RED_RUM wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:38 pm
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
RED_RUM wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:36 pm
Kikikiss wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:25 pm

It seems so indeed like he was pissed he can't afford the same lifestyle as Sean or something. And I feel you but I suppose most people only see the good in Robin because they don't know him enough or see some of what goes on behind the scenes.
Absolutely!
And yeah, you did get a different perspective on him if you were a part of his Discord (the 18+ section mostly tho)
Sorry I’m really trying to control myself :rofl:
Can someone enlighten me on this please? You can even send me a private message xx I am really lost on this ImageImage

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
We need a Robin thread, not that it'd be super active but i do have some thoughts about the "pixlafterdark" stuff lol Image
This might sound stupid but what's pixlafterdark?

Dick pics. Lol :rofl:

No, only half kidding... Its a project robin started so he could feel better about his body, i guess. He presents his nudity in an artsy-fartsy way with fancy lighting.

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 3

Post by RED_RUM »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
RED_RUM wrote:
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
RED_RUM wrote:
Kikikiss wrote: Absolutely!
And yeah, you did get a different perspective on him if you were a part of his Discord (the 18+ section mostly tho)
Can someone enlighten me on this please? You can even send me a private message xx I am really lost on this ImageImage

We need a Robin thread, not that it'd be super active but i do have some thoughts about the "pixlafterdark" stuff lol Image

No, only half kidding... Its a project robin started so he could feel better about his body, i guess. He presents his nudity in an artsy-fartsy way with fancy lighting.
That actually doesn't sound bad.
I like when you said artsy-fartsy Image

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

RED_RUM wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:53 pm
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
RED_RUM wrote:
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
RED_RUM wrote:

That actually doesn't sound bad.
I like when you said artsy-fartsy Image

Lol thank you! It's actually not bad. Personally, I dont find it offensive but it definitely wasn't something I'd ever expect him to put out there.

Meat Loaf Fan
Learner
Learner

Post by Meat Loaf Fan »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:56 pm
Lol thank you! It's actually not bad. Personally, I dont find it offensive but it definitely wasn't something I'd ever expect him to put out there.
This kind of thing doesn't upset me, just kinda surprised that Robin did that. I wouldn't be surprised if I heard Mark or Arin did something like that. It seems a little more like the kind of thing they'd do than how Robin seems to be in the few videos I've seen him in.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Gab's boring and also a blabbermouth. At the end of her stream today she said that she was going to be traveling at the end of the month but wasn't sure she could say where she was going. I'm assuming she's tagging along with Jack for something he's doing and he's told her not to say anything yet. She said they'd be gone for about a week and a half.

I'm wondering if he's doing something for Avengers Endgame since that's coming out end of this month. Maybe he's going to LA to do something similar to the Black Panther thing or maybe an interview.

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

Valentine777 wrote:
robomojo wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:47 pm
Gab's boring and also a blabbermouth. At the end of her stream today she said that she was going to be traveling at the end of the month but wasn't sure she could say where she was going. I'm assuming she's tagging along with Jack for something he's doing and he's told her not to say anything yet. She said they'd be gone for about a week and a half.

I'm wondering if he's doing something for Avengers Endgame since that's coming out end of this month. Maybe he's going to LA to do something similar to the Black Panther thing or maybe an interview.
A week and a half sounds too long for that, though. Maybe he’s doing more than one thing.
Could be the Melix wedding? Maybe?

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

I've just realized, with all of his breaks, promises and plans that never come to fruition, he's actually starting to act like Emma Blackery. All that's going round in my flu-driven, shivery brain atm is Emma Jackery, which he'd probably hate lol but I love.

Seriously though, taking social media breaks, breaks from his community, letting their communities get screwed up, being secretive, both of them have a possible cheating scandal right now (hers is way messier, to give him credit), hyping up plans for content that never comes, avoiding conversations about why they don't talk to certain people anymore (Jack+Mark&co versus Emma Blackery and everyone lol), wanting to branch out from youtube but never quite getting there, and then playing the victim any time something come up. They've got more than a couple similarities.

sidenote: holy heck this thread got 40 pages in 15 days. idk if I've ever seen a thread move that fast since I've been posting here

LyriaSylvain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LyriaSylvain »

https://imgur.com/a/KeIhnnr In case the image embed doesn't work.

Wow. Gag.

A bit showy for Twitter and millions of followers, no?
It just really seems like she wants to shove this relationship in our faces.
Also the black and white hand holding thing...seems like something I would have posted in middle school with an edgy font on Facebook. Sheesh

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Kikikiss wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:42 pm
RED_RUM wrote:
Kikikiss wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:25 pm
It seems so indeed like he was pissed he can't afford the same lifestyle as Sean or something. And I feel you but I suppose most people only see the good in Robin because they don't know him enough or see some of what goes on behind the scenes.
Absolutely!

I'll sum it up but feel free to message me if you want more information. Basically Robin has a discord and there's an 18+/nsfw section that are locked. He is his more true self there because he posts certain photos and can speak more freely about anything you can imagine. He speaks about life, relationships, work, videogames, you name it. The thing is he gets a lot of validation so he sometimes would speak not so in favour of Sean or treat his fans outright badly because he knows he's going to get support and validation there. Also of course he has his favourites.
Thanks for taking that one Image For some reason I was thinking too much about it, I overanalyse sometimes hehe (hence why I like this site)
But anyway yeah, that’s basically it... and you would actually get into real conversations with him, which was cool at first, until the favourites became a bigger thing... so to in the spirit of getting this topic back to Jack (again I’m sorry) I’ll be willing to answer questions in pm as well :)

And can I just add, that it’s so nice to have a place where people can voice their honest opinion about what’s going on with Jack etc. Without the UwU army getting at ya, I still have nightmares about the time I voiced my opinion about Cloak on tumblr O.O (Never Ever! Say that Jack is basically just a businessman running a business!) :rofl:
About Cloak I don't want to reveal who I am but I had my own opinions on it even though I didn't have the whole story about their future plans with it, I saw Jack talking about it during a livestream saying that he and Mark had no intention of leaving the prices as they are. I tweeted to the both of them apologizing for what I said even though it was nowhere near the horrible toxic shit other people said, not realizing until later that they showed up as private/direct messages. I'm so used to Facebook that I didn't realize that just writing on someone's page not replying doesn't show up like it does on Facebook long story trying to be short Mark doesn't like me very much but for some reason didn't block me, I don't know what Jack thinks but if they talk about Cloak they should make sure they put it not only on ALL the social media they use but YouTube as well to make sure that no one is left out of the loop regarding information on Cloak. That went on longer than I thought it would, sorry about that.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

LyriaSylvain wrote:Image

Wow. Gag.

Also the black and white hand holding thing...seems like something I would have posted in middle school with an edgy font on Facebook. Sheesh
JFC, seriously?! "A week never felt so long until I had to take one from you." Are you fuckin shitting me, what are they 12?

Beeriboop
Learner
Learner

Post by Beeriboop »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:11 am
LyriaSylvain wrote:Image

Wow. Gag.

JFC, seriously?! "A week never felt so long until I had to take one from you." Are you fuckin shitting me, what are they 12?
:barf: :barf: :barf:

justadde
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by justadde »

I know this might be a really random point that might have been discussed before, and I apologise if it has but-
Has Jack unlike all of Wwiishu’s photos on instagram? I’m sure he would have liked them before whilst he was with her, but scouring through now it seems like he took them all back. Or he might have blocked her on insta? Not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

justadde wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:10 am
I know this might be a really random point that might have been discussed before, and I apologise if it has but-
Has Jack unlike all of Wwiishu’s photos on instagram? I’m sure he would have liked them before whilst he was with her, but scouring through now it seems like he took them all back. Or he might have blocked her on insta? Not sure.

Not only did he unlike all of her photos but he removed any and all photos he had taken with her. The only photo that remains with her in it on his Insta is the tour group photo. They also no longer follow one another and may very well have each other blocked.

Which is partly why I find the photos he's taking now with Gab kinda funny because if he did that with Signe he'll do the same with Gab most likely.

justadde
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by justadde »

EchoingSilence wrote:
justadde wrote:

Not only did he unlike all of her photos but he removed any and all photos he had taken with her. The only photo that remains with her in it on his Insta is the tour group photo. They also no longer follow one another and may very well have each other blocked.

Which is partly why I find the photos he's taking now with Gab kinda funny because if he did that with Signe he'll do the same with Gab most likely.
Ah yes, I saw that Gab had liked some of Wwiishus photos though, dating back to around November 2017. So even if Jack was interested in seeing what Wwiish is up to nowadays he can look thru gab’s account. He would be curious as well. Like all breakups, you want to know what your ex is up to.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

EchoingSilence wrote:
justadde wrote:

Wow, that's a dick thing to do. I understand being in a new relationship but still.

Post by Guest »

Valentine777 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:48 am
RED_RUM wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:26 am
Valentine777 wrote:
robomojo wrote:

A week and a half sounds too long for that, though. Maybe he’s doing more than one thing.

Is that happening so quick? I thought they were still planning?
From what Felix and Marzia have been sharing on Insta they're in Japan right now. Or at least they were, I though they had said that they'd found a venue not long ago? But I could be wrong, I watch Felix's videos but not that frequently so I can't fully remember the last video where they had been talking about it. I know they shared about cake tasting a bit ago also so they may be getting closer to the big day.

Post by Guest »

Valentine777 wrote:
EchoingSilence wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:51 am
From what Felix and Marzia have been sharing on Insta they're in Japan right now. or at least they were, I though they had said that they'd found a venue not long ago? But I could be wrong, I watch Felix's videos but not that frequently so I can't fully remember the last video where they had been talking about it. I know they shared about cake tasting a bit ago also so they may be getting closer to the big day.
Is the Wedding going to be in Japan?

Sounds like they are still planning, I don’t think their wedding is at the end of the month, is it?
I think they are still working on things for it. I think when it happens or is close to happening Felix will take time away from YouTube in a big way, maybe not even really have videos to put up but I could be wrong. I don't think it's at the end of the month but Gab had mentioned that she and Sean would be traveling quite a bit before now. Before even PAX she had said, "We're going to PAX and then TwitchCon and then there are two other trips I can't really talk about it." Or however she had worded it. I'm pretty sure that was on her Tumblr and around the time I pointed out how she had said that she "loves to travel!" but also "doesn't". :roll:

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Valentine777 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:48 am
RED_RUM wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:26 am
Valentine777 wrote:
robomojo wrote:

Is that happening so quick? I thought they were still planning?
I believe Felix said in a video they have a date set, and Marzia already has her dress; also I think she posted about getting the rings on insta. So could be any day now, plus they're in their favorite place right now. So why not? I think they'll get married in Japan considering how much they visit and love it there.

chocolaaaaate
Learner
Learner

Post by chocolaaaaate »

I doubt that its the wedding. Honestly I think it would be sometime in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

The wedding could be in Japan it might be a bit stupid from me but if they love it there so much they might have the wedding when the cherry blossom trees are in full bloom(April - May) , it could be just me tho.
I think Jack is invited but not sure.

It also could be next year too.
Last edited by RED_RUM on Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “JackSepticEye”