Meghanrosette / Meghan Rienks - Part 12

Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette / Meghan Rienks - Part 12

Post by 24601 »

This is really random and completely off topic but does anyone remember why she and Marissalace stopped being friends? Her saying there were old vlogs with people not in her life anymore reminded me of that. But I realize she isn’t referring to Marissa, probably several people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

24601 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:02 pm
Queen900 wrote:I get that the channel belonged to her and I’m someone who loved her during the Meghanrosette days and loved her old vlogs but why try so hard to get back a channel you don’t even post on
She said in the stories today it’s also “lost income” so I guess the vlogs were monetized too?
yes, even if the views on the vlogs weren't great she was still generating income from them. and i assume that whoever hacked/purchased her channel has redirected any new income (for a channel with 500k+ subscribers) to their own bank account, so they're actively profiting off her.
24601 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:51 pm
This is really random and completely off topic but does anyone remember why she and Marissalace stopped being friends? Her saying there were old vlogs with people not in her life anymore reminded me of that. But I realize she isn’t referring to Marissa, probably several people
aside from lily, i can't think of any consistent friends in meghan's life. all her old "bff"s (sarah belle, allie evans, lauren elizabeth, marissa lace, her college friends/sorority sisters, and even that girl sydney that she grew up with if i'm not mistaken?) had pretty big fallouts with her if i remember correctly. but i'm pretty sure same can be said about marissa, so it really could be something either one of them did.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Does anyone listen to her podcast? Is it worth it?

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Wow I feel so bad about Meghan losing her videos. My first thought was her Vlogmas and nose job videos with her parents taking care of her. Meghan’s vlogs with her parents were my favorite.

yallno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by yallno »

24601 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:46 am

i like it, it's a good passive listen. the one she did with Meghan Tonjas was absolutely hysterical

CopperGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by CopperGirl »

CopperGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by CopperGirl »

I don't get why she stopped talking to her mom, but not her dad. Her mom showing up at her house and not leaving is definitely worrying, but she was blocking her mother before this happened. If she was upset that her parents kept their separation a secret why isn't she mad at both of them?

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

CopperGirl wrote:I don't get why she stopped talking to her mom, but not her dad. Her mom showing up at her house and not leaving is definitely worrying, but she was blocking her mother before this happened. If she was upset that her parents kept their separation a secret why isn't she mad at both of them?
I’m guessing her relationship with her mom was already strained and this was the final straw. Her relationship with her dad was likely better and it wasn’t yet another thing on top of it all?? Maybe she blames her mom or her mom was the one who insisted on secrecy?

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

CopperGirl wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:25 pm
I don't get why she stopped talking to her mom, but not her dad. Her mom showing up at her house and not leaving is definitely worrying, but she was blocking her mother before this happened. If she was upset that her parents kept their separation a secret why isn't she mad at both of them?
If her mom is seeing Meghan’s friend’s dad I can see why Meghan wouldn’t want to talk to her mom. Personally I think Meghan is being dramatic and taking this too far by not talking to her mom, but maybe there’s more going on behind the scenes.

style savvy
Informer
Informer

Post by style savvy »

I've been following this thread for years waiting for a reason as to why she stopped talking to her parents and the day has finally come... lol I finally have closure

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

danny-devito wrote:
24601 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:02 pm
Queen900 wrote:I get that the channel belonged to her and I’m someone who loved her during the Meghanrosette days and loved her old vlogs but why try so hard to get back a channel you don’t even post on
She said in the stories today it’s also “lost income” so I guess the vlogs were monetized too?
yes, even if the views on the vlogs weren't great she was still generating income from them. and i assume that whoever hacked/purchased her channel has redirected any new income (for a channel with 500k+ subscribers) to their own bank account, so they're actively profiting off her.
24601 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:51 pm
aside from lily, i can't think of any consistent friends in meghan's life. all her old "bff"s (sarah belle, allie evans, lauren elizabeth, marissa lace, her college friends/sorority sisters, and even that girl sydney that she grew up with if i'm not mistaken?) had pretty big fallouts with her if i remember correctly. but i'm pretty sure same can be said about marissa, so it really could be something either one of them did.
Probably has less to do with Meghan and more to do with Marissa. Marissa’s track record shows a ton of latching onto friends and trying to be like them (probably for views), and that friend eventually getting tired of putting of with Marissa’s crap attitude.

Henloimsad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Henloimsad »

This is so nasty. Like why is she proud of being toxic? if you bring up stuff from a month ago in a current argument you're not only super immature but super toxicImage

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater

Post by leopardmuffin »

I’m surprised she posted that. She always acts like they have the perfect relationship and she’s a perfect gf

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater

Post by leopardmuffin »

I’m surprised she posted that. She always acts like they have the perfect relationship and she’s a perfect gf

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

Henloimsad wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:12 pm
This is so nasty. Like why is she proud of being toxic? if you bring up stuff from a month ago in a current argument you're not only super immature but super toxicImage

Meghan has made it very clear that she never lets anything go. She’s cut off her best friend from high school because her mom dated her friend’s dad, so I doubt she’d forget about this.

hipshakerrr
Talker
Talker

Post by hipshakerrr »

24601 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:46 am

I used to listen on long car rides but most of the callers are high school/early college age so the problems are kinda boring/repetitive. meghan is v obnoxious with her "quirky"/not-like-other-girls humor so i have to be in the right mood to listen. guests usually make it more tolerable.

scottishgg25
Learner
Learner

Post by scottishgg25 »

Does anyone know what her boyfriends full name is? I know its a bit of a random pet peeve but the pronunciation of "Mats" like "Mahhhhtttss" with the really heavy a - h really bothers me (I appreciate that's unreasonable).. but was just wondering if there was a reasom

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

scottishgg25 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:07 am
Does anyone know what her boyfriends full name is? I know its a bit of a random pet peeve but the pronunciation of "Mats" like "Mahhhhtttss" with the really heavy a - h really bothers me (I appreciate that's unreasonable).. but was just wondering if there was a reasom
Mats is a Swedish name, it isn’t short for anything.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

Also sorry to double post, but it looks like we’re getting to the end of the hacking saga, featuring another in the countless examples of Meghan being unnecessarily “sassy” to her fans.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

justanotherkaitlyn
Learner
Learner

Post by justanotherkaitlyn »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Henloimsad wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:12 pm

Meghan has made it very clear that she never lets anything go. She’s cut off her best friend from high school because her mom dated her friend’s dad, so I doubt she’d forget about this.
Wait is Meghan not friends with Sydney anymore?

Return to “Meghan Rienks”