Maryam Ishtiaq - Part 2

pinkpuff91
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maryam Ishtiaq - Part 2

Post by pinkpuff91 »

because she's an overdramatic liar, she wanted to have fertility issues so bad so she can gain sympathy and attention, but little did she know, that getting pregnant right after giving birth and then having a miscarriage due to your own stupidity and going against doctor's orders, is not fertility issues.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Why is she dying to have another kid so soon lol

xoxobrowngirlgg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoxobrowngirlgg »

According to Miiiirium, anytime someone makes a comment about her or her actions, it's because they're sooooooo unhappy with their own life and jealous of her and the way she lives her life. Yes Miiiirium, we are all sooooo jealous of you and here's why:
1. You moved to America in your teen years but still pretend that you have an American accent and mispronounce your name to fit in.
2. You pretend that you were on your way to becoming a surgeon, meanwhile you don't even understand basic human anatomy and it took you 7 years to graduate with an undergrad from a low tier women's college with a bs major.
3. You made your way around town before marriage and then settled with an unattractive guy who married you for looks to boost his own self esteem.
4. You're colorblind because you make yourself out to be some fair skinned beauty who is so much lighter than the average Pakistani girl when in reality you're tan and you know it.
5. Your life revolves around your husband and his family since you bring nothing of monetary value to the table - fake IG followers don't count.
6. You're nearing 30 with no real career in sight and continue to lie about your age.
7. You don't have a personality that would attract anyone, so you shove your boobs in our face any chance you get.
8. Ever since you moved out of New York, you don't have free backgrounds, events, or photographers to utilize so you decided to have a kid and go the "Motherhood" route with your fake content creator career.
9. You lie so much that you get caught in a different lie every season and then lie again to cover up those lies. What is this seasons lie? Oh yeah, infertility. Being Pregnant while posting about how you're having trouble conceiving? Absolutely sick and insensitive.
10. You call yourself a "creative" but you fall short of creating content other than promoting a new product every day which you claim to love but haven't even used for a week.

I know you're reading this, so here's some advice from a "hater" - please seek therapy. You are toxic and delusional and trust me when I say that no one is jealous of you.

pinkpuff91
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff91 »

xoxobrowngirlgg wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:55 am
According to Miiiirium, anytime someone makes a comment about her or her actions, it's because they're sooooooo unhappy with their own life and jealous of her and the way she lives her life. Yes Miiiirium, we are all sooooo jealous of you and here's why:
1. You moved to America in your teen years but still pretend that you have an American accent and mispronounce your name to fit in.
2. You pretend that you were on your way to becoming a surgeon, meanwhile you don't even understand basic human anatomy and it took you 7 years to graduate with an undergrad from a low tier women's college with a bs major.
3. You made your way around town before marriage and then settled with an unattractive guy who married you for looks to boost his own self esteem.
4. You're colorblind because you make yourself out to be some fair skinned beauty who is so much lighter than the average Pakistani girl when in reality you're tan and you know it.
5. Your life revolves around your husband and his family since you bring nothing of monetary value to the table - fake IG followers don't count.
6. You're nearing 30 with no real career in sight and continue to lie about your age.
7. You don't have a personality that would attract anyone, so you shove your boobs in our face any chance you get.
8. Ever since you moved out of New York, you don't have free backgrounds, events, or photographers to utilize so you decided to have a kid and go the "Motherhood" route with your fake content creator career.
9. You lie so much that you get caught in a different lie every season and then lie again to cover up those lies. What is this seasons lie? Oh yeah, infertility. Being Pregnant while posting about how you're having trouble conceiving? Absolutely sick and insensitive.
10. You call yourself a "creative" but you fall short of creating content other than promoting a new product every day which you claim to love but haven't even used for a week.

I know you're reading this, so here's some advice from a "hater" - please seek therapy. You are toxic and delusional and trust me when I say that no one is jealous of you.
OMG TO think she was lying about TTC while actually being pregnant is just sickening

Ari82
Talker
Talker

Maryam Ishtiaq - Part 2

Post by Ari82 »

Did she really say she had 12 ER visits this past Memorial Day weekend?! because of HG? does she really think we’re dumb to believe this? A lot of women deal with HG during the first trimester and DONT go to the ER for it let alone 12 times. Why does she want to be so dramatic?!!

Tenet1220
Learner
Learner

Post by Tenet1220 »

pinkpuff91 wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:41 am
aaaandddd she's pregnant LOL i wonder why they were such in a rush for baby number 2
Bc what else is she going to complain about in the next year? She needs content lol she planning in advance 🙄

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Whiny crybaby got what she wanted now get ready to listen to her play the victim for the rest of this year
Also I think recording/sharing people’s pregnancy reactions is so cringe
After a miscarriage wouldn’t you be more cautious of what you post online? Knowing that anything can happen, I personally wouldn’t even share with fake Insta followers until I have a healthy baby in my arms
She even said this was around the time she miscarried last time, I mean take that as a hint to be more protective of your unborn child

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

Did anyone see her story about her weight
What is the point of coming on stories and telling people what your weight is?
She’s upset that she lost weight.

First she claims she had issues getting pregnant
And now she’s finally pregnant and every single day complains about how she’s not feeling well
She claims to have hyperemesis but I’ve seen people having this condition and are hospitalized, and they can’t even get out of bed

She is literally the most ungrateful cry baby

xoxobrowngirlgg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoxobrowngirlgg »

I'm truly dumbfounded when I see women making this girl out to be an advocate for issues that other women may be dealing with. Aside from the occasional bloggers and wannabes who hype her up, I feel like her "real" following is mostly desi women who come from primarily uneducated backgrounds or are married into "paindu" type families. Just because she is a Pakistani girl who wears shorts and overshares on social media, that does not mean that she's breaking cultural barriers or speaking up against social norms. When I saw people saying she's showing us the reality when she posted after her daughters delivery - I just didn't understand? As a Pakistani women, it is not my family, society, or even cultural background that is stopping me from sharing my hospital delivery pictures. I just didn't post them on social media because I simply did not want to share private and intimate family moments with strangers. She can and should do as she wishes because it's her platform and she can use it however she likes but I wish people could see and understand how problematic her platform truly is. As a healthcare provider myself, the false information she shares about C sections, PPD, miscarriages, infertility, and now HG is just so alarming! How do people not notice this?? As an individual - you may have a partner, parents, siblings, friends, co-workers, psychiatrists, journals etc so many ways to share your pain and collect your thoughts, so why is her first avenue always strangers online?

Microcatname
Learner
Learner

Post by Microcatname »

You literally took the words from my mouth. Thank you!!!!

Her stories from yesterday in the car complaining.. was it for me. The perfectly staged boomerang of her after puking.. what is wrong with her.
Some things need to be kept private!! I get you’re a influencer but my Gosh not everything needs to be recorded.

It started with her getting sympathy for the time of her month, first pregnancy complains, miscarriage sadness, infertility sadness (Astagfirullah that was a joke to women who are dealing with REAL infertility problems for years), pregnancy and HG struggles now. Stop complaining. Be grateful and use your platform wisely. Soooo many women deal with real stuff too.. As a woman yeah it broke my heart a little when she was venting about her weight but then I thought MAN stop making this public 😭😭 I wish her a beautiful and healthy pregnancy and baby. But Maryam if you are reading this … please stop complaining on SM. It’s very toxic and unhealthy for your followers.
xoxobrowngirlgg wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:50 am
I'm truly dumbfounded when I see women making this girl out to be an advocate for issues that other women may be dealing with. Aside from the occasional bloggers and wannabes who hype her up, I feel like her "real" following is mostly desi women who come from primarily uneducated backgrounds or are married into "paindu" type families. Just because she is a Pakistani girl who wears shorts and overshares on social media, that does not mean that she's breaking cultural barriers or speaking up against social norms. When I saw people saying she's showing us the reality when she posted after her daughters delivery - I just didn't understand? As a Pakistani women, it is not my family, society, or even cultural background that is stopping me from sharing my hospital delivery pictures. I just didn't post them on social media because I simply did not want to share private and intimate family moments with strangers. She can and should do as she wishes because it's her platform and she can use it however she likes but I wish people could see and understand how problematic her platform truly is. As a healthcare provider myself, the false information she shares about C sections, PPD, miscarriages, infertility, and now HG is just so alarming! How do people not notice this?? As an individual - you may have a partner, parents, siblings, friends, co-workers, psychiatrists, journals etc so many ways to share your pain and collect your thoughts, so why is her first avenue always strangers online?

Justheretoread25
Learner
Learner

Post by Justheretoread25 »

I’m not sure if someone noticed this before too but what is the point of going from blurring/emoji on baby’s face, to covering your baby’s eyes with some text, to showing her face from the side to now posting pictures of her face just her mouth covered?

Nothing wrong about showing her baby’s face ofc the child is so cute! But I recall Maryam making such a big deal about not showing her baby’s face because she didn’t want the baby’s rights/choice to be on social media to be violated. What’s happened to that moral high ground now hmm?

Purseblog
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Purseblog »

She’s so full of shit it’s unbelievable.

Boba15
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Boba15 »

Justheretoread25 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:54 pm
I’m not sure if someone noticed this before too but what is the point of going from blurring/emoji on baby’s face, to covering your baby’s eyes with some text, to showing her face from the side to now posting pictures of her face just her mouth covered?

Nothing wrong about showing her baby’s face ofc the child is so cute! But I recall Maryam making such a big deal about not showing her baby’s face because she didn’t want the baby’s rights/choice to be on social media to be violated. What’s happened to that moral high ground now hmm?

It's so stupid because covering parts of the face does absolutely nothing. I can definitely pick out her kid from a line of kids her age. If they really wanted to not show her on Insta, they should blur the entire face. So effing stupid.

Boba15
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Boba15 »

Also, who the hell pays money to subscribe to her Insta content. I don't think it can be anything more than her complaining about how hard being a mom is.

Purseblog
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Purseblog »

Who is paying 2.00 a month to hear her complain 24/7?? Her constant need for validation through social media is sickening. She seriously needs a mental health evaluation. She jumps from one misery to the next. First it’s infertility issues (which made no bloody sense. She’s been pregnant 3 times in the past 2 years) and now it’s HG (another exaggeration).

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Purseblog wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:00 pm
Who is paying 2.00 a month to hear her complain 24/7?? Her constant need for validation through social media is sickening. She seriously needs a mental health evaluation. She jumps from one misery to the next. First it’s infertility issues (which made no bloody sense. She’s been pregnant 3 times in the past 2 years) and now it’s HG (another exaggeration).
3 times in the past 2 years!!! Does she understand the definition of infertility? She probably had unprotected sex once and didn't get pregnant & that was enough for her to slap on the hashtag of infertility

pinkpuff91
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff91 »

wait im confused she has severe HG but is travelling via plane to hot hot moeb, Utah? unless this was done way before her pregnancy (which i do not believe it was) she's a liar and does not have severe HG. I was unable to get out of bed my entire first trimester, and was extremely dehydrated, my friends had similar experiences with their HG....HG immobilizes you, makes you weak, even driving for 4 minutes caused me horrible nausea and fatigue... i'm surprised her followers (at least the educated ones) are not able to connect dots and catch up on her lies

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

pinkpuff91 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:02 pm
wait im confused she has severe HG but is travelling via plane to hot hot moeb, Utah? unless this was done way before her pregnancy (which i do not believe it was) she's a liar and does not have severe HG. I was unable to get out of bed my entire first trimester, and was extremely dehydrated, my friends had similar experiences with their HG....HG immobilizes you, makes you weak, even driving for 4 minutes caused me horrible nausea and fatigue... i'm surprised her followers (at least the educated ones) are not able to connect dots and catch up on her lies
People did call her out on it and she made an entire post, uploading sad pictures of herself in a hospital bed. Her reasoning was "HG looks different on everyone"

Purseblog
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Purseblog »

Yup her response was that her HG isn’t bad as others. LOL
She must be extremely miserable if she constantly needs random strangers on the internet to pity her.

pinkpuff91
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff91 »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:57 am
pinkpuff91 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:02 pm
People did call her out on it and she made an entire post, uploading sad pictures of herself in a hospital bed. Her reasoning was "HG looks different on everyone"
HG is that one thing that does not look different on everyone, wtf LMAO

Return to “Maryam Ishtiaq”