Dr. Dray — Re-apply In Case Of Fire (Part 4)

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dr. Dray — Re-apply In Case Of Fire (Part 4)

Post by 4 fraud detection »

Yo Momma wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:23 am
80085 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:33 pm
https://www.greeleytribune.com/news/local/jose-i-suarez-who-is-to-blame-for-the-university-of-northern-colorados-hard-times/
This is apparently her dad. Definitely got most of dad's features. Which is strange because I don't think she ever mentions her hispanic(/latino?) heritage?
I know, right? I was shocked to find out that she's got a Hispanic last name.

Yeah, she seems to hide her hispanic name and roots, maybe that's why she is so obsessed with sunscreen. But she looks more portuguese than hispanic . And why did she need to take an alias for her YT channel as she introduced herself as a dermatologist, who does that ?
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

Stevia
Informer
Informer

Post by Stevia »

She once said "it doesn't matter" in Portuguese, and mentioned that her grandmother used to say it.
Once she bought some old fashioned basic toothpaste and said it made her miss her granddads.
Another time she shaved her face and said she was going by distant memories of how male members of her family used to.

I get the feeling that her weird enmeshed relationship with her mom could be partly a way of siding with her, maybe against her dad.

Her mom's voice and delayed responses is another massive elephant in the room which drab will never acknowledge.

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

Stevia wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:17 pm
She once said "it doesn't matter" in Portuguese, and mentioned that her grandmother used to say it.
Once she bought some old fashioned basic toothpaste and said it made her miss her granddads.
Another time she shaved her face and said she was going by distant memories of how male members of her family used to.

I get the feeling that her weird enmeshed relationship with her mom could be partly a way of siding with her, maybe against her dad.

Her mom's voice and delayed responses is another massive elephant in the room which drab will never acknowledge.
"Her mom's voice and delayed responses is another massive elephant in the room which drab will never acknowledge"
Two elephants in one room, it's a lot !!!! Yeah did her mother had an accident ? she has a hole in her throat, due to maybe intubation ? Does she have an illness ? It's not normal her delayed responses furthermore she seems very infantile, simple minded.

"I get the feeling that her weird enmeshed relationship with her mom could be partly a way of siding with her, maybe against her dad."

Or maybe the dad/husband could'nt find a place with those two and in order to remain sane he ran away. Her Momster is so full of admiration to her, with this kind of relationship a man could not find a place, he must be a dog or a cat. And I don't talk how boring they are !!!!!! Imagine to be a men living with a couple ( mother and daughter) spending their days to make the inventory of what they eat, talking about dolls and wandering in store to touch toys and crapy stuff, criticizing everybody, etc. Nightmares
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

prettyflowersinarow
Learner
Learner

Post by prettyflowersinarow »

Yo Momma wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:23 am
80085 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:33 pm
https://www.greeleytribune.com/news/local/jose-i-suarez-who-is-to-blame-for-the-university-of-northern-colorados-hard-times/
This is apparently her dad. Definitely got most of dad's features. Which is strange because I don't think she ever mentions her hispanic(/latino?) heritage?
I know, right? I was shocked to find out that she's got a Hispanic last name.
Suarez can also be a Jewish (Sephardic) surname

Abbaisthegreatest
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Abbaisthegreatest »

Just started watching Dr. Dray and I’m new here. I think she is a trans woman. It looks like she has an Adam’s apple, she shaves her face, and I think she is compelled to be skinny or else her masculine body will show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

No, she has pictures on her page of her as a young girl. She has so much peach fuzz on her face because it is a side effect of her eating disorder. She is compelled to be skinny, because she has an eating disorder.

Sunislife
Learner
Learner

Post by Sunislife »

Hi guys! First post here but I have been a lurker for some time. I have to say you are very good observers and very funny guys. Your comments are much more interesting than all those fake gurus.

About our friend Dr Dray, these last few days she ''earns" about 10,000 new subscribers per day! This trend started about a week ago. So I guess she is probably buying fake subscribers to lure her sponsors 😀? A few days ago, one of her minions naively wrote something like "wow...your number of subscribers just jumped overnight! It's incredible, you have so much success all over the world''. That's why I was curious about it and started monitoring it.

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sunislife wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:08 am
Hi guys! First post here but I have been a lurker for some time. I have to say you are very good observers and very funny guys. Your comments are much more interesting than all those fake gurus.

About our friend Dr Dray, these last few days she ''earns" about 10,000 new subscribers per day! This trend started about a week ago. So I guess she is probably buying fake subscribers to lure her sponsors 😀? A few days ago, one of her minions naively wrote something like "wow...your number of subscribers just jumped overnight! It's incredible, you have so much success all over the world''. That's why I was curious about it and started monitoring it.
Considering she broadcasted a typically clickbait video, Kylie skin, she knows there is a huge "market" for Kylie's "stuff". She surely gained a lot of new naive and young and anti- Kardasian/Jenner family real viewers -automatically subscribers. Why not to consider that she wanted to consolidate that in buying some subscribers, that could make sense when we know how greedy and dishonest she is. This kind of viewers/subscribers is very volatile.

Welcome to this thread and enjoy !!!!

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

She earned 70K USD in one week ( ref : social blade)

LittleEdiesScarf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LittleEdiesScarf »

4 fraud detection wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:35 am
I was telling my real derma doctor that she should start a small YouTube channel with, ya know, ethical opinions and facts since folks are fucking desperate for it. I showed her Dr. Dracula and we had a chuckle.

Marie28
Talker
Talker

Post by Marie28 »

4 fraud detection wrote:
Wut?! That’s a lot of sunscreen and face masks and rose water crap she can buy while she’s holed up in her cave.

LaLaLoveYou
Learner
Learner

Post by LaLaLoveYou »

4 fraud detection wrote:
no way this is accurate
i work in marketing in beauty industry and have worked on dozens of campaigns involving influencers and have a pretty good idea of how much each category of influencers can charge
(edit. social blade actually says her daily average is $30 - $482 and her estimated earning in last 30 days was $903 - $14.4K)

actually, this is how i came across our lovely doctor - her review appeared on social mentions report for a product launch campaign i was working on, i randomly clicked it as i was curious what a derm would have to say and here i am almost a year later regularly lurking here :D
(she gave it a fair review - an OK product but not necessary)

as i am a skincare freak myself she kept appearing in my recommended videos but i never actually managed to watch more than a couple of minutes because she is so repetitive, boring and looking at her body felt disturbing. my first thought was she was ill. searched the comment section - nothing.
i had no idea about the vlogs at that time, youtube only pushed skincare videos to me. i finally watched one video, the drunk elephant review, couldn't help myself and googled dr.dray anorexic and here i am.

and now i actually watch more dr.dray than ever and read here regularly. i am torn between despising her duplicity and her audacity to do what she does and feeling sorry for her as she is actually a mentally ill person and needs help. all the unethical and arrogant and damaging things she does - it's her disorder.

sometimes i feel second hand shame watching her vlogs. i feel sorry for how deeply empty and boring her life is and feel embarrassment for her that she feels it's worth broadcasting. obviously, being a youtube influencer is now a fixation for her, just like her sun protection, OCD, germ phobia and eating disorder is.

but i agree she's a bad bad influence, should be stopped and should be forced in some way to get help instead of broadcasting her illness daily.

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

4 fraud detection wrote:
That’s just disgusting

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

LaLaLoveYou wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:56 pm
4 fraud detection wrote:
no way this is accurate
i work in marketing in beauty industry and have worked on dozens of campaigns involving influencers and have a pretty good idea of how much each category of influencers can charge
(edit. social blade actually says her daily average is $30 - $482 and her estimated earning in last 30 days was $903 - $14.4K)

actually, this is how i came across our lovely doctor - her review appeared on social mentions report for a product launch campaign i was working on, i randomly clicked it as i was curious what a derm would have to say and here i am almost a year later regularly lurking here :D

as i am a skincare freak myself she kept appearing in my recommended videos but i never actually managed to watch more than a couple of minutes because she is so repetitive, boring and looking at her body felt disturbing. my first thought was she was ill. searched the comment section - nothing.
i had no idea about the vlogs at that time, youtube only pushed skincare videos to me. i finally watched one video, the drunk elephant review, couldn't help myself and googled dr.dray anorexic and here i am.

and now i actually watch more dr.dray than ever and read here regularly. i am torn between despising her duplicity and her audacity to do what she does and feeling sorry for her as she is actually a mentally ill person and needs help. all the unethical and arrogant and damaging things she does - it's her disorder.

sometimes i feel second hand shame watching her vlogs. i feel sorry for how deeply empty and boring her life is and feel embarrassment for her that she feels it's worth broadcasting. obviously, being a youtube influencer is now a fixation for her, just like her sun protection, OCD, germ phobia and eating disorder is.

but i agree she's a bad bad influence, should be stopped and should be forced in some way to get help instead of broadcasting her illness daily.

Sorry, I should have to specify that her estimated yearly incomes went from ~97K-100K to 170K in one week ( higher estimation gived by Social Blade ). This are incomes from YT, not from affiliates and sponsor.
On Social Blade some data are dynamic.

Question, certainly very rude, but I dare it : Why your company sent to her a product ? What are your or company criteria to choose an influencer ?

I'm quite sure I 'm not the only one very curious on how a company "could" choose her albeit her obvious "illness".
Many thanks in advance and welcome.

Post by Guest »

^^ Thanks for the clarification.

Social Blade estimates her annual YouTube income at $10.8k - $173.4k, and from what I’ve heard, the accurate amount is usually 1/2 of the highest estimate, which in Drab’s case would be half of $173,400 equaling $86,700 . So before taxes she’s probably grossing about $90k plus whatever she makes with affiliates and sponsorships.

On another note, time for a new thread...Ya’ll want to go with Dr. Dray Gardens? Or throw in other suggestions?

givemeabeat1
Informer
Informer

Post by givemeabeat1 »

"Dray Gardens" all the way

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

poshspice88 wrote: ^^ Thanks for the clarification.

Social Blade estimates her annual YouTube income at $10.8k - $173.4k, and from what I’ve heard, the accurate amount is usually 1/2 of the highest estimate, which in Drab’s case would be half of $173,400 equaling $86,700 . So before taxes she’s probably grossing about $90k plus whatever she makes with affiliates and sponsorships.

On another note, time for a new thread...Ya’ll want to go with Dr. Dray Gardens? Or throw in other suggestions?
And since she’s based in Texas, she isn’t required to pay any income tax on that amount, right?

Yes please to ‘(barely a Dr.) Dray Gardens’
:)

Post by Guest »

Dr Dray Liar Liar wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:30 pm
poshspice88 wrote: ^^ Thanks for the clarification.

And since she’s based in Texas, she isn’t required to pay any income tax on that amount, right?

Good point! I forgot she lived in a state w/o income tax, so she gets a break there. Although as a YouTuber I think she’s considered an Independent Contractor (self employed) so I’m pretty sure she still has to pay into Social Security, Unemployment Tax and Medicare based on her income.

I love your thread title! You get my vote 👍

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

LaLaLoveYou wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:56 pm
4 fraud detection wrote:
no way this is accurate

I wonder if that’s giving her a free pass though. Many people have many disorders, and they don’t take advantage/con/manipulate/ and teach ‘how to’ tips for anorexia, orthorexia etc.
...plus make a lots of money off of it
... plus use her medical degree to give the illusion of having ethical and moral standards
... plus target those in the population without good/ healthcare, who don’t have access to a dermatologist. And therefore also not mental health professionals for the eating disorders.

No way does this woman get a blanket “well she is very sick, the poor thing” from me. I believe she knows right from wrong. There’s no apparent diminished responsibility. I believe she just doesn’t care ...that she knows what she’s doing and plans it with a good deal of foresight and cunning in order to maximise viewing numbers and profits. She’s not seeming to be in an acute manic spin - it’s long term manipulation.

I do get where you’re coming from, but I seem to have got up on my soap box and high horse (apologies) because I think it’s important we don’t entirely blur the lines between mental health and morality. They’re different beasts. I’ve said it before; if Hitler had a plethora of eating disorders and OCD and other anxiety disorders, I’d still judge him and hold him accountable for what he did to others.

(Soap box will be put away again now, I promise)

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

poshspice88 wrote:
Dr Dray Liar Liar wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:30 pm

Good point! I forgot she lived in a state w/o income tax, so she gets a break there. Although as a YouTuber I think she’s considered an Independent Contractor (self employed) so I’m pretty sure she still has to pay into Social Security, Unemployment Tax and Medicare based on her income.

I love your thread title! You get my vote 👍
Wow. I’d get a headache just thinking of the paperwork for all that!

Return to “Dr. Dray”