JackSepticEye Part 3

JackSepticEye Part 3

Post by Guest »

Let's see where he is going with his "change" lmao. I don't know what to say.

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 3

Post by RED_RUM »

AppleSauce00delete wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:30 am
Me neither but if people keep telling him to take a break from relationships he is gonna do the opposite despite of him being a people pleaser, he is stubborn.

And obviously Gab even loves the "negative" attention too.

I don't understand why people trashed Signe when she is definitely more mature than people thought.

vanillachapstick
Debater
Debater

Post by vanillachapstick »

RED_RUM wrote:
Me neither but if people keep telling him to take a break from relationships he is gonna do the opposite despite of him being a people pleaser, he is stubborn.

I don't understand why people trashed Signe when she is definitely more mature than people thought.
she tweeted something (“life is good, friends”) for the first time since sean and gab came out publicly. she truly has moved on and she’s totally unbothered by it. she’s more mature than sean despite being what, 6-7 years younger than him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

RED_RUM wrote:

I think it's less about him being stubborn and more about the fact that he's a super social creature, as well as a creature of habit, and can't stand being alone with himself. Jack needs distractions (possibly from his sadness and thoughts). He talked about how the tour have him a "high" and then coming home he felt lonely and so much anxiety swell up in his chest, even with Wiishu there with him.

Have they even responded to negativity, i haven't really seen anything negative towards the relationship personally just people posting "uwu" stuff. Anyway, if there are negative comments i haven't seen him jumping in to defend the relationship like he did with Wiishu.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Valentine777 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:50 am
It’s interesting how Gab’s answers to asks feel differently than Jack’s. Gab went and talked about private stuff but was also able to name more than one thing she liked about him, specially treating her like a princess, lol. How stuck up. But she’s the only one talking about “falling in love” and blaming going to fast on the previous relationships. Making it even more obvious it’s a rebound.

Interesting what she lets out. Not even Wiishu was this talkative.
Woah! "Love" ??? I haven't even bothered looking at her stuff but good grief... Its only been a couple of months and she's already saying her and Jack are in love?

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

vanillachapstick wrote:
RED_RUM wrote:

she tweeted something (“life is good, friends”) for the first time since sean and gab came out publicly. she truly has moved on and she’s totally unbothered by it. she’s more mature than sean despite being what, 6-7 years younger than him?

She is five years younger. She was born in '95 but I will check it

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:53 am
Valentine777 wrote:
It’s interesting how Gab’s answers to asks feel differently than Jack’s. Gab went and talked about private stuff but was also able to name more than one thing she liked about him, specially treating her like a princess, lol. How stuck up. But she’s the only one talking about “falling in love” and blaming going to fast on the previous relationships. Making it even more obvious it’s a rebound.

Woah! "Love" ??? I haven't even bothered looking at her stuff but good grief... Its only been a couple of months and she's already saying her and Jack are in love?
It's the honey moon period, the "treating her like a princess" "kisses and coudles" are also the part of the honey moon period they will die down fast.
For example my relationship is over the honeymoon period and I don't get cuddles may be once every six months
So I dunno what is expected from her when they're over the honeymoon period

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Valentine777 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:54 am
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:

I don’t think Jack gave any indication that he is in Love, just “happy.” Sounds very much like the highs rebounds get you.
Weird how she put superficial stuff first like size and material stuff before emotional sentiment, like true meaningful things; cuddles, kisses, and laughs.

In a general sense, gifts can only get you so far. Giving people presents only means you're a sugar daddy not in an actual meaningful relationship; buying love first and foremost while the true connection is on the back burner.

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:07 am
Valentine777 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:54 am
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:

I don’t think Jack gave any indication that he is in Love, just “happy.” Sounds very much like the highs rebounds get you.
Weird how she put superficial stuff first like size and material stuff before emotional sentiment, like true meaningful things; cuddles, kisses, and laughs.

In a general sense, gifts can only get you so far. Giving people presents only means you're a sugar daddy not in an actual meaningful relationship; buying love first and foremost while the true connection is on the back burner.
Got me on that one so toche
I never said during the honeymoon period I was treated like princess so I'm so clueless here and I am so sorry I'm really trying 😂😂

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

Oooookay so I've been lurking this thread for a while (around the time when Sean and Signe broke up) and holy fucking shit, he's shown his true colours.

As for GirlGamerGab:

vanillachapstick
Debater
Debater

okay-sis wrote:Oooookay so I've been lurking this thread for a while (around the time when Sean and Signe broke up) and holy fucking shit, he's shown his true colours.

As for GirlGamerGab:

honestly, signe isn’t nearly as bad as we all thought lol

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

vanillachapstick wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:33 am
okay-sis wrote:Oooookay so I've been lurking this thread for a while (around the time when Sean and Signe broke up) and holy fucking shit, he's shown his true colours.

As for GirlGamerGab:

I won't lie, I had a soft spot for Signe. She put up with a lot of shit from Sean's "loving" community. I think she has way more personality than Gab. Gab is the definition of an attention whore.

vanillachapstick
Debater
Debater

okay-sis wrote:
vanillachapstick wrote:

As for GirlGamerGab:

I won't lie, I had a soft spot for Signe. She put up with a lot of shit from Sean's "loving" community. I think she has way more personality than Gab. Gab is the definition of an attention whore.
i do too tbh. gab’s getting NO hate- well aside from us ;) and a few other people i’ve talked to on ig. it bothers me because people tore signe apart. it’s kinda just bs

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

vanillachapstick wrote:

As for GirlGamerGab:

Right. It was just easier to think she was the ball and chain, just because she was guarded and seemingly clingy, and we only saw his side. While I believe he was genuinely generally unhappy, he was definitely making himself to be more of a victim than he really was. What really struck me is that when he used to described Signe, he used to say meaningful stuff like that she’s really caring, meanwhile with Gab it’s stuff like she’s similar to him.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

vanillachapstick wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:45 am
i do too tbh. gab’s getting NO hate- well aside from us ;) and a few other people i’ve talked to on ig. it bothers me because people tore signe apart. it’s kinda just bs

It's probably because she was one of Sean's fans beforehand and the difference with Gab is that she was already in the streaming business. It's just a gross situation for both exes.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Triple_Axel wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:47 am
vanillachapstick wrote:

As for GirlGamerGab:

Right. It was just easier to think she was the ball and chain, just because she was guarded and seemingly clingy, and we only saw his side. While I believe he was genuinely generally unhappy, he was definitely making himself to be more of a victim than he really was. What really struck me is that when he used to described Signe, he used to say meaningful stuff like that she’s really caring, meanwhile with Gab it’s stuff like she’s similar to him.
Maybe it's because he wants to date someone as shallow as him. I mean, if this is really how he is then maybe him and gab deserve each other.

... Like some karmic relationship hellfire scenerio.

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

vanillachapstick wrote:
okay-sis wrote:
vanillachapstick wrote:

As for GirlGamerGab:

Criticism and Hate are not the same. You are not a hater just because you don't agree with something or someone

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:57 am
Triple_Axel wrote:
vanillachapstick wrote:

As for GirlGamerGab:

Maybe it's because he wants to date someone as shallow as him. I mean, if this is really how he is then maybe him and gab deserve each other.

Lol that’s spot on. At first I was disappointed he fell for her but then I thought they seem to deserve each other anyway :lol:

vanillachapstick
Debater
Debater

RED_RUM wrote:
vanillachapstick wrote:
okay-sis wrote:
vanillachapstick wrote:

As for GirlGamerGab:

Criticism and Hate are not the same. You are not a hater just because you don't agree with something or someone
right, i worded that weird, sorry! the point, though, is that gab is getting absolutely nothing but love from fans who are so far up jack and gab’s asses

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

Triple_Axel wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:01 am
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:57 am
Triple_Axel wrote:
vanillachapstick wrote:

As for GirlGamerGab:

Lol that’s spot on. At first I was disappointed he fell for her but then I thought they seem to deserve each other anyway :lol:
Ouch 😂

Return to “JackSepticEye”