Meg UgLeigh Ass Flinstone Feet & yerrcontrollinghisInstagram Part 58

haybales
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meg UgLeigh Ass Flinstone Feet & yerrcontrollinghisInstagram Part 58

Post by haybales »

That is so insane! What is wrong with people?! Why would you even want to copy Meg of all people 😂 so embarrassing. She even has a separate beauty instagram too. What’s the time difference between the similar posts between this chick and meg? Like is she posting these similar selfies right after meg does?

haybales
Learner
Learner

Post by haybales »

Also I just creeped her saved stories or whatever and she calls her one cat “sweet boy” like meg does Greyson like even copying nicknames. No way that’s a coincidence. I can hear the terrible baby voice in my head 😣

justjodi
Talker
Talker

Post by justjodi »

:rofl: hahaha i made the instagram 🙂 for fun. I might add some more from the copycat vlogs. I didnt add any captions to the screenshots because im hoping the account doesnt get disabled? Should be fine though..

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Meg UgLeigh Ass Flinstone Feet & yerrcontrollinghisInstagram Part 58

Post by bubbles_328 »

Ok so Who from here started that page? After I followed them I now have a follow request from them as well and just wanna make sure it’s someone from here before I approve it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

justjodi wrote::rofl: hahaha i made the instagram Image for fun. I might add some more from the copycat vlogs. I didnt add any captions to the screenshots because im hoping the account doesnt get disabled? Should be fine though..
Ahh! Ok we must’ve posted at the same time. I see it’s legit now ImageImageImageImage

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

I unsubscribed from Smeg, and subscribed to the psycho Kris Smeg. She's actually posts and is entertaining me much more these days :rofl:
Last edited by Tami on Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

purpleturple
Debater
Debater

Post by purpleturple »

Tami wrote:
bubbles_328 wrote:
ggg wrote:she even has a white Jeep.
imagine this freak coming to your meet & greet looking exactly like you.........talking like you...........picking up the same dunkin odor. i wonder if she ever accidentally calls her man anthony. or worse, if she made him change his name to anthony.
I actually wondered what car she drove after seeing the screen shots above showing her in the car! This is truly some fucked up shit for real.
Yup, the psycho stalker also drives the exact same white Jeep. I'm surprised she doesn't have a fake Greyson yet to abuse.
She has a dog board on her Pinterest with malamutes pinned :rofl: :rofl:

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

purpleturple wrote:
Tami wrote:
bubbles_328 wrote:
imagine this freak coming to your meet & greet looking exactly like you.........talking like you...........picking up the same dunkin odor. i wonder if she ever accidentally calls her man anthony. or worse, if she made him change his name to anthony.
I actually wondered what car she drove after seeing the screen shots above showing her in the car! This is truly some fucked up shit for real.
Yup, the psycho stalker also drives the exact same white Jeep. I'm surprised she doesn't have a fake Greyson yet to abuse.
ImageImageImageImage

purpleturple
Debater
Debater

Post by purpleturple »

I'm listening to her vlogs while I'm working.... Now she's talking about her Ritz Cracker Christmas Crack dessert and Hello Fresh. And calling her cat BUBBAS!!! I'M DYING!!!
Last edited by purpleturple on Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

haybales
Learner
Learner

Post by haybales »

purpleturple wrote:
Tami wrote:
bubbles_328 wrote:
OMG 😂 I’m sure it wouldn’t be long before we seen her get one. Please don’t tell me she also has a board for a nonexistent baby 😂😂

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Omfg if this kris girl isn't trolling someone needs to send her man these comparisons. Girl is bat shit fucking insane & he needs to run far far away from her. This is giving me dateline episode vibes.... like the type of person to be so obsessed with meg that she'll show up at her house & if meg turns her away she'll try to kill her. What is wrong with people?!?

kayt102
Talker
Talker

Post by kayt102 »

ya I’m actually really terrified of this girl hahahaha

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

half_pint wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:45 am
Omfg if this kris girl isn't trolling someone needs to send her man these comparisons. Girl is bat shit fucking insane & he needs to run far far away from her. This is giving me dateline episode vibes.... like the type of person to be so obsessed with meg that she'll show up at her house & if meg turns her away she'll try to kill her. What is wrong with people?!?
I was watching her Christmas morning vlog and she had on the same thermal pajamas as Meg and had her hair up in a dirty ratty ponytail with a scrunchie and was copying all of Meg’s Mannerisms. Her boyfriend was looking at her like wtf 😂

here4puns

Post by here4puns »

Alright I didn’t realize her effing captions were the EXACT same as well. Damn she’s legit got a stalker. I kinda worry that doing this Instagram thing is going to make the Kris girl like snap. If you are this obsessed with someone and your life lives off of calling someone else like this just imagine when you get called out on SM and Meg gets a look at this. Her life is going to come crashing down on her!!

justjodi
Talker
Talker

Post by justjodi »

Lol I think that girl also looks up to Casey Holmes. I looked at her subscriptions. Surprisingly she is not following meg anymore at least on YouTube. Maybe Casey Holmes is the next copycat victim. This could legit be a lifetime movie!!! Hahaha

leeanngrz
Talker
Talker

Post by leeanngrz »

She legit copied all of Meg’s terrible looks. This. Is. Amazing.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

Meg Leigh who?? Her dying channel is ancient history and old news now!
LaVieDeKris is all the rage now on Youtube, Let's grow her channel to surpass lazy-ass Smeg. She may be bat-shit cray, but at least she has a real salon job.
:jerry:
Last edited by Tami on Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

thatblondebitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thatblondebitch »

I found her when I was looking at Meg’s cousin’s Instagram after the bachelorette party! I noticed meg responded to her in the comments of Steph’s picture so I just clicked on it and was NOT expecting to find what I did lmao

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

justjodi wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:58 am
Lol I think that girl also looks up to Casey Holmes. I looked at her subscriptions. Surprisingly she is not following meg anymore at least on YouTube. Maybe Casey Holmes is the next copycat victim. This could legit be a lifetime movie!!! Hahaha
SMEG was already the original Casey Holmes copycatter though. So Kris is copycatting a copycatter. Give her a taste of her own medicine! :D
Last edited by Tami on Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

here4puns

Post by here4puns »

She probBly unfollowed Meg on YouTube so she could play it off like she didn’t have a clue about this whole copy cat shit!!!😂

Return to “Megan Leigh”