Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maryam Ishtiaq - Part 2

Post by sbano1756 »

Leslie_Knope wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:32 pm
sbano1756 wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:46 pm
Who said she's so beautiful and incredibly gorgeous? To me, she looks just average and also I think many women in the Pakistani industry are better than her. Actually many people in Pakistan, in general, are gorgeous. She literally just has a mole and dyes her hair and gets called pretty.
I’m someone who thinks she is quite stunning. I don’t know where you’re located, but in general in the US there are not very many beautiful Pakistani girls. Also, you are literally comparing her to people in the Pakistani industry, I’m guessing women on TV or models. The only thing she’s lacking in comparison to them is she’s not as fair skinned or tall but she’s just as beautiful. Most of the girls I see in the US are overweight, plain, or unattractive. While I do think she’s an absolute bimbo and married into a very trashy and the most unattractive Pakistani family I’ve ever seen, she’s still gorgeous. Let’s put it this way. If a Pakistani auntie here in the US was shown Maryam’s picture, most of them would approve of her for their son just based on her looks.

I live in NYC and yes here there are a lot of pretty and gorgeous Pakistani girls. She is not the only one that lives in USA that is Pakistani and pretty. I have seen girls way prettier and better looking. Not all of them are overweight and honestly size does not even matter. Is she pretty only because she is thin? I think you have seen her old photos as well so she wasn’t that attractive when she was younger.

Tenet1220
Learner
Learner

Post by Tenet1220 »

She’s still preggers and complaining

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

She just had her baby

Ari82
Talker
Talker

Post by Ari82 »

Alpha+Female wrote:She just had her baby
Did she ever reveal what gender she was having?

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Ari82 wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:09 am
Alpha+Female wrote:She just had her baby
No she never said, but a lot of people speculated it being a boy

Ari82
Talker
Talker

Post by Ari82 »

Did anyone catch her “detailed birth story” that she completely copied pooja and reza’s? They had a baby a week ago and detailed (of course dramatically) each and every day and process of the birth story and maryam goes and does the same exact thing. Clearly she copied that idea. It’s not her first baby like reza and pooja’s why the need to dramatize each part and write it out and scare people who are yet to give birth?! She’s clearly not the only one in the world to have a baby. This is getting ridiculous.

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Ari82 wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:23 pm
Did anyone catch her “detailed birth story” that she completely copied pooja and reza’s? They had a baby a week ago and detailed (of course dramatically) each and every day and process of the birth story Image and maryam goes and does the same exact thing. Clearly she copied that idea. It’s not her first baby like reza and pooja’s why the need to dramatize each part and write it out and scare people who are yet to give birth?! She’s clearly not the only one in the world to have a baby. This is getting ridiculous.
Agreed, there was no need for her to write chapters detailing every minute of her delivery. No one asked. I also can't stand the multiple posts trying to build up the suspense. Why is she so dramatic? Just make it one post instead of releasing a chapter every day. And the funny thing is, she still hasn't mentioned the ONLY thing people want to know, whether it's a boy or girl and what the name is lol.

Did you guys catch her talking about how she drove herself to the hospital at 3 am while bleeding and crying? My eyes literally rolled when I read that, she HAS to be so dramatic and over the top. Like someone in the comments said, she should have just called an ambulance. And then all those boomerangs and pictures she posted, when people called her out on it she goes "I only took those to show Nabeel that I'm okay" lol who takes boomerangs and filtered pics on Instagram to send their hubby. Labor and delivery is just more content for these influencers, they try to get as much out of it as they can. Now that the pregnancy's over she's got something else to complain about. Cue the posts whining about how difficult motherhood is with 2 kids (when in reality her husband does the cooking and SIL babysits while Maryam just has to pull her phone out and complain how hard life is)

Ari82
Talker
Talker

Maryam Ishtiaq - Part 2

Post by Ari82 »

What is the reason for not even revealing the gender of the baby after giving birth? I mean I get not showing face but why hiding the gender after birth but talking about the birth story and experience of motherhood after? So odd it’s like she’s trying to do something by purposely not revealing it…like she’s getting off on people being curious lol

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Yeah she loves it when people keep asking and speculating, it feeds her constant need for attention. I don't get it though, just announce the name/gender, what's the point of hiding it? Besides I'm pretty sure everyone's already guessed that it's a boy.

Stacysmommy1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stacysmommy1 »

OMG! I cannot stand this “influencer” she does everything for money and is constantly complaining it’s insane. Every post is another complaint of her “hard” life while she has to take care of her kids that she willingly had and still finds time to complain. Then she posts literally every detail of her pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood to two but doesn’t even specify whether she had a boy or girl. It’s so obvious she’s so desperate for money and views/comments that she willingly doesn’t post it to get people to comment “what did you have?” Get a life and stop mooching off other people’s empathy and curiosity. How are you an influencer posting every intricate detail of your life but pretending to be secretive for such trivial matters such as if you had a boy or girl? Her WHOLE life revolves around getting views and posting everything for attention. I wish these influencers just stopped doing everything for more views.

Stacysmommy1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stacysmommy1 »

OMG! I cannot stand this “influencer” she does everything for money and is constantly complaining it’s insane. Every post is another complaint of her “hard” life while she has to take care of her kids that she willingly had and still finds time to complain. Then she posts literally every detail of her pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood to two but doesn’t even specify whether she had a boy or girl. It’s so obvious she’s so desperate for money and views/comments that she willingly doesn’t post it to get people to comment “what did you have?” Get a life and stop mooching off other people’s empathy and curiosity. How are you an influencer posting every intricate detail of your life but pretending to be secretive for such trivial matters such as if you had a boy or girl? Her WHOLE life revolves around getting views and posting everything for attention. I wish these influencers just stopped doing everything for more views.

Tenet1220
Learner
Learner

Post by Tenet1220 »

So she’s complaining about how lonely pumping is at night whilst she’s watching tik tok on her phone….girl make it make sense

Microcatname
Learner
Learner

Post by Microcatname »

Ok wow they had a boy and just reading through the comments it looks like I wasn’t the only one who thought she had a girl. Her baby shower and the blue cookies just gave me the impression it was a boy. Why so much suspense……..
Alpha+Female wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:13 pm
Ari82 wrote:

Microcatname
Learner
Learner

Post by Microcatname »

Ok wow they had a boy and just reading through the comments it looks like I wasn’t the only one who thought she had a girl. Her baby shower and the blue cookies just gave me the impression it was a boy. Why so much suspense……..
Alpha+Female wrote:
Ari82 wrote:

Microcatname
Learner
Learner

Post by Microcatname »

LMAOOO I mean they had a girl^^**
And I thought she was having a boy**^^ omg wow brain fart sorry it was totally a mental typo!!!

Microcatname wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:47 pm
Alpha+Female wrote:

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Everyone's pissed/confused because we all thought it was a boy. And she goes "we never said it was a boy, you guys all just assumed it" but also she's had everything for the baby done in blue including the baby shower and all the glimpses we've seen of her newborn she's been dressed in boyish clothes. Besides, why does this Shah family need to build so much suspense for their baby's name and gender. They did a whole reveal one month later, so desperate for views.

P.S. ..... Azina? I looked it up and the name doesn't even mean "wArRiOr pRiNcEsS" she literally made up that meaning to justify the random name

Microcatname
Learner
Learner

Post by Microcatname »

In the gender reveal video newyorknest (Zaynab) commented “ Okay so what's her name 😂😂 love it so cute!!! Congratulations❤️” you can tell even Zaynab was like wth what’s with the secret and delay…
And Maryam responded “ a secret I’ll never tell. xoxo gossip girl” IDK WHY THT ANNOYED ME. She’s so annoying and such a smart ass who’s on some high horse.

I agree she really hinted blue for boy and now she’s acting so mean and confused as to whyyyyy we would think she had a boy. And then she’s going to come out saying something about blue doesn’t always represent boys and that it’s her fave colour BS lol. Leaving everything as suspense for CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT $$$$ $$$$ $$$$. So sad.
Alpha+Female wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:06 am
Everyone's pissed/confused because we all thought it was a boy. And she goes "we never said it was a boy, you guys all just assumed it" but also she's had everything for the baby done in blue including the baby shower and all the glimpses we've seen of her newborn she's been dressed in boyish clothes. Besides, why does this Shah family need to build so much suspense for their baby's name and gender. They did a whole reveal one month later, so desperate for views.

P.S. ..... Azina? I looked it up and the name doesn't even mean "wArRiOr pRiNcEsS" she literally made up that meaning to justify the random name

Leslie_Knope
Learner
Learner

Post by Leslie_Knope »

When she had Elizey, I thought she had changed for the better. She immediately posted Elizey’s name. I really appreciated that she saved us from the long drawn out BS that these influencers do to get clicks/money. But I think she took a page out of Reza and Puja’s book and did things differently this time. She didn’t tell us the gender at all, even though she did with Elizey and then spent another 3 weeks waiting to tell us the name. How did she have the time to write out two long posts about her birth story but then claimed in her stories this week that they were too busy to post the name? Make it make sense.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=42026 :1+1:

Return to “Maryam Ishtiaq”