JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 8

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 8

Post by DramaticBateman »

New thread is longggg overdue so continue here.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 8

Post by ilfiore »

following

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Yeah I think a custom closet in a tiny shoebox apartment rental is ridiculous too. Not sure why she needs so many clothes anyway. It would be refreshing to see her take on a minimalistic approach. I know that isn’t everybody’s jam, but I think Blair has some hoarding tendencies like Elle lol. Remember when she had storage units full of stuff she had just forgot about?? I wonder what happened to all of it. Or if she even went through it. I couldn’t live that way. It’s so wasteful. Plus it would aggravate my anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlgriff11
Debater
Debater

Post by jlgriff11 »

Follow

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

prettylights92 wrote:Yeah I think a custom closet in a tiny shoebox apartment rental is ridiculous too. Not sure why she needs so many clothes anyway. It would be refreshing to see her take on a minimalistic approach. I know that isn’t everybody’s jam, but I think Blair has some hoarding tendencies like Elle lol. Remember when she had storage units full of stuff she had just forgot about?? I wonder what happened to all of it. Or if she even went through it. I couldn’t live that way. It’s so wasteful. Plus it would aggravate my anxiety.

I don’t think it will be as custom as people are thinking. I think they’ll put items inside to make better use of the space (think ikea shelves and such) which I don’t think is a waste depending on the cost.

ilovemyself123
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovemyself123 »

here's my two cents on belmont: i went there for my freshman year of college and i absolutely HATED it. it might be different for "adult degree" programs but it is genuinely not a good school (no offense but an 81% acceptance rate is never a good thing). you pay over $40k a year and they do not have good financial aid at all. it is VERY flashy but it is really all smoke and mirrors. she should have gone to mtsu or literally any other public school in a bigger city if she just wants a degree and more connections or whatever. i get the feeling that she wanted to be closer to home (shes from the south right?) but she could have chosen any school BESIDES belmont. she could be going to uga or ncsu or ut. what an idiot.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

I agree about the closet - but I was thinking it's probably some sponsor she didn't want to turn away?
BANNED

:hugs:

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

I don't think the fowler girls are hoarders in the mental illness sense. I think its that they're rich girls who like having new things. They're shopaholics more than hoarders. Plus getting PR and sponsored crap doesn't help. They've always decluttered pretty often and don't have junk all over the house, its stored away. So I think the issue is them liking to spend money so they buy faster than they can use/declutter it.

I can see wanting to make the closet more organized but even she admitted she might only live there a year. And with her track record I doubt it will be more.

About her college, she may not have had the top choices as a non-traditional student.

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

Sorry, I am not American - how long would Blair go to University? Is this a special curriculum because she is older?

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

I think Blair chose Belmont because she already had friends in Nashville and knew Elle would be moving there soon. It's a trendy city with other youtubers/influencers so I think thats a big part of it. Her family is also from Tennessee so that's another reason. I don't think she ever would have considered UGA. Even NC State is not a fit for Blair at all. I live in Raleigh - she would not fit in here.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Following

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

Aurinko wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:15 am
Sorry, I am not American - how long would Blair go to University? Is this a special curriculum because she is older?
I think she'll probably do this: http://belmont.edu/adult-degree/degree_ ... rview.html

Considering she can take a semester in 8 weeks, it's hard to tell how long it will take her. Traditional American students take 4 years for their undergraduate (university) degree.

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

She chose Belmont for the location more than anything and also because they would accept her easily as a non traditional student. Blair herself admitted that she was going to find direction and didn't have any goal in mind. She is hoping she will find a goal once she starts and can try a variety of classes. So that tells me that academics or going to a school known for something specific was not really important.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Following

BulldogRN
Debater
Debater

Post by BulldogRN »

helloelephant wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:38 am
I think Blair chose Belmont because she already had friends in Nashville and knew Elle would be moving there soon. It's a trendy city with other youtubers/influencers so I think thats a big part of it. Her family is also from Tennessee so that's another reason. I don't think she ever would have considered UGA. Even NC State is not a fit for Blair at all. I live in Raleigh - she would not fit in here.
I live in Raleigh, too! And I went to UGA, lol.

JennyLovesYoutube
Learner
Learner

Post by JennyLovesYoutube »

Following

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

AlexVause wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:13 pm
Aurinko wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:15 am
I think she'll probably do this: http://belmont.edu/adult-degree/degree_ ... rview.html

Considering she can take a semester in 8 weeks, it's hard to tell how long it will take her. Traditional American students take 4 years for their undergraduate (university) degree.
IF she really does do this, it would cost her a minimum of $90,000 which is ridiculously expensive. But I guess money's not really a problem for her and she's paying for the experience.

catmeowkun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catmeowkun »

She might have also chosen Belmont over other schools because it's a Christian school. I know she doesn't talk so much about religion but it's possible that maybe it's something she wants to be more surrounded by? We all know she's not going to college for a degree or connections that'll look good on paper.
Regardless of whether she's husband hunting for a guy with similar values like some have speculated, we know she's going to college to "find herself", Maybe getting more involved in her faith is a part of that as well as being close to family which we already know is important to her.

DanceDance
Learner
Learner

Post by DanceDance »

I wonder will she feel slightly awkward/out of place around other people in Nashville since she's coming from LA where having all that work done is normal and it's not as normal elsewhere? I don't know anything about Nashville so she may not stand out much at all, but then again having a nose/boob/butt job and having loads of flashy designer items might differentiate her.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

DanceDance wrote:I wonder will she feel slightly awkward/out of place around other people in Nashville since she's coming from LA where having all that work done is normal and it's not as normal elsewhere? I don't know anything about Nashville so she may not stand out much at all, but then again having a nose/boob/butt job and having loads of flashy designer items might differentiate her.
Was a butt / boob job ever confirmed?

Return to “juicystar07”