Jon "Cruising In The Friend Zone" Hill - Part 2

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jon

Post by Gossgrl »

alittlenosey234 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:12 am
Did you guys see Ashlyn’s instastory of her singing???? I’m literally dead that was SOOOOO cringy!! She does NOT have a nice voice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg I expected it to actually be kinda good and to be salty about it... But no it was so bad. She somehow sounded like. 75yo lifelong smoker? Damn tho wish I were as confident as her, I will give her that

Post by Guest »

Gossgrl wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:43 pm
alittlenosey234 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:12 am
Did you guys see Ashlyn’s instastory of her singing???? I’m literally dead that was SOOOOO cringy!! She does NOT have a nice voice

Omg I expected it to actually be kinda good and to be salty about it... But no it was so bad. She somehow sounded like. 75yo lifelong smoker? Damn tho wish I were as confident as her, I will give her that

now I regret not seeing it lol. someone said on twitter that she sang so well.
Someone got goosebumps because it was so good :rofl:

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Jon "Cruising In The Friend Zone" Hill - Part 2

Post by Armywife1508 »

Someone else told her to record an album! Lol
Typo’s Happen :tu:

SweetBerries
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SweetBerries »

Why did she post that clip showing just her tits? Like does her followers really want to see that? Or is she just trying to attract creepy men? I feel like she needs to always have some sort of validation about her looks constantly.

me me me
Learner
Learner

Post by me me me »

Does anyone know who's caring for Jon's dogs? Frankie must be so confused. First no Jon, then no Jaclyn, and now neither. :(

Post by Guest »

me me me wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:36 am
Does anyone know who's caring for Jon's dogs? Frankie must be so confused. First no Jon, then no Jaclyn, and now neither. :(

His mother takes care of Frankie.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

SweetBerries wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 8:03 pm
Why did she post that clip showing just her tits? Like does her followers really want to see that? Or is she just trying to attract creepy men? I feel like she needs to always have some sort of validation about her looks constantly.
cus she's thirsty LOL :tu:

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

She is clout chasing like crazy. Stop harassing tf out of the Bachelor social media accounts before they block your ass lol. Can you imagine her on the bachelor like “bitch he’s cute as fuck but I don’t fucking know if he would get along with my daughter Abby? Ally?. Bitch idk her name”

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

anythingforviews wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:48 pm
She is clout chasing like crazy. Stop harassing tf out of the Bachelor social media accounts before they block your ass lol. Can you imagine her on the bachelor like “bitch he’s cute as fuck but I don’t fucking know if he would get along with my daughter Abby? Ally?. Bitch idk her name”

LMAO she might sign up for being in for the Bachelor :rofl:
Check her insta, someone really gives her the links to sign up :rofl:

alittlenosey234
Learner
Learner

Post by alittlenosey234 »

bitch1992 wrote:
anythingforviews wrote:

Gosh she’s so embarrassing! It’s also like she really wants to be one of those moms on there that has to leave their kid for a couple months ImageImage like jeez stop posting your ass everywhere, get a real job, and support your kid

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

alittlenosey234 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 12:22 pm
bitch1992 wrote:
anythingforviews wrote:

Gosh she’s so embarrassing! It’s also like she really wants to be one of those moms on there that has to leave their kid for a couple months ImageImage like jeez stop posting your ass everywhere, get a real job, and support your kid

She had been lazy since she lost her job... She needs to find a part time job, since she doesn't upload lots of video like weekly or daily.

Jajaaane
Learner
Learner

Post by Jajaaane »

I just find it so funny how her followers think she’s such a bad bitch who doesn’t give a fuck when in reality she really does and loooooves all the attention negative or positive, attention is attention to her. That’s why she reposts people complimenting her AND people “harassing” her (*cough* someone calling her out on her fake balenciagas) it’s kinda sad how desperate she looks to people who are not her blinded sheep of followers. Really doing anything to try and stay relevant.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Jajaaane wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:47 pm
I just find it so funny how her followers think she’s such a bad bitch who doesn’t give a fuck when in reality she really does and loooooves all the attention negative or positive, attention is attention to her. That’s why she reposts people complimenting her AND people “harassing” her (*cough* someone calling her out on her fake balenciagas) it’s kinda sad how desperate she looks to people who are not her blinded sheep of followers. Really doing anything to try and stay relevant.

LOL cus she dates Jon and twitters fight with Jaclyn, makes people want to find out about her.
I remember she said on live, "that she didn't sign up for this" LOL girl you dated someone famous on youtube ex husband... that's make other people get the attention you need. LOL. They wanted to see who is she, what typed of person she is etc. Until they released she's boring af and used Jon just for $$$

This youtube thing is just she doing for fun...not 100% like a job. Her youtube account is going to fucking dead RIP 💀😂🤣

Jajaaane
Learner
Learner

Post by Jajaaane »

bitch1992 wrote:
Jajaaane wrote:

LOL cus she dates Jon and twitters fight with Jaclyn, makes people want to find out about her.
I remember she said on live, "that she didn't sign up for this" LOL girl you dated someone famous on youtube ex husband... that's make other people get the attention you need. LOL. They wanted to see who is she, what typed of person she is etc. Until they released she's boring af and used Jon just for $$$

This youtube thing is just she doing for fun...not 100% like a job. Her youtube account is going to fucking dead RIP ImageImageImage
She must be insane if she thinks her riding dick clout is gonna last forever making her a rich youtuber that she so desperately claims to be even tho she only has like 5 videos in FIVE months? Step up your fucking game and actually follow through with making and uploading videos. So many fucking excuses she already sounds like a washed up overrated influencer. All that clout and ego boosting comments from her followers has gone to her head and so far up her ass. Idk how people look up to her as mother when she leaves her child all the time, exposes her on SM for clout, oh and is a personal dating service to her brother in prison by advertising him on SM to 1000s of strangers. She really acts like her YouTube is her ‘career’ but can’t even put out more than one video a month.Image she got so many excuses like instead of making excuses about making videos, get off your ass and get a stable job for the sake of you and your daughter if you really want the best for her.ImageImage be a fucking mom for a change instead of a desperate has been tryna stay relevant.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Jajaaane wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:04 am
bitch1992 wrote:
Jajaaane wrote:

This youtube thing is just she doing for fun...not 100% like a job. Her youtube account is going to fucking dead RIP ImageImageImage
She must be insane if she thinks her riding dick clout is gonna last forever making her a rich youtuber that she so desperately claims to be even tho she only has like 5 videos in FIVE months? Step up your fucking game and actually follow through with making and uploading videos. So many fucking excuses she already sounds like a washed up overrated influencer. All that clout and ego boosting comments from her followers has gone to her head and so far up her ass. Idk how people look up to her as mother when she leaves her child all the time, exposes her on SM for clout, oh and is a personal dating service to her brother in prison by advertising him on SM to 1000s of strangers. She really acts like her YouTube is her ‘career’ but can’t even put out more than one video a month.Image she got so many excuses like instead of making excuses about making videos, get off your ass and get a stable job for the sake of you and your daughter if you really want the best for her.ImageImage be a fucking mom for a change instead of a desperate has been tryna stay relevant.

I agree with your comment. Also she say we will post a video drama what we don't know that Jon told about Jaclyn(when she about to posted her fitst vid on youtube)... makes everyone over the hype about her and jumped into unfollow Jaclyn and follow her; just so they want tea about Jaclyn. But since 5/6 videos in 5 months it's mean you're dead RIP, and no tea about Jaclyn. But more about her pass drama thing she had done and she lied about when there's proof of girls went to school with her LOL🙄
Its stupid af, things that pass drama wouldn't show up, but they do. When you're old friend or peoples knows you will spill the fucking truth about you.
Since now she was riding die clout with Jon it's done. He's in rehab, she expected him to come back to her WTF dumb selfish bitch it doesn't work like that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
TBH for her to be young mothers it's fucking disgusting, claims she wanted what's best for the daughter is to see her dumb ass all day and do nothing other than find a damn job. She isn't mentally ill or mentally disable, even all the people who to fucking starting youtube small followers had job if youtube doesn't work for them.
She thinks she high fucking class with those fake design clothes.... Jaclyn 2.0 Walmart version. LMAO who the fuck spend money on morphe brushes that the person she hated 😂🤣
LMFAO she got the fucking bachelorette emoji 👏🏻 on her insta.AHAHA someone say "Time for a real woman" 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 with lip filler and breast implants 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀
There's another extreme riding dick clout, make herself dumb fuck.
Scrolled more her past insta pics, she got Gemini tattoo...oooh this girl it's two-faced ass bitch. I'm also Gemini too. But IMO she's dumb af for a Gemini shit and her old drama.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

So will Ashlyn finally realize that she's irrelevant? Or did her 15 minutes of attention while dating Jon get to her head?

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

LaurenLove wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:11 am
So will Ashlyn finally realize that she's irrelevant? Or did her 15 minutes of attention while dating Jon get to her head?
Just got into her head 🤣😂🤣😂
She just ordered more clothes, but do a haul on insta ;not on youtube 💀
It seems her youtube it's RIP for another 2-5 months of boring af videos

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

I think she realized Instagram is a lot less work. I hope whoever is driving the boat they’re going on is sober.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Lady_Karmalade07
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Karmalade07 »

bitch1992 wrote:
Jajaaane wrote:
bitch1992 wrote:
Jajaaane wrote:

I agree with your comment. Also she say we will post a video drama what we don't know that Jon told about Jaclyn(when she about to posted her fitst vid on youtube)... makes everyone over the hype about her and jumped into unfollow Jaclyn and follow her; just so they want tea about Jaclyn. But since 5/6 videos in 5 months it's mean you're dead RIP, and no tea about Jaclyn. But more about her pass drama thing she had done and she lied about when there's proof of girls went to school with her LOLImage
Its stupid af, things that pass drama wouldn't show up, but they do. When you're old friend or peoples knows you will spill the fucking truth about you.
Since now she was riding die clout with Jon it's done. He's in rehab, she expected him to come back to her WTF dumb selfish bitch it doesn't work like that ImageImageImageImage
TBH for her to be young mothers it's fucking disgusting, claims she wanted what's best for the daughter is to see her dumb ass all day and do nothing other than find a damn job. She isn't mentally ill or mentally disable, even all the people who to fucking starting youtube small followers had job if youtube doesn't work for them.
She thinks she high fucking class with those fake design clothes.... Jaclyn 2.0 Walmart version. LMAO who the fuck spend money on morphe brushes that the person she hated ImageImage
LMFAO she got the fucking bachelorette emoji Image on her insta.AHAHA someone say "Time for a real woman" ImageImageImageImageImageImage with lip filler and breast implants ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scrolled more her past insta pics, she got Gemini tattoo...oooh this girl it's two-faced ass bitch. I'm also Gemini too. But IMO she's dumb af for a Gemini shit and her old drama.
I’m a Gemini too Image

But I kind of already anticipated her YT career to come to a halt. Especially knowing very well Jon and her were not going to last and I hate to say it, but he really helped get her started with followers and 15 min clout. Geminis also have tendencies to start projects and never finish them. I had a little hope she would break that cycle between the breakup and all, but Image called it.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Lady_Karmalade07 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 8:33 am
bitch1992 wrote:
Jajaaane wrote:
bitch1992 wrote:
Jajaaane wrote:

I agree with your comment. Also she say we will post a video drama what we don't know that Jon told about Jaclyn(when she about to posted her fitst vid on youtube)... makes everyone over the hype about her and jumped into unfollow Jaclyn and follow her; just so they want tea about Jaclyn. But since 5/6 videos in 5 months it's mean you're dead RIP, and no tea about Jaclyn. But more about her pass drama thing she had done and she lied about when there's proof of girls went to school with her LOLImage
Since now she was riding die clout with Jon it's done. He's in rehab, she expected him to come back to her WTF dumb selfish bitch it doesn't work like that ImageImageImageImage
She thinks she high fucking class with those fake design clothes.... Jaclyn 2.0 Walmart version. LMAO who the fuck spend money on morphe brushes that the person she hated ImageImage
LMFAO she got the fucking bachelorette emoji Image on her insta.AHAHA someone say "Time for a real woman" ImageImageImageImageImageImage with lip filler and breast implants ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I’m a Gemini too Image

But I kind of already anticipated her YT career to come to a halt. Especially knowing very well Jon and her were not going to last and I hate to say it, but he really helped get her started with followers and 15 min clout. Geminis also have tendencies to start projects and never finish them. I had a little hope she would break that cycle between the breakup and all, but Image called it.

Yup... She's that the staged atm. She only gets hyped when her "new" video is up. LOL Lots of her subs want her to her skincare routine. I dought she's going to that atm, prob just show in instagram story or live.

Return to “Jon Hill”