Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

LicenseToLurk

Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Dear diary,

Another new thread about little old moi! Snort! Sings - “POPULAR!! I’m so bloody POP-U-LAR”!!! Everyone loves me - except Dior, but I’m working on that! I’ve got my fat liddle toe in the door of Dior Makeup (I don’t even use it, don’t tell). I use ByTerribleMuriel (actually, I don’t use that either, lols). I use L’Oréal (nope, that’s a pile of shit but don’t say anything, my L’Oréal famalam love me).

Anyhoo, I call on you, all of my loyal minions, please follow my adventures in LydiaLand (hears fairground music), here on this thread as I continue to baffle and repulse the bejesus out of you all (you’re all jel, basically, green is an awful shade of envy, snaps fingers). Will I wash my hair? Will I wash myself? Will I stop moaning? Will I still believe I am above the law & that rules are made to be broken? Will I sthop listping? Will I ever clean my mirror and look at the true reflection? Will I realise I am not a nice human and I need to start giving instead of taking?

Will I f*ck. laters, ‘Angles’, I’ve got shit to depop, byeeeeeeeeee Daddy sends hugs xoxo

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

Post by Muff_Puff »

Reporting for duty!

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Man-Spreading & Begging with the PRick with a Dick, LIEdia Jealise Fillen, The Dior Whore #38

Post by Muff_Puff »

Excellent intro LicenseToLurk :tu:

I love "Dear Diary" :love2: :rofl:

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

When you’re feeling like Technical Tony on Tapatalk

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

Easy peasy when you know how.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

While we wait for all the other GG lot to join, how about some pics of our Lidl to keep us entertained...

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Those,pics are hilarious, we need one of big finger up nose and more fat feet!!

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

Here's her big hobbit feet Image

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Lmao!! You guys are geneuises!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

4a53442af9743ac3b701a1ebe5488b7c.jpg
Couldn't resist. image courtesy of muff_puff!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

missstarlight
Informer
Informer

Post by missstarlight »

Wonderful intro... and amazing work ladies! <3

Wow, so much shit going on with Lydia again. She is just so so shameless.

If she got complaints from ASA- why not keep the embarrassment to yourself? Why shout this out to the world?
She's the one giving us so much ammo and she needs to shut the eff up and chill.

It's like she needs constant validation, attention and adoration.

We can tell you're so empty Lydia... why don't you just quit this career? You clearly no longer have relevant content, your face can't take any more fillers and soon enough, Ali will come out and be free. Why not quit ahead of time?

Love y'all!

missstarlight
Informer
Informer

Post by missstarlight »

Muff Puff- I sometimes think you should start a channel called 'Fixing Lydia Millen' and you can show how you edit these photoshopped photos of Lydia and try and fix them with the most hilarious edits- you clearly have better content than this bitch lol.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Muff_Puff wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:06 am
Here's her big hobbit feet Image

thetruthhurts_
Debater
Debater

Post by thetruthhurts_ »

missstarlight wrote:Muff Puff- I sometimes think you should start a channel called 'Fixing Lydia Millen' and you can show how you edit these photoshopped photos of Lydia and try and fix them with the most hilarious edits- you clearly have better content than this bitch lol.
Now that’s an idea .. the ‘fixing Lydia Millen’ Instagram .. we could post all of her undeclared content with time stamps so she can’t go back and undo ..

Hi there
Learner
Learner

Post by Hi there »

thetruthhurts_ wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:58 am
missstarlight wrote:Muff Puff- I sometimes think you should start a channel called 'Fixing Lydia Millen' and you can show how you edit these photoshopped photos of Lydia and try and fix them with the most hilarious edits- you clearly have better content than this bitch lol.
Now that’s an idea .. the ‘fixing Lydia Millen’ Instagram .. we could post all of her undeclared content with time stamps so she can’t go back and undo ..

I like this idea!!! Like it a lot!!!! 👍🏼

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

We interupt this thread with 'What has Carol Vorderman done to herself?!'Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Now that's just weird.
They really are running out of photoshop ideas aren't they...Image

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:59 am
Now that's just weird.
That actually made me laugh out loud when i saw it on insta, she'll start using that trick and making her feet disappear!

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:59 am
Now that's just weird.
WTF even is that. And Ali needs to smile more instead of pulling a Zoolander face.

Hopethatsoklovelies
Learner
Learner

Post by Hopethatsoklovelies »

OK lovelies, I have to tell you this. I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 I've had the worst time at work for the past weeks and coming here and reading your hilarious posts makes me so happy and makes my brain stop worrying and thinking about work stuff all the time.. can't stop laughing really - the "Dear diary" intro, the memes, all the pics, everything :rofl: :respekt:

Return to “Lydia Millen”