Shamzym - the east london chav who remade herself as a 'SeLf LoVe kWeeN'

Shamzym - the east london chav who remade herself as a 'SeLf LoVe kWeeN'

Post by Guest »

Thoughts on this sh*tshow?

Stupid people are easy to read, hence Shamzy's profile gives me a laugh.

Constantly mentions that she is a law student.. this is far from uncommon for asian girls, including myself and my sister! its a big deal to her cos shes a ghetto east london chav.

her 'banter' is so dead. not even going to start on that

i had a bit of sympathy for her after her monologue re. rumena, but after shabazs video it confirms that shes a confused and classless girl

Pancakes0098
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shamzym - the east london chav who remade herself as a 'SeLf LoVe kWeeN'

Post by Pancakes0098 »

What’s the shabaz video?? This shamzy girl is a mess. I followed her originally cause of her videos on insta but I never found her funny but she was everywhere so thought she’d grow on me. She then got a man, posted his arm and how amazing everywhere. Looking down at others relationships, getting crazy defensive when people told her to chill with posting about him non stop in case it doesn’t work out. She kept saying it will work out, anyone who says otherwise is a hater. Few months later, they ended lol. She’s so annoying. I unfollowed her months ago. Then re-followed after the rumena drama. If I see her on igtv or anything on insta I scroll past. Hate her voice and how she repeats ‘rubel’ every 2 seconds thinking she’s funny.

curiousme19
Debater
Debater

Post by curiousme19 »

Pancakes0098 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:18 pm
What’s the shabaz video?? This shamzy girl is a mess. I followed her originally cause of her videos on insta but I never found her funny but she was everywhere so thought she’d grow on me. She then got a man, posted his arm and how amazing everywhere. Looking down at others relationships, getting crazy defensive when people told her to chill with posting about him non stop in case it doesn’t work out. She kept saying it will work out, anyone who says otherwise is a hater. Few months later, they ended lol. She’s so annoying. I unfollowed her months ago. Then re-followed after the rumena drama. If I see her on igtv or anything on insta I scroll past. Hate her voice and how she repeats ‘rubel’ every 2 seconds thinking she’s funny.
I died at your last sentence! I witnessed her during this ‘rubell’ phase and guess what?? They’re not friends anymore. They unfollowed each other on Instagram. Does this sado even have any friends apart from her cat and older sis? She can’t hold down relationships and she’s the common denominator, they can’t all be bad right? She’s so annoying with her dead life of gym and her cat snaps.

Rubel_101
Learner
Learner

Post by Rubel_101 »

curiousme19 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 5:23 pm
Pancakes0098 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:18 pm
I died at your last sentence! I witnessed her during this ‘rubell’ phase and guess what?? They’re not friends anymore. They unfollowed each other on Instagram. Does this sado even have any friends apart from her cat and older sis? She can’t hold down relationships and she’s the common denominator, they can’t all be bad right? She’s so annoying with her dead life of gym and her cat snaps.
:roll:

curiousme19
Debater
Debater

Post by curiousme19 »

What is Shamzy even doing now? Like she doesn’t work or study but tries to give advice over insta about this.

Like babe you ain’t achieved anything yet so calm tf down.

I was thinking the other day when she was making loads of vine videos in like 2015, did she really think her life would turn out this way? I end up feeling sorry for her sometimes cos she ain’t got no friends.

Rubel_101
Learner
Learner

Post by Rubel_101 »

curiousme19 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:53 am
What is Shamzy even doing now? Like she doesn’t work or study but tries to give advice over insta about this.

Like babe you ain’t achieved anything yet so calm tf down.

I was thinking the other day when she was making loads of vine videos in like 2015, did she really think her life would turn out this way? I end up feeling sorry for her sometimes cos she ain’t got no friends.
I think the same, you look at her snaps and all it is is her cat or her sister or her talking bakwaas with that posh accent she tries putting on.
Feel sorry for her, she struggles to keep friends and she needs to start by owning up to that she is the problem.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

She’s no longer in school? Why not? She wouldn’t shut up about her lawyer aspirations back in the day

Rubel_101
Learner
Learner

Post by Rubel_101 »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:57 pm
She’s no longer in school? Why not? She wouldn’t shut up about her lawyer aspirations back in the day
Haha she's realised being a Lawyer means hard work and getting along with people which she is unable to do.
But don't worry, I'm sure she will say that everything/everyone else is the problem which is the reason she has dropped out.

curiousme19
Debater
Debater

Post by curiousme19 »

Rubel_101 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:21 am
Irada_3112 wrote:
Haha she's realised being a Lawyer means hard work and getting along with people which she is unable to do.
But don't worry, I'm sure she will say that everything/everyone else is the problem which is the reason she has dropped out.
she said a while back she's going back, no? all that parading online about how she studies law got her nowhere except broken relationships. who is this new man she keeps posting on her insta stories with the beard?

she reminds me of those girls that cannot get along with girls and only stays with guys at college. she aint got no friends to call her own, everyone abandoned her. even the people she used to work with like puremovements dont fuck with her anymore.

Rubel_101
Learner
Learner

Post by Rubel_101 »

curiousme19 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:47 am
Rubel_101 wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:
she said a while back she's going back, no? all that parading online about how she studies law got her nowhere except broken relationships. who is this new man she keeps posting on her insta stories with the beard?

she reminds me of those girls that cannot get along with girls and only stays with guys at college. she aint got no friends to call her own, everyone abandoned her. even the people she used to work with like puremovements dont fuck with her anymore.
I'm not too sure, haven't kept up with her because she so boring and that pretentious voice was getting too much.
That's true, she doesn't seem to have any girl friends, she wouldn't be able to either because she is one of those girls which has to be centre of attention and has to be always right. When she's with guys she can somewhat be that attention because she the only girl there.
She just reminds me of a right Drama Queen but it's still funny to watch she when she gets in a huff. :? :D

curiousme19
Debater
Debater

Post by curiousme19 »

Rubel_101 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:13 am
curiousme19 wrote:
Rubel_101 wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:

I'm not too sure, haven't kept up with her because she so boring and that pretentious voice was getting too much.
That's true, she doesn't seem to have any girl friends, she wouldn't be able to either because she is one of those girls which has to be centre of attention and has to be always right. When she's with guys she can somewhat be that attention because she the only girl there.
She just reminds me of a right Drama Queen but it's still funny to watch she when she gets in a huff. :? :D
Why is she still doing qa’s?? Like your useless why would anyone want to ask you anything unless it’s to get the tea on her life? Shamzy must think how hard she’s fallen cos she’s boring af. Her life just looks sad, no friends except for her fat cat, no social life, no boyfriend anymore, no education, no job, no nothing.

if she does go back to uni or get a job she’ll parade it everywhere the same way she paraded that boyfriend of hers lol.

Nimz_xx
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nimz_xx »

Does anyone know what happened to her clothing brand that she was meant to be running or endorsing? This was a while ago that she posted about it. I don’t see her doing anything with it now?

Rubel_101
Learner
Learner

Post by Rubel_101 »

curiousme19 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:32 am
Rubel_101 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:13 am
curiousme19 wrote:
Rubel_101 wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:

Why is she still doing qa’s?? Like your useless why would anyone want to ask you anything unless it’s to get the tea on her life? Shamzy must think how hard she’s fallen cos she’s boring af. Her life just looks sad, no friends except for her fat cat, no social life, no boyfriend anymore, no education, no job, no nothing.

if she does go back to uni or get a job she’ll parade it everywhere the same way she paraded that boyfriend of hers lol.
She had a boyfriend, any tea on this? who was he and why the split?
I can only assume she was the reason for the split because I can imagine being in a relationship with her would be really suffocating and also she hasn't posted anything about it (from what I have seen) otherwise she would've been on the guys are so dumb hype lol.

But yeah what is her purpose now, she don't do nothing and can't seem to hold on anything down. There must be something in the works for her or else she'll struggle hard.

daflygal
Informer
Informer

Post by daflygal »

Her real name is "Samiz Mustak" - is she Bengali? What is her ethnic background? She seems well stuck-up that would even give that Rumena a run for her money

kween1
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by kween1 »

according to her Linkedin, she graduated with a 2:1 and is going to start her MSc this September. I am surprised she hasn't been posting about this everywhere.

zee_119
Learner
Learner

Post by zee_119 »

Rubel_101 wrote:
curiousme19 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:32 am

She had a boyfriend, any tea on this? who was he and why the split?
I can only assume she was the reason for the split because I can imagine being in a relationship with her would be really suffocating and also she hasn't posted anything about it (from what I have seen) otherwise she would've been on the guys are so dumb hype lol.

But yeah what is her purpose now, she don't do nothing and can't seem to hold on anything down. There must be something in the works for her or else she'll struggle hard.
I remember she made a post but then later deleted it it was a really toxic relationship I hope that she’s recovered from it or is trying too I’m sure others will also remember it was a row of about 6 pictures of her and when you swipe there was notes attached

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zee_119
Learner
Learner

Post by zee_119 »

I phone notes btw and after like a few hours she removed it I think it was because maybe she was over thinking that what would happen if she shared this online they could harm her ect this was about I think over a year ago now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

daflygal wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:06 am
Her real name is "Samiz Mustak" - is she Bengali? What is her ethnic background? She seems well stuck-up that would even give that Rumena a run for her money

Not a Bengali, she’s half Indian and half Afghan

Return to “P-T”