THUY LE

The-truth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

THUY LE

Post by The-truth » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:13 pm

omg where d i start..how can this girl not have a thread, she is so overt about youtube being her business its unreal

- constantly whines about not having enough views, all her hard work gone to waste blah blah
- the amount of make up she hoardes is actually disgusting. you are not an MUA so why do you need to hold on to 30 shades of too faced foundation? what are you going to do with dark foundation?
- she went to get jawline fillers done and had a FULL face of make up (???????) are you stupid?
- idolises the IG life - got a BBL, countless surgery, heavy make up.. all cos of what she sees on an app

its a shame cos she seems funny but omg she is so stunted

straightonedge
Informer
Informer

Re: THUY LE

Post by straightonedge » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:53 pm

I just checked her out and she's kind of unfortunate looking without all that caked on makeup lmao. I guess it is luck of genetics but makeup isn't exactly good for one's skin. Good luck to her in breaking through an already oversaturated beauty guru 'industry'! The world needs LESS gurus not more. It must be a habit to be a hoarder as a guru. I see collections it's physically impossible to use up within the shelf date just in one of their vanity drawers. Sometimes they get PR kits with every shade of foundation in whatever collection they are pushing so maybe that explains the mismatched shades.

The IG life is poison, it'd be nice to see more natural beauty youtubers that don't fucking base their lives on static social media posts, they think they are getting plastic surgery to stand out but in truth they are just getting them to blend in and be more invisible, it's sad and boring but at least the surgeons are laughing all the way to the bank...

Return to “P-T”