Meghanrosette / Meghan Rienks - Part 12

mrmilo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette / Meghan Rienks - Part 12

Post by mrmilo »

CopperGirl wrote:She seems like the type of person to say go out and vote, but if one of her followers voted for someone she didn't like meghan would probably go on a whole tirade and post something like "unfollow me now if you voted for so and so"
She would 1000% do this. She’s not tolerant of anyone else who may have a different viewpoint as her. Her behavior on IG has been embarrassing and awful. And to not even block the people’s names and blast them on Instagram. What an awful example to her young followers.

onenightonly
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by onenightonly »

mrmilo wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:04 pm
CopperGirl wrote:She seems like the type of person to say go out and vote, but if one of her followers voted for someone she didn't like meghan would probably go on a whole tirade and post something like "unfollow me now if you voted for so and so"
She would 1000% do this. She’s not tolerant of anyone else who may have a different viewpoint as her. Her behavior on IG has been embarrassing and awful. And to not even block the people’s names and blast them on Instagram. What an awful example to her young followers.
Just looked at her Twitter; she literally threatened death to Trump and said it was a "community service". WTF?!?!?! I don't want this to turn into a political discussion but HOW TF IS THAT "LOVING" AND "TOLERANT" LIKE YOU CLAIM TO BE MEGHAN?! I immediately reported those tweets and hope others do to. I also reported the doxxing. I don't care your political leanings; it is NEVER okay to threaten death upon someone.

onenightonly
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by onenightonly »

mrmilo wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:04 pm
Just looked at her Twitter; she literally threatened death to Trump and said it was a "community service". WTF?!?!?! I don't want this to turn into a political discussion but HOW TF IS THAT "LOVING" AND "TOLERANT" LIKE YOU CLAIM TO BE MEGHAN?! I immediately reported those tweets and hope others do to. I also reported the doxxing. I don't care your political leanings; it is NEVER okay to threaten death upon someone.

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

Am I the only one finding her so insufferable lately? You know it’s time to unfollow when you can’t even hate watch them anymore :roll:

CopperGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by CopperGirl »

Did someone actually call her a commie slut?

onenightonly
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by onenightonly »

CopperGirl wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:54 am
Did someone actually call her a commie slut?
Yeah, and now she embraces the nickname. As someone with family from East Germany (one of whom was killed without justice by the Soviets for being falsely accused of treason) and a boyfriend from Lithuania, that pisses me off so much. Communism is a fucked up system and anyone who embraces it needs to actually talk to people who are from current or former communist countries, instead of talking to ignorant college students from Berkley who've never left the country.

ansanchez3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ansanchez3 »

does anyone else not understand why Mats likes her? She even brags on her podcast about how she rejected him for years like wtf you're throwing your own bf under the bus

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

ansanchez3 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:52 am
does anyone else not understand why Mats likes her? She even brags on her podcast about how she rejected him for years like wtf you're throwing your own bf under the bus
Maybe he’s a Nice Guy who feels like he’s “taking care” of her, with all her cOnDuShuNs
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

englishroses29
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by englishroses29 »

I unfollowed Meghan 6 months ago because I was apart of her facebook group and she was generally pretty bitchy. I remember this one time she got mad that people weren’t preordering her book. Idk the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth. Any who... I haven’t thought about her in months but someone rted one of her rude political tweets on my timeline, so out of curiosity I looked up her voter registration...GIRL DIDNT EVEN VOTE IN 2018. The only time she’s ever voted was in 2016. I just found that pretty interesting lol.

beautybrothla
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautybrothla »

englishroses29 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:25 pm
I unfollowed Meghan 6 months ago because I was apart of her facebook group and she was generally pretty bitchy. I remember this one time she got mad that people weren’t preordering her book. Idk the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth. Any who... I haven’t thought about her in months but someone rted one of her rude political tweets on my timeline, so out of curiosity I looked up her voter registration...GIRL DIDNT EVEN VOTE IN 2018. The only time she’s ever voted was in 2016. I just found that pretty interesting lol.
You’re kidding!!!!! LOLOLOL. Someone please tweet her screenshots and ask her.

This girl has got to be the most abrasive human being I have ever seen...she’s SO aggressive, CONSTANTLY!!!! complaining, holier than thou, judge mental as hell, and has apparently been in a severe depressive episode for....7 straight years? No wonder her skin is so bad, that toxicity has to come out somewhere.

I have no idea how Mats does it. She is such a spoiled brat.

Also, Meghan- your ~*liberal*~ town you grew up in is just a bunch of upper class fake woke white people- just like you! You’re a spoiled white baby who only dates other white people. Truly from the bottom of my heart please love back up north, get a job doing social media marketing and stop complaining online literally 24/7 when you have the cushiest, laziest, most spoiled white girl lifestyle I have ever seen.

beautybrothla
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautybrothla »

Oh, and fuck you for blasting a throwback picture of you and Lauren Elizabeth bragging about how you ~*snuck into bars*~ when she is openly in recovery from alcohol addiction.

englishroses29
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by englishroses29 »

beautybrothla wrote:
englishroses29 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:25 pm
You’re kidding!!!!! LOLOLOL. Someone please tweet her screenshots and ask her.

This girl has got to be the most abrasive human being I have ever seen...she’s SO aggressive, CONSTANTLY!!!! complaining, holier than thou, judge mental as hell, and has apparently been in a severe depressive episode for....7 straight years? No wonder her skin is so bad, that toxicity has to come out somewhere.

I have no idea how Mats does it. She is such a spoiled brat.

Also, Meghan- your ~*liberal*~ town you grew up in is just a bunch of upper class fake woke white people- just like you! You’re a spoiled white baby who only dates other white people. Truly from the bottom of my heart please love back up north, get a job doing social media marketing and stop complaining online literally 24/7 when you have the cushiest, laziest, most spoiled white girl lifestyle I have ever seen.
this may sound like a ~radical~ idea but maybe if she got a real job instead of laying around in her pajamas all day on twitter, she would be less depressed. the voter registration app is actually fucking hilarious because a lot of the most outspoken influencers aren’t even registered to vote/are extremely infrequent voters. and you will find that a lot of unbearably woke people who grew up in 99% white towns act like meghan. especially toward *other white people* who happened to grow up in the south/rust belt because they couldn’t possibly be as cultured/liberal as they are. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fiveclicks
Stalker
Stalker

Post by fiveclicks »

She is so insufferable. That's not even the worst part, she is so hypocritical with majority of the things she says. Proud to be a "commie slut" but literally makes a living off of selling and advertising useless shit and having amazon links to every single video she has. Radical ACAB promoter but calls them whenever she feels unsafe? like girl make up your mind. Advocates against bullying but bullies but doxes people who don't agree with her. But it's okay cause those people are eViL. It's like she has no true sense of purpose in life that she's pouring out all of her energy and emotions to these causes in a very toxic way that makes people who are still learning about social issues aversive towards it.

beautybrothla
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautybrothla »

fiveclicks wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:51 am
She is so insufferable. That's not even the worst part, she is so hypocritical with majority of the things she says. Proud to be a "commie slut" but literally makes a living off of selling and advertising useless shit and having amazon links to every single video she has. Radical ACAB promoter but calls them whenever she feels unsafe? like girl make up your mind. Advocates against bullying but bullies but doxes people who don't agree with her. But it's okay cause those people are eViL. It's like she has no true sense of purpose in life that she's pouring out all of her energy and emotions to these causes in a very toxic way that makes people who are still learning about social issues aversive towards it.

This is so nit picky but you can really hear how uptight and wound up she is in her voice. Her voice always sounds like it’s stuck in her throat (when she’s not doing her tired Lorelei Gilmore impression)

Truly no wonder Mats hasn’t proposed. She is in pajamas 24/7 and CONSTANTLY claims to be in a depressive episode which yes, no shit, most people would be if they laid around all day and shilled bullshit products to whatever straggler former sorority girls still follow.

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer

Post by floralwallpaper »

Girl...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer

Post by floralwallpaper »

floralwallpaper wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:04 pm
Girl...

Not sure if my photo uploaded here but it’s meghans Twitter bio just saying “I will bully you”

basicgossiper
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by basicgossiper »

Years long lurker, first time poster. I had to make an account to post that Mats proposed. Honestly I feel like he was bullied into it. She has been begging for that ring. I just can’t stand that. Let him ask on his own.
Also when she was like omg it’s the holidays can we all agree there should be no work until the new year? Like… Meghan… do you work??? Haven’t seen you book anything in a long time.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

basicgossiper wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:49 pm
Years long lurker, first time poster. I had to make an account to post that Mats proposed. Honestly I feel like he was bullied into it. She has been begging for that ring. I just can’t stand that. Let him ask on his own.
Also when she was like omg it’s the holidays can we all agree there should be no work until the new year? Like… Meghan… do you work??? Haven’t seen you book anything in a long time.

I saw that. He held out for a loooong time though lol. Guess she finally wore him down. My question is, what does she do all day? She just constantly posts to insta.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

The way she flashes that diamond, she's going to get knocked over the head for it. Coulda bought a house with that money, but what do I know.

Of course she has long Covid. Of course.
That Girl!

Italianqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by Italianqueen »

I was never a fan of her. Back when she was on that beauty channel, all the girls there gave mean girls energy, so I could sense why they vibes so well.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”