HelloArianawannabe - Part 8

dishtowel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: HelloArianawannabe - Part 8

Post by dishtowel »

so she kept on mentioning getting her blood drawn in her latest vlog... what if shes pregnant, that would be so fast into the relationship

sorrahabera
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sorrahabera »

dishtowel wrote:so she kept on mentioning getting her blood drawn in her latest vlog... what if shes pregnant, that would be so fast into the relationship
Oh my god. Sue. What a mother she would make ImageImageImageImage

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

sorrahabera wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:21 pm
dishtowel wrote:so she kept on mentioning getting her blood drawn in her latest vlog... what if shes pregnant, that would be so fast into the relationship
Oh my god. Sue. What a mother she would make ImageImageImageImage
she would probably put fake tan on the baby to show how italian he/she looks :rofl:

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

This bag looks like a food take away bag LOL (and no Sue, you are not this skinny. Stop with the weird pose)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burritobaggins
Learner
Learner

Post by burritobaggins »

She did mention that her “boobs are huge at the moment” in her Zara haul too. I would be shocked if she’s pregnant though

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

burritobaggins wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:38 am
She did mention that her “boobs are huge at the moment” in her Zara haul too. I would be shocked if she’s pregnant though

Her boobs can't be that big if she's able to wear those Zara bodysuits she's obsessed with. I tried one in a size up from my usual (bc my boobs are always a problem lol) and my boobs were absolutely spilling out the sides.

Blahblah96
Debater
Debater

Post by Blahblah96 »

I found that comment odd too, especially as a bit later on in the haul she says “i don’t have big boobs so I can fit this size fine”

sorrahabera
Talker
Talker

Post by sorrahabera »

I don't see her as the kind of person who wants a baby now. Specially not since she thinks she's got her shit together (lol best joke ever) and she is a "bossy bitch". Also, she couldn't even manage 2 small dogs how is she going to manage a baby!?!?!?!

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

sorrahabera wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:49 am
I don't see her as the kind of person who wants a baby now. Specially not since she thinks she's got her shit together (lol best joke ever) and she is a "bossy bitch". Also, she couldn't even manage 2 small dogs how is she going to manage a baby!?!?!?!
Yeah there's no way

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

Gossgrl wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:31 am
burritobaggins wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:38 am

Her boobs can't be that big if she's able to wear those Zara bodysuits she's obsessed with. I tried one in a size up from my usual (bc my boobs are always a problem lol) and my boobs were absolutely spilling out the sides.
ya she's pretty flat, maybe she means coz she's wide, def not petite lol

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

He’s moving in?

clouise_92
Debater
Debater

Post by clouise_92 »

Eat My Shorts wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:53 am
He’s moving in? Image
So apparently he's only living with her while his house gets work done. But she's also buying a place? So who wants to bet either she moves in to his or she buys a place and then persuades him to move in with her permanently.

Do you think she'll take the dog back now because the boy obviously likes the dog and she'll pretend she never got it as an accessory. :roll:

Anyway, moving in or not they've been together for... maybe a year right? If that? I give it another year before they're broken up
Last edited by clouise_92 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

sorrahabera
Talker
Talker

Post by sorrahabera »

So miss "I don't need no man cause I'm a boos bitch" is moving the bf in.

Nothing wrong with moving in together, I just can't stand the shifts of personality of this bitch.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

clouise_92 wrote:
Eat My Shorts wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:53 am
He’s moving in? Image
So apparently he's only living with her while his house gets work done. But she's also buying a place? So who wants to bet either she moves in to his or she buys a place and then persuades him to move in with her permanently.

Do you think she'll take the dog back now because the boy obviously likes the dog and she'll pretend she never got it as an accessory. :roll:

Anyway, moving in or not they've been together for... maybe a year right? If that? I give it another year before they're broken up
Maybe even less than a year? He’s only started showing up pre summer that’s when she started showing him bits and pieces about this DJ (as we called him out DJ lol).
Regardless, she is moving at lightening speed indeed! Gotta secure him before he runs away!

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

ugh who even fucking cares this chick is goddamn boring that I can't even be entertained by her hypocrisy on this ya know? imagine making hundreds of thousands a year to post videos about your bf moving in with you, as though that's content. woof

tehpretty
Learner
Learner

Post by tehpretty »

has she really gotten as thin as her instagram stories are making her look?

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

For reference

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

tehpretty wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:28 pm
I mean yeah, I think so. She's doing 2-a-day workouts and seems to only be eating pasta with avocado and smoke salmon (which... wtf???). Do remember that angles are everything tho. She's definitely shown herself in some angles in her vlogs where it's clear that she's got more or less the same build as before.

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

tehpretty wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:28 pm
No I think she's just really in love with the iphone 11's wide angle camera... In her youtube videos she looks as pudgy as ever.

Had to laugh when she said that a dress was creasing "because of the way my body curves", when it's just because she has a tummy -- she's certainly not lacking self-confidence.

Post by Guest »

I am convinced that she's had some type of surgery on her boobs. She mentioned recently that they were " huge at the moment" and low key slid into conversation that "boobs change size." I mean...we all get hormonal and maybe jump a cup size. We all vary in weight over the course of our lives...but her waist seems to be getting smaller and her boobs look different in comparison to old photos. Juuuust throwing it out there...Anyone else notice?

I mean, we wouldn't be shocked if she had.

Return to “HelloOctoberxo”