Shamzym - the east london chav who remade herself as a 'SeLf LoVe kWeeN'

The-truth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Shamzym - the east london chav who remade herself as a 'SeLf LoVe kWeeN'

Post by The-truth » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:14 am

Thoughts on this sh*tshow?

Stupid people are easy to read, hence Shamzy's profile gives me a laugh.

Constantly mentions that she is a law student.. this is far from uncommon for asian girls, including myself and my sister! its a big deal to her cos shes a ghetto east london chav.

her 'banter' is so dead. not even going to start on that

i had a bit of sympathy for her after her monologue re. rumena, but after shabazs video it confirms that shes a confused and classless girl

Pancakes0098
Talker
Talker

Re: Shamzym - the east london chav who remade herself as a 'SeLf LoVe kWeeN'

Post by Pancakes0098 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:18 pm

What’s the shabaz video?? This shamzy girl is a mess. I followed her originally cause of her videos on insta but I never found her funny but she was everywhere so thought she’d grow on me. She then got a man, posted his arm and how amazing everywhere. Looking down at others relationships, getting crazy defensive when people told her to chill with posting about him non stop in case it doesn’t work out. She kept saying it will work out, anyone who says otherwise is a hater. Few months later, they ended lol. She’s so annoying. I unfollowed her months ago. Then re-followed after the rumena drama. If I see her on igtv or anything on insta I scroll past. Hate her voice and how she repeats ‘rubel’ every 2 seconds thinking she’s funny.

Return to “P-T”