Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colette, Where Art Thou?

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

eightiesbaby wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:31 pm
Could anyone tell me why people think they are separated? I haven’t seen anything online about it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
..? That's all we've been talking about for the last couple of threads lol.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Colette posted she's at some Mormon camp with the girls this week. I'm thinking her video for her b-day was probably pre-recorded some time ago. I guess we'll all find out what's going on this weekend. Maybe she's planning to be away when the video comes out to avoid the aftermath. This site is probably going to CRASH if she does announce they've split up.

Should be interesting! :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn:

iLikeGossip
Learner
Learner

Post by iLikeGossip »

Its been a loooong time since ive been here or caught up on any "shaytards" news.

Anyway.... I randomly ran into Colette's instagram today and noticed that she no longer has Butler anywhere on her name. I tried reading back on threads but my gosh thats a lot.. Sooooo... Is this new or have you guys talked about it lol.

I see nothing but sadness in her eyes now it's kinda sad.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

iLikeGossip wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:48 pm
Its been a loooong time since ive been here or caught up on any "shaytards" news.

Anyway.... I randomly ran into Colette's instagram today and noticed that she no longer has Butler anywhere on her name. I tried reading back on threads but my gosh thats a lot.. Sooooo... Is this new or have you guys talked about it lol.

I see nothing but sadness in her eyes now it's kinda sad.
There have been lots of questions lately, so some people here have updated their Q&A thread with the more common FAQ of late. But, I guess she's said she's rebranding her SM/YT/etc. There will be a video posted on her birthday about it...supposedly.

In all honesty, I think she might chicken out about the video if it's about separation/divorce. Or...maybe she won't. Has Shay been active on SM at all lately? I wouldn't be surprised if he's freaking out about her video announcement too.

2candy2
Debater
Debater

Post by 2candy2 »

It's kinda annoying that the regular people who follow them probably think the only thing he's done was the one time with camgirl. There's obviously more to it, even in Danna's song she mentions secrets he's keeping

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

I wonder if since he’s been hanging out with Tyler so much he’s ventured into hard drugs? That would suck. I feel so bad for the kids. I feel like all the recent pictures we’ve seen of all them together but Colette and Shay standing as far away apart as possible is just the parents trying to treat the kids to a good time and a few more happy memories before they tell them that they’re splitting up. Classic divorced parents move, my parents did it too,

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

rdt1004 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:00 am
I wonder if since he’s been hanging out with Tyler so much he’s ventured into hard drugs? That would suck. I feel so bad for the kids. I feel like all the recent pictures we’ve seen of all them together but Colette and Shay standing as far away apart as possible is just the parents trying to treat the kids to a good time and a few more happy memories before they tell them that they’re splitting up. Classic divorced parents move, my parents did it too,
Honestly, the kids already know. It's been pretty obvious they separated in January/February. These kids KNOW what their dad has done and how he's treated their mom and them like crap for YEARS. The WORLD knows he's a cheating drunk. The kids know.

I think her birthday video is just to break the break-up news to viewers/fans.

The "happy" family pics are just to pretend for SM.

Colette and Shay haven't really been seen together alone on IG/YT/ANYWHERE since their weird anniversary trip six months ago.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

space_cadet wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:00 am
Honestly, the kids already know. It's been pretty obvious they separated in January/February. These kids KNOW what their dad has done and how he's treated their mom and them like crap for YEARS. The WORLD knows he's a cheating drunk. The kids know.

I think her birthday video is just to break the break-up news to viewers/fans.

The "happy" family pics are just to pretend for SM.

Colette and Shay haven't really been seen together alone on IG/YT/ANYWHERE since their weird anniversary trip six months ago.
I feel like they obviously know they’re separated but maybe they think it’s just like any other time when Colette and Shay were fighting and he was living in Casey’s old house on the property. I think it would be pretty hard to act like everything was fine and smile for pictures if they knew the marriage was ending, especially for the younger kids. When my parents’ divorced, it was like the world was ending, even when they were separated I thought they’d still get back together. But these are the shaytards kids who’ve been raised to act for a camera for most/their entire childhood. You’re probably right. Now that I think about it, I’d doubt Colette would drop an announcement video and then tell the kids, that would suck. Or maybe they’ve split the kids up so Colette could tell the girls at camp tonight and Shay will tell the boys on his own. Idk, I keep going back and forth. I guess we will see what happens tomorrow. Let’s brave ourselves guys.

SKM12
Learner
Learner

Post by SKM12 »

space_cadet wrote:Colette posted she's at some Mormon camp with the girls this week. I'm thinking her video for her b-day was probably pre-recorded some time ago. I guess we'll all find out what's going on this weekend. Maybe she's planning to be away when the video comes out to avoid the aftermath. This site is probably going to CRASH if she does announce they've split up.

Should be interesting! :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn:
I grew up going to those Mormon girls camps. They always leave on mondays and come back on fridays. So she’ll be back on her birthday.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Being that it's been so hard to really determine what is really going on with them lately, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Colette is going to announce she's pregnant in this vid. :P

Seriously, though, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they are split up but Colette still wanted one more child so they made it happen one way or another. She's basically been a single mom for years, why not just continue it? Shay will always be a part of her life even once the kids are grown so it's not like she'll ever really be free of him. I don't really think this is what's happening and I truly hope they don't have another child together, even if they somehow made up (which I REALLY hope doesn't happen).
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

Post by Guest »

colette looks a little rough lately

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Colette, Where Art Thou?

Post by Rhea85 »

Lmao! Logan Paul mentions the cheating and says Shay’s old family vlogs are boring

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Post by loblolly »

Just to play devil's advocate, Danna mentioned in her moving vlog that she has moved 23 times. 23! At 33 years old, she's probably only been out of her parent's house for 15 years, if that. Perhaps something is wrong with her. Don't get me wrong, I know The Tards are a mess, but she moved out of a rent controlled LA apartment, where she claims to have had jobs/clients, to BFE Pocatello for music lessons? What could Shay have offered her to make that move justifiable? How many clean slates does she need?

rowboat
Learner
Learner

Post by rowboat »

loblolly wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:16 am
Just to play devil's advocate, Danna mentioned in her moving vlog that she has moved 23 times. 23! At 33 years old, she's probably only been out of her parent's house for 15 years, if that. Perhaps something is wrong with her. Don't get me wrong, I know The Tards are a mess, but she moved out of a rent controlled LA apartment, where she claims to have had jobs/clients, to BFE Pocatello for music lessons? What could Shay have offered her to make that move justifiable? How many clean slates does she need?
She seems really flaky and spacey to me. I was rooting for her after she moved to St. George, but the fact that she just abandoned her channel for like 2 months without saying anything to her followers rubbed me the wrong way. At least put out a tweet saying “going to be gone for a while. Love you guys!” Or something since YouTube is probably her primary source of income. And yeah, definitely agree that it was weird for her to leave many clients for just one client. How long would Avia really need lessons/want a collaborator for her once in a while music videos? She knew how flaky shay is. Makes me wonder about her.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

loblolly wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:16 am
23 times in her entire life? Was her father in the military? Many military families move a lot! Did she go to college? I did and moved every year (so that's was 4 moves/plus moving home for the summers—so that's like 8 moves alone). 23 moves doesn't seem unreasonable to me. Not everyone stays put for all of eternity—especially in their 20s and especially in expensive places like LA. Many moves aren't long-term just because of circumstances.

For example, my landlord decided to sell our rental house, so we moved into an apartment, then we got a job offer in another state and moved into to a long-term residence hotel and then finally a new house. That was three moves within 6-7 months.

FFS, Shay even said they moved at least once a year until they bought the compound—so they've probably (definitely) moved more than she has.

People move a lot. It's not really that weird.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Especially if her family was military. My grandfather was a Navy captain, then my mom married a Navy man too. She moved 36 times before she was 37. She told us that every time we bitched about moving.
I guess it depends on why you're moving. I can't imagine leaving a rent controlled apartment, friends and clients for some pie in the sky promise from Shay Butler. Lots of people could have told her he was a flake.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

I moved X times and my father was a... Wait, noone cares. Let's get back to the topic :)

I find it hilarious that his mother gave him a father's day present. Was it the only one?

Wysłane z mojego WAS-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:39 am
Especially if her family was military. My grandfather was a Navy captain, then my mom married a Navy man too. She moved 36 times before she was 37. She told us that every time we bitched about moving.
I guess it depends on why you're moving. I can't imagine leaving a rent controlled apartment, friends and clients for some pie in the sky promise from Shay Butler. Lots of people could have told her he was a flake.
Obviously speculation—and I've always thought he had a crush on Danna—so one drunken night he texts her an offer of a HUGE salary to be the kids' private music teacher if she moves to Pocatello. I could totally see her taking the offer to work with the Butler kids and have a regular salary from someone extremely wealthy (Shay). Shay probably also did it to have her around for fapping material. :roll: :roll: :roll: :o :o :o

Then things quickly went really, really bad in January.

Danna doesn't seem like a flake to me at all. People don't just up and move to awful Pocatello without a good reason ($$$$$).

I think she was looking for new opportunities and Shay tried to eff her.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

menene wrote:I moved X times and my father was a... Wait, noone cares. Let's get back to the topic :)

I find it hilarious that his mother gave him a father's day present. Was it the only one?

Wysłane z mojego WAS-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka
And she gave him _jerky_? Big spender, Trolltard.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

space_cadet wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:39 am
Obviously speculation—and I've always thought he had a crush on Danna—so one drunken night he texts her an offer of a HUGE salary to be the kids' private music teacher if she moves to Pocatello. I could totally see her taking the offer to work with the Butler kids and have a regular salary from someone extremely wealthy (Shay). Shay probably also did it to have her around for fapping material. :roll: :roll: :roll: :o :o :o

Then things quickly went really, really bad in January.

Danna doesn't seem like a flake to me at all. People don't just up and move to awful Pocatello without a good reason ($$$$$).

I think she was looking for new opportunities and Shay tried to eff her.
She even says in her Bad Behavior song “offered me this paradise” So I’m sure Shay offered her a ton of money and maybe even covered her room and board if she was living in their studio on the property.

Did Colette ever specify what time she was posting the video? I’m dying refreshing her channel page lol

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”