Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Desaty: Wannabe Princess & the Bleached Step Stool

Post by purplekween »

StraightFacts wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:34 pm
superhighlyrequested wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:08 am
desi’s face has been looking crazy different to me and I couldn’t pinpoint what it was so I went back in her videos and compared to her old face (lol)

it’s obvious that she’s had stuff done around her eyes as they are a lot more squinty now. And her mouth shape has totally changed to be more upturned in the corners, with filler more concentrated in the middle of her lips. I think that’s the part that is unsettling to me because she’s always looks like she’s holding food in her mouth or something has so talks, haha

more than anything, I think the photoshop in her instagram pics is doing her dirty and bringing her into catlady territory as she doesn’t look as crazy in videos. also I find the overdone cosmetic procedures to be ironically aging as she looks much older in the more recent pics

(edited to add a pic)
Yeah, i feel like these youtube girls need to lay off it--and at such a young age too. I hate to say it because I love her so much, but Karen is also giving me Cat Lady vibes with all the filler she's had done on her cheekbones. We're witnessing them deforming their faces right in front of our eyes, it's sad.
Karen is open about Botox and what she gets done Desi on the other hand acts like she was born with smooth skin at this point Desi’s face when she smiles reminds me of the purge masks like it’s so cringe she’s doing all this to herself.

ShurtShan
Talker
Talker

Post by ShurtShan »

I know this has nothing to do with Desi, but that party was fucking ridiculous for a one-year-olds birthday. These YTers living their lives like they're a Kardashian or Jenner, it's just disgusting how wasteful these people are with their fortunes. I can only imagine this little girl looking back at her first birthday party pictures and seeing all these over-dressed, over-makeuped wanna-be losers and feel embarrassed that this is what her parents thought would be fun for her first birthday celebration..

Am971
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Am971 »

I was thinking the same thing!!! But of course you know they want to show off who was there cause it just wasn’t YouTube stars, I think I saw Shay Mitchell and I think Desi put her in her stories 🙄

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:27 am
ShurtShan wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:15 am
I know this has nothing to do with Desi, but that party was fucking ridiculous for a one-year-olds birthday. These YTers living their lives like they're a Kardashian or Jenner, it's just disgusting how wasteful these people are with their fortunes. I can only imagine this little girl looking back at her first birthday party pictures and seeing all these over-dressed, over-makeuped wanna-be losers and feel embarrassed that this is what her parents thought would be fun for her first birthday celebration..
That party was 100000% for the flash and that's so sad. Take your ONE year old to the kiddie pool to splash around or to the park or something/somewhere the kid would enjoy in the moment since they won't remember it anyway. These parties are so wasteful and lame. Imagine caring more about appearances and showing off than your own child. smh
I thought it was weird too, especially because I have never seen Karen/Katy/ Desi hang out with Melissa. It’s one thing to have your own party and invite other YouTubers I found it really strange to invite them to your kids party.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

I bet Desi is going to Morocco just because its scenery is aesthetically pleasing and matches her tonezzZzzZZ and not because she's actually interested in culture.

purplekween
Learner
Learner

Post by purplekween »

PinkBunni wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:40 am
I bet Desi is going to Morocco just because its scenery is aesthetically pleasing and matches her tonezzZzzZZ and not because she's actually interested in culture.
have you seen the outfits she’s buying got Morocco she’s ridiculous

me me me
Learner
Learner

Post by me me me »

Desi went to Kanye's Sunday Service. It was all so beautiful and she was so moved by the choir, she cried.

Of course she did. :roll:

If this gets her any attention on SM, expect her oncoming spiritual awakening. I bet her social climbing ass almost died being that close to actually famous people.

thebookworm_1
Talker
Talker

Post by thebookworm_1 »

LOOOl literally came on here after seeing her snaps on Kanyes sunday service. 1000% has never been religious, but suddenly is. Its amazing how much she gains being friends with Jen atkins, and butt kissing all the Kardashians glam squads

Am971
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Am971 »

Isn’t it funny how Katie posted a few days ago that she was going on a retreat (take it, she didn’t say it was religious) but now Desi is at sunday service. Isn’t that such a huge coincidence I mean cmon she’s been up Atkins for a while and she barely scored an invite??? At the same time Katy left??? 👌🏼🤔

purplekween
Learner
Learner

Post by purplekween »

knowing Desi “I cAn SiNg” Perkins she prob tried to get herself noticed by Kanye or anyone around her smh singing obnoxiously loud. smh always about her

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

these clout chasers amaze me.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

ambear
Learner
Learner

Post by ambear »

Bets on how long it’s going to take for Desi to force Steven to start a podcast like Jon and Sebas?? ;) Both are killing it but Steven would be a snooze fest

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

ambear wrote:Bets on how long it’s going to take for Desi to force Steven to start a podcast like Jon and Sebas?? ;) Both are killing it but Steven would be a snooze fest
He truly is incredibly boring. He's ok looking to me but I feel because ideally he's attractive he's been lazy and doesn't try much because of his looks. Know what I mean?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

jliz10925 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:55 am
ambear wrote:Bets on how long it’s going to take for Desi to force Steven to start a podcast like Jon and Sebas?? ;) Both are killing it but Steven would be a snooze fest
He truly is incredibly boring. He's ok looking to me but I feel because ideally he's attractive he's been lazy and doesn't try much because of his looks. Know what I mean?

I get the feeling he was the “hot guy” in highschool and both of them have been holding on the that. I don’t find him attractive at all, but I feel like they both think he is way more attractive than he is. Steven doesn’t have time to do a podcast because he’s too busy catering to Desi. Karen and Katy are both more than capable of taking care of and entertaining themselves.

goghtheflow
Learner
Learner

Post by goghtheflow »

I was literally thinking this while watching sebas & jons video. They're actually really entertaining & their energy together & separate is so good. I wish Jon would ditch Steve and hangout more with sebas. Same with Katy ditching desi for Karen. They're just a better match.

koalavibes
Talker
Talker

Post by koalavibes »

I don't dislike Steven I just feel bad for him.

StraightFacts
Lurker
Lurker

Post by StraightFacts »

koalavibes wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:34 am
I don't dislike Steven I just feel bad for him.
Same. I feel like he’s lost himself in Desi’s shadow. She seems like the type of person to drain a person of all their individuality and personality because it’s the only way for her to shine.

On another note. It’s so pathetic and sad that this trip is sponsored. At first she said that Steven booked this trip for her to celebrate her birthday but all these ads and sponsored posts tell me otherwise. She probably got a deal with the company but tried to play it off like it was a gift from Steven until she realized she has to actually post about the company.
I wish she’d stop acting like she so damn relatable and just commit to her tax bracket already. Girl, we know you’re loaded. Save the humility for someone who actually has it.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Katy has been awfully quiet. She hasn't posted anything for a couple weeks seems like. Did she say she was taking a break for a bit?

goghtheflow
Learner
Learner

Post by goghtheflow »

jliz10925 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:55 pm
Katy has been awfully quiet. She hasn't posted anything for a couple weeks seems like. Did she say she was taking a break for a bit?

she mentioned last week that she's going on a retreat with her family and will not be using her phone...but I hope she's back soon cause I low-key miss her. lol

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

goghtheflow wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:43 pm
I was literally thinking this while watching sebas & jons video. They're actually really entertaining & their energy together & separate is so good. I wish Jon would ditch Steve and hangout more with sebas. Same with Katy ditching desi for Karen. They're just a better match.
Karen has always been so sweet and I heard that she welcomes new influencers with open arms an is willing to hangout with them outside of events too. Katy is way nicer than Desi and it's like Desi likes being around Katy because she knows that she can be mean and bitchy to her without Katy saying anything which sucks.

Return to “Desi Perkins”