continue here :tu:

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette / Meghan Rienks - Part 12

Post by radishes »

Wow it took 3 and a half years for a new thread! She’s become really irrelevant now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nevertameyourdemons
Debater
Debater

Post by nevertameyourdemons »

following

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

i thought we were just going to keep using the old one

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

haha same

jessieann
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jessieann »

following

ellienollie
Talker
Talker

Post by ellienollie »

she confirmed in her new video that she talks about what happened with her parents in her book, which is delayed because of depression/re-writing but is still coming (sooner than 2045)

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

ellienollie wrote:she confirmed in her new video that she talks about what happened with her parents in her book, which is delayed because of depression/re-writing but is still coming (sooner than 2045)
If someone preordered her book, did they have to pay for it? If so, I’d be pissed since it was supposed to be out last year... right?

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Hi new to this thread yadda yadda...

I honestly haven't watched Meghan in years, but her new video popped up in my recommended and I sort of just watched/listened to it in the background. Can someone give me a low down on the parent situation? I had no idea anything happened and was kind of shocked because i remember them being very close. I read a couple pages of the last thread but don't really have time to read the rest so if someone can offer a TLDR I'll love you forever 😂
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

nevertameyourdemons
Debater
Debater

Post by nevertameyourdemons »

dd_ca wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:24 pm
ellienollie wrote:she confirmed in her new video that she talks about what happened with her parents in her book, which is delayed because of depression/re-writing but is still coming (sooner than 2045)
If someone preordered her book, did they have to pay for it? If so, I’d be pissed since it was supposed to be out last year... right?
it was supposed to be out in february
WanderlustX3 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:43 pm

I honestly haven't watched Meghan in years, but her new video popped up in my recommended and I sort of just watched/listened to it in the background. Can someone give me a low down on the parent situation? I had no idea anything happened and was kind of shocked because i remember them being very close. I read a couple pages of the last thread but don't really have time to read the rest so if someone can offer a TLDR I'll love you forever 😂
she was very close to them, then out of nowhere stopped talking to them, stopped talking about them, and stopped featuring them in her vlogs. both of them, and at the same time. total radio silence, though many people have asked. her mother made a twitter reaching out and defending megan at one point, but stopped updating it and never fully explained what happened, only stated megan was not speaking to her. she mentioned in a podcast recently she had spoken to her dad, so it has been speculated her parents split up and her mom cheated on her dad and megan went no-contact over that. she revealed last year she explains it in her book which is what many people have been waiting on

facadefallacyforreal
Learner
Learner

Post by facadefallacyforreal »

nevertameyourdemons wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:42 pm
dd_ca wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:24 pm
it was supposed to be out in february
WanderlustX3 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:43 pm

she was very close to them, then out of nowhere stopped talking to them, stopped talking about them, and stopped featuring them in her vlogs. both of them, and at the same time. total radio silence, though many people have asked. her mother made a twitter reaching out and defending megan at one point, but stopped updating it and never fully explained what happened, only stated megan was not speaking to her. she mentioned in a podcast recently she had spoken to her dad, so it has been speculated her parents split up and her mom cheated on her dad and megan went no-contact over that. she revealed last year she explains it in her book which is what many people have been waiting on
another thing she mentioned on the podcast was that they refused to medicate her for her ADHD. I wonder if her recurring depression inspired her to go on an antidepressant and her mom expressed disagreement?

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Anyone listen to her podcast? Is it worth it? She uploads them on her YouTube channel and the titles of them never grasp my interest (seems like it’s more relationship-focused).

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Also, anyone have any clue how she has health insurance if she isn’t speaking with her parents? She is 25 and eligible to be on their plan but if she really had a big falling out with them is perhaps not on their plan

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

24601 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:58 pm
Also, anyone have any clue how she has health insurance if she isn’t speaking with her parents? She is 25 and eligible to be on their plan but if she really had a big falling out with them is perhaps not on their plan

she most likely has her own plan like most working adults

Gossiper
Gossiper

Meghanrosette / Meghan Rienks - Part 12

Post by 24601 »

ohhaiii wrote:
24601 wrote:

Through....what job exactly? Not throwing shade, genuinely curious

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

24601 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:59 pm
ohhaiii wrote:
24601 wrote:

Through....what job exactly? Not throwing shade, genuinely curious

she is self employed and likely has a plan through a private company or obama care.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

24601 wrote:Also, anyone have any clue how she has health insurance if she isn’t speaking with her parents? She is 25 and eligible to be on their plan but if she really had a big falling out with them is perhaps not on their plan

I take it that they’re the kind of parents that would still have her on their plan even if she isn’t speaking to them.

mrmilo
Debater
Debater

Post by mrmilo »

Is Meghan really so boring that we’re now talking about how she gets coverage for heath care?

FYI. Many self-employed people get coverage for themselves through your standard large insurance companies. You can self enroll. You don’t need your parents/a corporate job to get healthcare.

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

times must be tough because her roots are super grown out in her new video.... like 3 months of growth... if she were still relevant maybe she would have been invited to the DP Hue house to fix that hair

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan »

it's been 10 weeks since she updated on her book... ugh, I really wanna read it! although I'm sure I'll be disappointed :D
prob not even gonna come out before summer, how can you announce it when it hasn't even been finished? Such a let down.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”