Aspyn Ovard - Just Barely A Baby - Name Guesses for Instagram Prop #1

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Aspyn Ovard - Just Barely A Baby - Name Guesses for Instagram Prop #1

Post by opangatay »

mellie wrote:Wait, when did she say Coco was the nickname? Or starting with a C?

I can see it being Coe, Cove, Cayla, Cala, Caely, Caelynn, Cealey if the whole C theory is correct.
C is confirmed because of her P and C necklaces she got for her birthday. She got a P for Parker and another with baby’s initial, then flat out said she hopes it’s the name they end up using because the necklace was the first thing she got having to do with the baby’s name.

Coco is a nickname theory right now because there’s an Instagram that Sascha follows called “cocothelabel” and the bio says “LAUNCHING SEPTEMBER 2019” and the only account it follows is Luca and Grae (and L+G follows them back). But I mentioned in my last post that it seems way too intentional for Sascha and L+G to follow it if they were still trying to hide it so maybe it’s one big fake misleading path and we’re all dead wrong lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Just Barely A Baby - Name Guesses for Instagram Prop #1

Post by opangatay »

Alkmy wrote:
opangatay wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:15 pm
Another thing about Coco being the nickname.. wouldn’t you think they’d be marketing the sister brand even a little bit if it’s only a month out from launching? Even just teasing it? If Coco’s the nickname they’re probably not doing any marketing for it for that reason, or because it’s a baby clothing line or something like that where they don’t want to advertise anything yet.

But then why have Sascha and L+G follow it and have it follow L+G if they didn’t want anyone knowing about it? That seems so intentional lol. Maybe it’s a huge red herring. Maybe Coco isn’t even close to the nickname. Image

If Coco is the nickname, my top three guesses are Coby, Cove, and Cori.

Coco is so stupid lol I know that’s just a nickname but I hate it. Reminds me of that cereal or a a dog Image whatever name/nickname they chose is going to suck Image

Yeah it reminds me of the bird that’s the mascot for Cocoa Puffs and also Coco from Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends lmao.

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

opangatay wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:34 am
mellie wrote:Wait, when did she say Coco was the nickname? Or starting with a C?

I can see it being Coe, Cove, Cayla, Cala, Caely, Caelynn, Cealey if the whole C theory is correct.
C is confirmed because of her P and C necklaces she got for her birthday. She got a P for Parker and another with baby’s initial, then flat out said she hopes it’s the name they end up using because the necklace was the first thing she got having to do with the baby’s name.

Coco is a nickname theory right now because there’s an Instagram that Sascha follows called “cocothelabel” and the bio says “LAUNCHING SEPTEMBER 2019” and the only account it follows is Luca and Grae (and L+G follows them back). But I mentioned in my last post that it seems way too intentional for Sascha and L+G to follow it if they were still trying to hide it so maybe it’s one big fake misleading path and we’re all dead wrong lol.

It could be a hint for us to try to find though. I think that’s super possible because aspyn said they were trying to give us little hints that she was pregnant before they announced it

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by theantiblair »

Alkmy wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:59 pm
opangatay wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:34 am

It could be a hint for us to try to find though. I think that’s super possible because aspyn said they were trying to give us little hints that she was pregnant before they announced it
Yeah, I think it’s totally possible that it’s a purposeful hint and that the necklace being shown was also a hint!

Then again, I thought a lot of things were hints at her being pregnant and they were all accidental 😂

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

Have any of y’all seen the lilbabyferris Instagram? There’s absolutely no proof that it’s Aspyn and Parker because there’s (creepily) a lot of fan instagrams acting as the baby already, but I thought this comment was interesting:

Why would a fan say that it’s for sure five letters when they’ve only said five letters or less? Unless they misread or misinterpreted the five letters or less caption..

That account doesn’t follow A+P but every time someone asks if it’s really Aspyn they respond with just an emoji like it’s some funny secret. It’s most likely a random fan but the five letter hint caught my eye more than anything else.

Some of the photos are poor quality screenshots of videos though and I feel like Aspyn wouldn’t do that in a million years lol. But there is one picture that hasn’t been posted anywhere else (that I know of, unless it’s on her blog which I don’t look at) and this was a comment and response

So.. thoughts? I really don’t think it’s Aspyn but they’re being weird about it and the five letter hint is definitely really weird for a random fan who doesn’t actually know the name.

Could be another giant red herring though!! I’m doubting everything I know about this damn baby and the name Image

1Forrest1
Learner
Learner

Post by 1Forrest1 »

I honestly think the name is going to be 4 letters long rather than 5. I mean, 5 letter names are soooo mainstream these days.

I'll put money on names like;
Cove / Cova
Cori
Cora
Cari
Cyan
Cozy (could you imagine)
Cyra.

But knowing Aspyn and the way she doubles backs on everything, especially returning purchased items, I would not be surprised if she returns that necklace with a 'C' on it and goes with a completely different name than what she has been hinting.
Probably procrastinating my university asssignments

Disclaimer: I'm Australian. I will spell certain words with the letter "U" in them. I will also replace the letter "Z" with the letter "S" in other words.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

1Forrest1 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:25 pm
I honestly think the name is going to be 4 letters long rather than 5. I mean, 5 letter names are soooo mainstream these days.

I'll put money on names like;
Cove / Cova
Cori
Cora
Cari
Cyan
Cozy (could you imagine)
Cyra.

But knowing Aspyn and the way she doubles backs on everything, especially returning purchased items, I would not be surprised if she returns that necklace with a 'C' on it and goes with a completely different name than what she has been hinting.
Cria, like a baby alpaca maybe?

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

opangatay wrote:Have any of y’all seen the lilbabyferris Instagram? There’s absolutely no proof that it’s Aspyn and Parker because there’s (creepily) a lot of fan instagrams acting as the baby already, but I thought this comment was interesting:

Why would a fan say that it’s for sure five letters when they’ve only said five letters or less? Unless they misread or misinterpreted the five letters or less caption..

That account doesn’t follow A+P but every time someone asks if it’s really Aspyn they respond with just an emoji like it’s some funny secret. It’s most likely a random fan but the five letter hint caught my eye more than anything else.

Some of the photos are poor quality screenshots of videos though and I feel like Aspyn wouldn’t do that in a million years lol. But there is one picture that hasn’t been posted anywhere else (that I know of, unless it’s on her blog which I don’t look at) and this was a comment and response

So.. thoughts? I really don’t think it’s Aspyn but they’re being weird about it and the five letter hint is definitely really weird for a random fan who doesn’t actually know the name.

Could be another giant red herring though!! I’m doubting everything I know about this damn baby and the name Image

Idk, I scrolled through late last night and I can’t say I’m convinced either way. It’s definitely weird and kinda seems like it may be her by the captions but I didn’t put all the dates together.

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

That account posted this, so if it IS Aspyn, that confirms she reads here 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

guruwhat7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by guruwhat7 »

With love, baby covie maybe? Sort of rhymes too

Maddie237
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Maddie237 »

Okay, I know her name isn’t Peach, but in her new video on her personal channel she flips through the blankets in a basket and one of them definitely has Princess Peach’s crown embroidered on the corner... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

cami? idk anymore at this point

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

Maddie237 wrote:Okay, I know her name isn’t Peach, but in her new video on her personal channel she flips through the blankets in a basket and one of them definitely has Princess Peach’s crown embroidered on the corner... Image
She got a bunch of free baby shit from Nintendo a few months ago lol.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

There’s a “give a name guess and you’ll get a clue” thing on the lilbabyferris Instagram story right now.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Just throwing this one out there because it fits but I *highly* doubt she’s going to it. Cacia. “Friends” with acacia brinley/Clark/kersey, it’s unique, and it fits the criteria. But I don’t think she would do it for the acacia reason

monkey_crazy
Learner
Learner

Post by monkey_crazy »

Petal Cushion Ferris

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

GossipGirl918 wrote:I know this name doesn't start with "c" but I think the name is Aili! Or maybe Cosi with nickname Coco?

i’ve also thought this. it’s a name in my family though so i hope she doesn’t use it. it’s also a name that she can spell however she wants to. aylee aili ailie ailey aily aylie

waterinmylungs313
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by waterinmylungs313 »

Did anyone else message this account? Image

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

harperlane11
Gossiper