other dogs). They seem like they need some help with that, and I don’t think they have enough experience with proper training to help rehab Bunny.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

revenga wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:11 am
YouslessTube wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:17 pm
I like Jenna and Julien for the most part but their recent content has me annoyed! Firstly, Jenna has started talking in an abnormal way, the heavy childlike sarcastic tone is overdone at this point. Not everything that comes out her mouth is funny.

Second, I don’t like Bunny. I never thought I’d say that about a dog. Bunny doesn’t seem affectionate towards them even after receiving so much love in return, she seems aloof all the time. I’ve never seen Bunny run up to J or J, or give them kisses, or try getting their attention. She’s almost always trying to escape. I get it that her past was rough but tortured street dogs show more love than Bunny has to her owners. Their dynamic is extremely strange, every little thing she does shouldn’t be equated to progress per say. I can feel even J & J are stressed.
You can't expect to receive love just because you gave love, specially, you can't demand to be loved a certain way just because you gave love. (With animals and people btw lol) I know that we are used to dogs being all crazy and affectionate but some dogs are NOT like that *gasp* and I learned that because I adopted one of those! ahah its very strange and frustating at the beggining but with time you start to see and appreciate the ways they show love to you. They are different from what you expect, but they are there! I have no doubts that Bunny shows them some love. Plus, they have her for 3 months, thats nothing! She will open up more and more.
First off, I comment on what I see. Why should I believe what you say when I can see their weird dynamic with my own two eyes? Even J & J comment on how it’s still “good days & bad days” with Bunny.

Also, it isn’t about demanding love as love is subjective. It’s strange to see Bunny so detached from them. You mean to say she literally hasn’t learnt or has been taught one damn thing in 90 days? I beg to differ. I rescued an injured parrot who used to nip at me the first month & wouldn’t come out of his cage but after 30 days he learnt to trust me & would sit on my shoulder without flying away in fear.
I feel J&J hype it up for the videos and don’t spend enough time with Bunny when the cameras are off
Bunny is always aloof & it feels like she wants to escape to live in solidarity. She hasn’t shown them an iota of affection. Dogs don’t usually take that long to recuperate from PTSD.

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

Broodwich wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:32 pm
So I just found this and my skin is crawling. She knows! She knows she sounds like an idiot.. since 2014! .. And refuses to change.

It's very ironic to me that when she was "reacting to old videos" she seemed so ashamed of her past content. What was there to be so fucking ashamed about? Her past content was gold. She acted like an actual mid-twenties woman, who was sexual and not ashamed of it and it was funny!

Personally, I would be embarrassed if I were her to look back on her current content, not her 2011-2012/3 content. That baby voice just plays into her fantasy that she's a submissive little girl who needs Julien to hold her hand through life. I don't ever remember her acting that way with her Max.

rudebintch
Debater
Debater

Post by rudebintch »

thisisnotmyusername wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:18 am
Broodwich wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:32 pm
So I just found this and my skin is crawling. She knows! She knows she sounds like an idiot.. since 2014! .. And refuses to change.

It's very ironic to me that when she was "reacting to old videos" she seemed so ashamed of her past content. What was there to be so fucking ashamed about? Her past content was gold. She acted like an actual mid-twenties woman, who was sexual and not ashamed of it and it was funny!

Personally, I would be embarrassed if I were her to look back on her current content, not her 2011-2012/3 content. That baby voice just plays into her fantasy that she's a submissive little girl who needs Julien to hold her hand through life. I don't ever remember her acting that way with her Max.
She seemed very confident in herself and her body back then. Now she's so insecure. Maybe her and Julien's sex life are suffering as a result, so then every time sex is mentioned it brings up this looming specter and makes them both uncomfortable. The baby voice might be a way for her to desexualize herself to sort of deal with it in a very unhealthy way.

duhunicorn
Learner
Learner

Post by duhunicorn »

i honestly wouldn't even call what she does a baby voice. she just sounds unhinged.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

duhunicorn wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:50 am
i honestly wouldn't even call what she does a baby voice. she just sounds unhinged.
It reminds me of the stupid ass baby voice Gabbie Hanna does. Since we all know Gabbie copies the fuck out of Jenna, it shows how low Jenna has gotten when Gabbie is copying her bad and cringy habits.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I think bunny doesnt mesh in with them because they have 3 small dogs and seem to think as a large dog, bunny's needs are the same. They are not. Large dogs dont need as much babying. If anything it makes them uncomfortable. I dont treat my black lab the same way i treat my minpin even tho she has a CCL inkiry and arthritis. She gets visibly uncomfortable.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

nonnennano
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nonnennano »

tkadvil wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:44 pm
Did she ever do that baby voice shit before Julien?
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:18 am

She did do the baby voice with Max, just not all the time like she does now

The video seems to have been deleted now, but Max had an old video of Jenna in the morning, where she kept hugging/kissing at him and Max would 'jokingly' push her away. The whole time they were playing, she kept on saying 'Max!' over and over in the baby voice. Then there are the 'Max can you do this' videos which, where she's wiggling around in a onesie... i really do think she just has an adult baby kink :?

Honestly, watching the 'Max can you do this' videos now, I think Jenna has always been most comfortable at home, poorly dressed, acting like an overgrown toddler, and having some guy give her constant attention.

A lot of posters here say that since the accident, she's regressed socially and stopped dressing 'properly' (her sense of style's always been tragic lmao). I agree, she has regressed. But I don't think it's because she is depressed or scared to go out or insecure of her body. I think Jenna has always been at her happiest acting like a baby, lazing around, never getting dressed, and basically being a shut in. It’s not healthy but it’s clearly what she has liked for a while.

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

Does she have any...friends? Like close girlfriends? Preferably some that are not on YouTube?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grockpot_Gorl
Talker
Talker

Post by Grockpot_Gorl »

Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:24 am
Does she have any...friends? Like close girlfriends? Preferably some that are not on YouTube?

I really dont think so. Even when shes around anyone other than Julien, she is incredibly awkward and seems phoney. I feel a little odd saying that because I'm a 35 year old woman with no friends, but I know how to communicate with others and I interact with hundreds of people a day due to my job. I really think jenna goes weeks without communicating face to face with other human beings.

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

Hopefully it doesn’t come out as vegan gate keeping, but why so many people have to praise and protect J&J for being...yeah shitty vegans. They have access and all means to get ethically produced products, shop cruelty free and make vegan friendly decision but they stopped at just having a plant passed diet. Its nice and refreshing to see creators that are putting out unrelated content AND are vegans and don’t abuse it for views, but they are not the only YT couple that does that. There are much better role models out there but they get so much praise for doing the bare minimum.
糞食らえ

Guuuuurl
Informer
Informer

Post by Guuuuurl »

JMO, but I feel like if Freelee is a Gatekeeping Vegan, J&J are Gateway Vegans. Their lifestyle is certainly more accessible to the average person than Freelee's insanity.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:24 am

All of her friends outside of Youtube live in other states so I'd assume she doesn't see them often. Hell, she hardly even mentions having any youtube friends anymore. The only friends she seems to hang out with anymore are Chris and Shan (and maybe Jason and Gabs). Honestly I feel like she really went downhill when Rome moved..
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

StasiaPrincess0
Debater
Debater

Post by StasiaPrincess0 »

Is Kit done with college? She met her in a bar. She said she doesn’t see her a lot because of school and joked about saying goodbye to Kit until she graduated (I think she’s going to school to be a lawyer).

JennyLovesYoutube
Learner
Learner

Post by JennyLovesYoutube »

escargot123 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:06 am

Hopefully it doesn’t come out as vegan gate keeping, but why so many people have to praise and protect J&J for being...yeah shitty vegans. They have access and all means to get ethically produced products, shop cruelty free and make vegan friendly decision but they stopped at just having a plant passed diet. Its nice and refreshing to see creators that are putting out unrelated content AND are vegans and don’t abuse it for views, but they are not the only YT couple that does that. There are much better role models out there but they get so much praise for doing the bare minimum.
They get everything postmated to their f* door. Is it really that hard to avoid a pack of ramen with the word CHICKEN on it? Absolutely not. Would it be hard for them to at least hide the packaging when making the video? No. Or address it in a video that they'd made a mistake and got the ramen? No.

I get that the crackers with honey was an honest mistake and that can happen, but the ramen... No, just no.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

why does anyone care about their diet or what they buy? Yeah the ramen noodles weren't vegan...boohoo lol. a dumb mistake. it's not like they're telling the world they're vegan to be "woke" or whatever but behind the cameras they're eating chicken wings and hotdogs.

Grockpot_Gorl
Talker
Talker

Post by Grockpot_Gorl »

Im-A-Doll wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:24 am
why does anyone care about their diet or what they buy? Yeah the ramen noodles weren't vegan...boohoo lol. a dumb mistake. it's not like they're telling the world they're vegan to be "woke" or whatever but behind the cameras they're eating chicken wings and hotdogs.
Because they insist on talking about being vegan, Julien has a vegan cooking channel, all they ever used to do was warn people that what they were eating was vegan....this whole mess just comes back to the fact that they either don't care at all anymore about their audience or are just lazy asf. However, I'm willing to bet its both.

Return to “JennaMarbles”