Acacia Kersey: Stay Greedy, Stay Grody, Stay Gucci

3lectraheart
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Greedy, Stay Grody, Stay Gucci

Post by 3lectraheart »

Her hair looked peak greasy in that pic on Twitter with the nice girl she met at Wholefoods
We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

- Ophelia, act IV, scene V

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

3lectraheart wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:25 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:10 pm
3lectraheart wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:05 pm
Hey Acacia, while you're reading these, be a dear and give us that Rosemary update video.

Also wash your hair.
She mentioned on Twitter that she knows everyone is looking forward to it.

It's weird that she asked Twitter what videos her followers want to see and she didn't.... Take any of it... Is she even really a YouTuber anymore? Or is she an Instagrammer who posts videos a few times a year?
Um excuse me you dumb poor??? She is an INFLUENCER!!! It IS a real job, and she works SO HARD!!!! Dumb poor!!!! You're just mad because she is ABOVE a 9-5!!!!!! She wasn't made for an office job!!!!! She's SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!! She can't just work in a building with...ew oh god... POOR PEOPLE, and breathe the same air as them! Ew! She might as well ride the subway!!!!!!!!
I'm in tears reading this HAHAHAHAHA

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:57 pm
AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:36 pm
tomatobunz wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:06 pm
her hair looks soooo greasy in her new Instagram..... you really got dressed up and did makeup for a photoshoot but didnt wash your hair? girl...
This is no lie, her hair straight-up looks DAMP like she's been sweating for hours, especially that shot from the back. And of course the "teehee I'm so relatable, did I mention how relevant it is that I REFUSED TO WEAR UNCOMFORTABLE SHOES??" when it was a photoshoot from the waist up (and like she wouldn't have jumped at wearing uncomfortable shoes daily had that aborted modeling career really taken off).
I think the aversion to showering might stem from her depression
Sorry for the double post, but do you know what? Acacia has the money, the means, and access to treatment for the depression.
She has the money people would kill to have just to afford mental health facilities. And do you know what else? Telehealth would allow her to not even leave her house, let alone couch (though I do think leaving her house on her own would benefit her).
And while having money doesn't mean your mental health can't be shitty, there's really not a lot of excuse to not treat it. Especially when you have two children who very much rely on you.
I'm so tired of this "welllllll she has depression"
Yes, there's a lot of mothers who suffer from depression that don't neglect their children and certainly take showers.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

lurkingthemurky wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:42 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
AllAmericanTrash wrote:
tomatobunz wrote:
her hair looks soooo greasy in her new Instagram..... you really got dressed up and did makeup for a photoshoot but didnt wash your hair? girl...
This is no lie, her hair straight-up looks DAMP like she's been sweating for hours, especially that shot from the back. And of course the "teehee I'm so relatable, did I mention how relevant it is that I REFUSED TO WEAR UNCOMFORTABLE SHOES??" when it was a photoshoot from the waist up (and like she wouldn't have jumped at wearing uncomfortable shoes daily had that aborted modeling career really taken off).
Sorry for the double post, but do you know what? Acacia has the money, the means, and access to treatment for the depression.
She has the money people would kill to have just to afford mental health facilities. And do you know what else? Telehealth would allow her to not even leave her house, let alone couch (though I do think leaving her house on her own would benefit her).
And while having money doesn't mean your mental health can't be shitty, there's really not a lot of excuse to not treat it. Especially when you have two children who very much rely on you.
Yes, there's a lot of mothers who suffer from depression that don't neglect their children and certainly take showers.

A lot of people have money, access, and time for treatment of mental health issues, but when you go through a bad bout, it really doesn't matter who you are.

I want her to shower & to get treatment for her sake, and for the kids; but I don't think that because we don't like her or approve of her parenting methods means we have to shit on her mental illnesses.

Kate Spade was rich, too.

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:53 pm
lurkingthemurky wrote:
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
AllAmericanTrash wrote:
tomatobunz wrote:

A lot of people have money, access, and time for treatment of mental health issues, but when you go through a bad bout, it really doesn't matter who you are.

I want her to shower & to get treatment for her sake, and for the kids; but I don't think that because we don't like her or approve of her parenting methods means we have to shit on her mental illnesses.

Nope, my point went over your head, and I'm sorry. I should've elaborated more. It has more to do with the blatant avoidance of the doctors. Whether it's her, or Rosie. And that is frustrating because she has the means. She doesn't do it because she wants to fit her crunchy mom thing.

3lectraheart
Informer
Informer

Post by 3lectraheart »

I thought she showered but without washing her hair lol damn does she legit just not shower???
We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

- Ophelia, act IV, scene V

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lurkingthemurky wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:59 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:53 pm
lurkingthemurky wrote:
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
AllAmericanTrash wrote:

Nope, my point went over your head, and I'm sorry. I should've elaborated more. It has more to do with the blatant avoidance of the doctors. Whether it's her, or Rosie. And that is frustrating because she has the means. She doesn't do it because she wants to fit her crunchy mom thing.
I got the point you were trying to make. I just didn't agree with it.

She doesn't take medication for it because apparently her dad had been & abused them, which mentally scarred her.

Acacia doesn't even seem to trust Jairus all that much, let alone a therapist; unfortunately.

I know she's got the means, money, and time to; but a lot of people with mental illness avoid getting diagnosed or treatment because of stigma against it, fear of 'not being themselves,' and fear of other things like addressing trauma.... I think she could benefit greatly from mental health help & I think the not showering might be a symptom of it (it's definitely common with depression), but I still don't quite agree with the point you're trying to make.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

"Brinny hurt her finger and shed a tear— SO I thought I'd take a photo of her Aesthetic™ lewk and show the world!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I wonder why they dress in brown & grey when they're at home, but not when they're on vacation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Big Baby
Debater
Debater

Post by Big Baby »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:09 pm
"Brinny hurt her finger and shed a tear— SO I thought I'd take a photo of her Aesthetic™ lewk and show the world!"
She is cute but she does look like a little boy. LOL
Why'd you spill yer beans?

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Big Baby wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:19 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:09 pm
She is cute but she does look like a little boy. LOL
She dooooo.

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Post by Maeve »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Jairus definitely gives me vibes of a stuck-up rich indie highschool douche that thinks he's better than everyone because he's a vegetarian and is on SoundCloud....

Dude, you're 30 and peaked at 17... Get over yourself.
LOL you NAILED it!!! ImageImage

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

@Acacia, here's some inspo.

Yeah, I get that Rosie would probably freak the fuck out the first couple times. They get used to it after that, and it's really not uncommon these days.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:06 pm
@Acacia, here's some inspo.

Yeah, I get that Rosie would probably freak the fuck out the first couple times. They get used to it after that, and it's really not uncommon these days.
It all comes back to physical therapy....

Post by Guest »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:I wonder why they dress in brown & grey when they're at home, but not when they're on vacation.
To match her basic ass oatmeal house decor. The brown also goes nicely with all the dirt and filth that can be found all throughout the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

Those vlogs were amazing. Thanks, Acacia.

How are people still following and supporting her lazy butt?
IMG_20190402_184048.jpg

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Diagonally wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:14 am
Those vlogs were amazing. Thanks, Acacia.

How are people still following and supporting her lazy butt?

IMG_20190402_184048.jpg
We barely saw any of the island in her vlog.

Her IG Maui story vids were usually eating, zooming in on Brinley indoors, or Acacia @ Target....

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Was this an April Fool's Joke....?

What has she done to improve her family's life? What has she created?

Noodlestirfry
Learner
Learner

Post by Noodlestirfry »

I'm a bit late but I'm so angry about the subway thing!!

I'm from a European country where people use public transportation everywhere and lots of people don't even have a driver's license because they simply don't need it. A car is useful when you live in a smaller town but big cities really aren't fit for cars. The subway is perfect for getting around. It's insanely stupid to just refuse to use it for no valid reason. There's nothing wrong with it. Just... 🙄🙄🙄
Here to gossip about Caca Greasy

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Noodlestirfry wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:02 am
I'm a bit late but I'm so angry about the subway thing!!

I'm from a European country where people use public transportation everywhere and lots of people don't even have a driver's license because they simply don't need it. A car is useful when you live in a smaller town but big cities really aren't fit for cars. The subway is perfect for getting around. It's insanely stupid to just refuse to use it for no valid reason. There's nothing wrong with it. Just... 🙄🙄🙄
They're very stuck up folks.

In all fairness, I think Jairus is just really tired from all the travelling they've been doing non-stop for months now. Especially since he would be the one to be taking care of the girls on the subway, the strollers, and probably the one to be getting the tickets and everything.

I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to be around Acacia as often as he is, let alone travelling cross-country with her multiple times in the last 6 months and being in charge of 3 kids (Acacia is basically still a 15 year old, let's be real).

Return to “acaciacutie”