Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: It's Grace (formerly DailyGrace) - Grace Helbig Part 4

Post by ashleym »

ParisianDoll wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:38 am
Yeah, it seems weird to me that she SAID she and Elliott have been discussing it but it's obvious it was not something she had vocally changed her mind about since Mamrie was still shocked that she agreed to it (she said she had to double check that Grace and Elliott were even still together after Grace told Mamrie he proposed - that tells me in the back of Mamrie's mind Grace said no and dumped his ass, haha) and she kept asking if all of Grace's family told him "uh, good luck!" when he asked permission. That sort of gives me an indication that he probably whined about marriage to Grace a few times, she didn't fully take him seriously, and he just dropped it on her and she's like "sure? I guess?"
Omg I was wondering what mamries' reaction was..thanks for sharing. The fact that your "best friend" had no idea either and was blindsided by your engagement is not a great start to things imo...

There should be some interesting developments in the next few months at least lol

dingbatdom
Talker
Talker

Post by dingbatdom »

ashleym wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:47 am
Omg I was wondering what mamries' reaction was..thanks for sharing. The fact that your "best friend" had no idea either and was blindsided by your engagement is not a great start to things imo...

There should be some interesting developments in the next few months at least lol
It’s all on their podcast “this might get weird” if you want to listen to Mamrie’s thoughts on it.

rudebintch
Debater
Debater

Post by rudebintch »

Checked in with her again because she did a podcast episode with Brittany Broski who I love, and I can't believe I fell for another one of her "I'm taking a break/quitting because I'm not happy with what I do on youtube and also I'm getting a master's degree :)" moments only for her to upload a regular video as if nothing happened. Why does HelloFresh even keep paying her, she can barely scratch the bottom of 50k views at this point.

ArrestMeTho
Learner
Learner

Post by ArrestMeTho »

rudebintch wrote:Checked in with her again because she did a podcast episode with Brittany Broski who I love, and I can't believe I fell for another one of her "I'm taking a break/quitting because I'm not happy with what I do on youtube and also I'm getting a master's degree :)" moments only for her to upload a regular video as if nothing happened. Why does HelloFresh even keep paying her, she can barely scratch the bottom of 50k views at this point.
I haven’t watched her in so long... at least 10 years. I’m surprised she was even on a podcast. I love Brittany broski though, so I might watch/listen to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

did she ever get married? i dont follow her anywhere anymore and thought the engagement was really weird

perspicacity7
Learner
Learner

Post by perspicacity7 »

I used to love her about 10 years ago but now she only posts to please ~big daddy sponsor~ Hello Fresh :roll:

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

well she’s married! posted on instagram. her dress was cute. too bad about the groom

gg208
Talker
Talker

Post by gg208 »

wait is it weird that grace got married and Hannah doesn't appear to have been there, hasn't liked or acknowledged the post and appears to be at home watching sailor moon?

baesicbee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by baesicbee »

I’m thinking more about their parents and siblings?? No Tim or her parents?? Just the same 4 people circle jerking each other over and over I guess

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by A_L_M »

I knew that she got engaged but I am shocked to see that she got married. I mean, I know that’s the point of engagement but she’s made it seem pretty clear that she didn’t want marriage. Appears to be a train wreck in the making….

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by A_L_M »

I knew that she got engaged but I am shocked to see that she got married. I mean, I know that’s the point of engagement but she’s made it seem pretty clear that she didn’t want marriage. Appears to be a train wreck in the making….

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

Honestly they've made it longer than I thought they would.

ellie_chaos
Learner
Learner

Post by ellie_chaos »

She has breast cancer

dingbatdom
Talker
Talker

Post by dingbatdom »

I haven't watched Grace in years but this is crazy. Hank Green and now Grace in a matter of weeks. I hope she makes a quick and speedy recovery. 2011 me really is shook right now.

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

im so sad to hear about her breast cancer! luckily it sounds like she will make a full recovery which is awesome. i do hope she stops drinking since alcohol is linked to cancer

bbbella
Debater
Debater

Post by bbbella »

What happened with her dog? Goose

ohhotdamnthisismyjam
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhotdamnthisismyjam »

I think goose is still around, I feel like i remember her mentioning goose in a recent video?

I missed grace's content so much and decided to binge through all of it from dailygrace til now and was shocked when the diagnosis came up. Hurts my heart. Wishing the best for her sincerely. She's had ups and downs like all of us- i went through a bad period for a year or two and look back at my judgmental comments i've made about her and just smh.

Also didn't realize that we could post her again? I thought this place was gutted!

ohhotdamnthisismyjam
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhotdamnthisismyjam »

Also the rewatch has made it obvious the end of her show & break up with Chester caused the biggest shift in content which isn’t all that shocking of course. Depression spirals are the worst. Didn’t she buy a house and live with Chester? Did she buy that house with Chester?

Return to “itsgrace”