Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Summerbreeze13
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Diets, Donuts, and Don't Ask About My Mouth! (pt 9)

Post by Summerbreeze13 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:18 pm
Harry78825 wrote: He moved to Nashville before they got married and she went with him. I remember a video where she said she wasn’t going to let him move away without her. So unlikely they waited until marriage since they lived together before they got married.
I'd agree with you if they were a normal couple, but we're talking about Alex and Michael here who literally have never had any sexual chemistry since we first met them years ago :rofl: :rofl: i honestly just can't picture it. but honestly, i can't picture it EVER and obviously they have had sex at least once considering julian exists lmao
No sexual chemistry is right, I can't even imagine him pinching her butt or grinding up against her against the kitchen counter like normal couples. Their actual banging must be pretty quick and boring, when and if it ever happens. With as hairy as his gorilla arms are, I hope for her sake he at least does some man-scaping down below. I don't think they realize how weird they are, lol. She says in her bio they're junior high sweethearts, like it's some sort of fairytale to her. They've literally known each other since they started growing pubes. Gross. That's a brother sister relationship if you ask me. No offense to anyone with a similar scenario that has a successful relationship. It doesn't seem like they've really ever grown out of their high school bubble. I'm gathering she was picked on in school and he was her only friend or one of the few. I think she knows she can do no wrong in his eyes and knows he loves her more than she loves him. I've never heard her mention ever living alone, having any friends from cosmetology school, and neither of them have had careers outside of their house, so their social network seems to be pretty small. It's extremely odd for two 28 year olds not to have friends other than Kyle and Mallory. For the sake of their relationship future, they need to develop individual sides and not be constantly meshed into one unit. Eventually the unit will take over and they'll lose themselves since neither have a frame of reference prior. Who you are when you are 14 is very different from 24 and 34 and 44.

Their editing is lousy, I am left at the end of their videos going "what was that ending"? They film clips and just throw them together.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Summerbreezedelete3 wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Harry78825 wrote: He moved to Nashville before they got married and she went with him. I remember a video where she said she wasn’t going to let him move away without her. So unlikely they waited until marriage since they lived together before they got married.
I'd agree with you if they were a normal couple, but we're talking about Alex and Michael here who literally have never had any sexual chemistry since we first met them years ago :rofl: :rofl: i honestly just can't picture it. but honestly, i can't picture it EVER and obviously they have had sex at least once considering julian exists lmao
No sexual chemistry is right, I can't even imagine him pinching her butt or grinding up against her against the kitchen counter like normal couples. Their actual banging must be pretty quick and boring, when and if it ever happens. With as hairy as his gorilla arms are, I hope for her sake he at least does some man-scaping down below. I don't think they realize how weird they are, lol. She says in her bio they're junior high sweethearts, like it's some sort of fairytale to her. They've literally known each other since they started growing pubes. Gross. That's a brother sister relationship if you ask me. No offense to anyone with a similar scenario that has a successful relationship. It doesn't seem like they've really ever grown out of their high school bubble. I'm gathering she was picked on in school and he was her only friend or one of the few. I think she knows she can do no wrong in his eyes and knows he loves her more than she loves him. I've never heard her mention ever living alone, having any friends from cosmetology school, and neither of them have had careers outside of their house, so their social network seems to be pretty small. It's extremely odd for two 28 year olds not to have friends other than Kyle and Mallory. For the sake of their relationship future, they need to develop individual sides and not be constantly meshed into one unit. Eventually the unit will take over and they'll lose themselves since neither have a frame of reference prior. Who you are when you are 14 is very different from 24 and 34 and 44.

Their editing is lousy, I am left at the end of their videos going "what was that ending"? They film clips and just throw them together.
Yes, yes and YES! You’ve hit the nail right on the head. This is exactly how I feel about them and their relationship. ImageImageImage

Do you think their families are weird too? Or that they are normal and see Alex & Michael’s weirdness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:

Yes, yes and YES! You’ve hit the nail right on the head. This is exactly how I feel about them and their relationship. ImageImageImage

Do you think their families are weird too? Or that they are normal and see Alex & Michael’s weirdness?

obviously i can’t know for sure, but michael’s parents seem a lot more low key than alex’s. don’t get me wrong, they both seem overall nice, but alex’s give me the impression that they live above their means. michael’s parents don’t seem to care about brands and just like to vacation and be normal. i think if it wasn’t for alex, michael would be normal. i think she’s the worst thing that hapepened to him
Yeah, I totally agree. But I meant like what do you think their parents think of them... like are they “normal” and see how weird A&M’s relationship is or are they weird like them too and think it’s a normal relationship? I don’t know what to think- I can see both sides for the parents.

Post by Guest »

They are wierd AF, they do need each other though. Michael is so used to her carrying his balls in her purse and calling the shots and Alex is so used to Michael literary doing everything for her, he is so far up her ass I wouldn’t be surprised if he also wipes her ass. She’s literally useless can’t go anywhere or do anything by herself.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:

I think Alex's parent are stuck up like her and live above their means. Also I think they are the type that are those religious judgmental bible thumpers. Which brings me to the topic earlier that I think they were virgins till marriage. From the little that we see of Michael's parents and family I think that they seem a lot more laid-back and easygoing and definitely think that Alex is different.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
buttaface56delete wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 7:39 am
hereforthelolzzz wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote: the "real nighttime routine with baby" video just popped up in my recommended so i watched and they're literally reading him a book and he's not even 2 months old lmao. it's like watching teenagers play house, they're so uneducated. i'd love to see them read to julian NOW considering he'd actually enjoy it.

**cue them reading to him in the next vlog** lol
There nothing wrong with reading to a baby no matter what age! Babies need to hear as many words and sounds as they can- that’s how they learn to speak and reading helps with that.
Don’t like Alex either but this comment was just dumb
my take on the above comment is more about how A & M read here & then execute said advice read here...it's painfully obvious at times...the stride rite shoes being the most recent...
Exactly. I wasn't saying people shouldn't read to their babies. It was just so extra because they were pretending he actually understood the books. Remember them saying, "ooh, this one's his favorite!" Like, no. He's not even 2 months, he doesn't have a favorite. They were UNEDUCATED. And now that Julian could ACTUALLY have a favorite book, they don't read to him.
I can see how the previous commenter thought you were saying it was uneducated to read to a 2 month old. I read to my baby starting the first week he was born. Technically no you did not say not to read to babies, but you did imply that it was “uneducated” for Alex to do.
I now see that you were just making fun of their weird ways they talk about their kid lol.

hereforthelolzzz
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthelolzzz »

Gurugossiping wrote:
buttaface56delete wrote:
hereforthelolzzz wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote: the "real nighttime routine with baby" video just popped up in my recommended so i watched and they're literally reading him a book and he's not even 2 months old lmao. it's like watching teenagers play house, they're so uneducated. i'd love to see them read to julian NOW considering he'd actually enjoy it.

There nothing wrong with reading to a baby no matter what age! Babies need to hear as many words and sounds as they can- that’s how they learn to speak and reading helps with that.
my take on the above comment is more about how A & M read here & then execute said advice read here...it's painfully obvious at times...the stride rite shoes being the most recent...
Exactly. I wasn't saying people shouldn't read to their babies. It was just so extra because they were pretending he actually understood the books. Remember them saying, "ooh, this one's his favorite!" Like, no. He's not even 2 months, he doesn't have a favorite. They were UNEDUCATED. And now that Julian could ACTUALLY have a favorite book, they don't read to him.
Oh ok I guess I just understood wrong . Sorry

hereforthelolzzz
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthelolzzz »

Michael follows both of Alex’s parents on IG
Alex follows only her MIL,
Alex’s mom only follows michaels dad
Alex’s dad also only follows Michaels dad

Michaels mom must be very reserved, I wonder what she really thinks of Alex.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

hereforthelolzzz wrote:Michael follows both of Alex’s parents on IG
Alex follows only her MIL,
Alex’s mom only follows michaels dad
Alex’s dad also only follows Michaels dad

Michaels mom must be very reserved, I wonder what she really thinks of Alex.
Interesting.Image

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

hereforthelolzzz wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
buttaface56delete wrote:
hereforthelolzzz wrote:

No you didn’t read it wrong. I thought the same thing you did. Don’t be sorry. Since I read her explanation it all makes more sense now.

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

Wow SOME DIET she’s on she just posted on her Instagram stories that she’s about to eat Krispy cream donuts

Here4thet3a
Talker
Talker

Post by Here4thet3a »

Why do these idiots buy new cameras every year ?? It’s not like they daily vlog

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

I saw this comment on a lesser known YouTuber I watch. What terrible advice :rofl:

Z1Z2Z3
Learner
Learner

Post by Z1Z2Z3 »

Watched their skincare video... so awkward. If she’s not nice to him on camera then you know she probably doesn’t speak to him very well off camera. There were a few times where she looked disgusted in that video

lpdc123
Talker
Talker

Post by lpdc123 »

Is it just me or in that new sponsored IG post (organic house products whose brand I’ve never heard of or previously heard her mention, surprise surprise), her hand in her overalls pocket is like WAY oversized!! There’s definitely some photoshopping going on. It also looks like she has clubbed thumbs in the photo but I don’t think she actually has clubbed thumbs. Her whole lower body looks way way off to me and her arm is like wavy?

You had one job Alex!!!

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

What ever happened to the one year Julian update video? She said she was posting that in a day or so and that was about two weeks ago..

Post by Guest »

What happened to mom can be hot too?

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Gurugossiping wrote:ugh looks like they’re doing the “ordering what the person ahead of us ordered” mukbang. now we gotta listen to alex complain about how all the items have sugar, dairy and gluten, yet she’ll eat them anyways. can’t wait
That's exactly what I was thinking. She will try and be clever and say it's going to have to be her "cheat day" because those are the rules of the video and you have to eat everything. I personally think that this video idea is absolutely stupid and ridiculous. It's a waste of food and a waste of money also it's just dumb. But clearly they are so uninventive and can't think of a creative idea themselves so they have to get on the bandwagon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:13 pm
Menlo998 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:19 pm
What happened to mom can be hot too?
oh god please don’t remind her
:rofl:

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
cocobeardelete010 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:53 pm
hereforthelolzzz wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
buttaface56delete wrote:

No you didn’t read it wrong. I thought the same thing you did. Don’t be sorry. Since I read her explanation it all makes more sense now.

Omg Cocobear1010 why are you still going on about this? Lmao. I don't know what I ever did to make you so upset, but you're constantly trying to prove me and other gossipers here wrong. My comment was posted days ago and it was resolved without your two cents being put in there. Please move on.
Woah I never commented like I was upset. Not sure how you got that impression lol!! My original comment was lighthearted and just stating that I can see where the other commenter was coming from.

Haha, that’s bc y’all are wrong most of the time. So I can’t comment anymore? Just other gossipers? Ok....

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”