Mallory Ervin Part 2

sadiecrocket
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mallory Ervin Part 2

Post by sadiecrocket »

This kid will probably turn out like everyone's favorite trust fund mess, Shep Rose. I think it's perfectly suited.

Gozzipqween
Talker
Talker

Post by Gozzipqween »

Why do I feel like she has them shut of purposely. I don’t understand why they’d be literally the only vlog channel with comments still disabled. Seems suspicious.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

Listening to Kyle talk about “date night” in the hospital like they’re on a fucking week-long cruise to the Bahamas. I’m all for making the best of a bad situation but your kid was just discharged from the NICU hours ago and you’re fixated on a dry ass steak and a Caesar salad. Bruh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alilgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by alilgossip »

After watching the hospital vlog I have to give Mallory credit -- I thought it was put together very nicely and I'm impressed that she included so many details surrounding the birth. I personally feel like she gets a lot of unnecessary hate about herself as a mom. Her success as an influencer and her relatability (or lack thereof) is a whole different story, but I don't think there's any denying that she loves her children and her husband with all of her heart. I have to give credit where credit is due because it was nice to see her more down to earth and humbled when she got emotional in the video

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

I'm not trying to say that her experience wasn't traumatic because we all go through things differently, but from the way she spoke I just thought there would be more. My brain went to worse case scenario like hemmorhage, placental abruption, Shepherd being rushed to the NICU right away/needing to be resuscitated. She sounded very naive about not being able to believe he would need NICU time when anyone who has gestational diabetes should be prepared for that possibility. I'm glad they're both ok but the way her voice changed and she looked away when she mentioned the disbelief about it because her "sugars were fairly controlled" was interesting.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Gozzipqween wrote:Why do I feel like she has them shut of purposely. I don’t understand why they’d be literally the only vlog channel with comments still disabled. Seems suspicious.
They aren’t the only channel. Shawn Johnson’s are also still disabled.

THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES
Informer
Informer

Post by THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES »

Didn’t YouTube disable comments on most vlog channels do to pedos?

————————

Blankety blank

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

Brytbratbar wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:53 pm
I'm not trying to say that her experience wasn't traumatic because we all go through things differently, but from the way she spoke I just thought there would be more. My brain went to worse case scenario like hemmorhage, placental abruption, Shepherd being rushed to the NICU right away/needing to be resuscitated. She sounded very naive about not being able to believe he would need NICU time when anyone who has gestational diabetes should be prepared for that possibility. I'm glad they're both ok but the way her voice changed and she looked away when she mentioned the disbelief about it because her "sugars were fairly controlled" was interesting.
I totally agree. She thinks it was so traumatic because she thinks she is invincible and that nothing bad at all could ever happen to her or her babies despite how she treats her health.

The sugars “fairly controlled” made me eye roll. Girl was slinging peach rings 15 hours before the birth. She’s so damn selfish.

Sparkle2018
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Sparkle2018 »

Long time lurker, first time posting... does anyone else remember her instastory post about how she went for an ultrasound and the baby was being so wild and had the umbilical cord in its mouth and was chewing on it?? I find it so strange that they chose the name Shepard because he’s “so precious and holy” when she made it seem like he was going to be crazier than Ford!

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Brytbratbar wrote:I'm not trying to say that her experience wasn't traumatic because we all go through things differently, but from the way she spoke I just thought there would be more. My brain went to worse case scenario like hemmorhage, placental abruption, Shepherd being rushed to the NICU right away/needing to be resuscitated. She sounded very naive about not being able to believe he would need NICU time when anyone who has gestational diabetes should be prepared for that possibility. I'm glad they're both ok but the way her voice changed and she looked away when she mentioned the disbelief about it because her "sugars were fairly controlled" was interesting.
Not "white knighting" her but all I know is no matter how big or small, serious or minor the reason of why your baby is taken from you and sent to the NICU is beyond scary and traumatic! I say this cause that happened with my daughter. After she was born we had her in our room for one day and then the doctors came in and said she needed to go to the NICU for several reasons (luckily nothing life threatening) but still very scary. And once I was discharged we still had to leave her there for 3 additional days which was just devastating. So my point is, yes she can be very dramatic and extra at times but I don't blame her for how she made it out to be more serious than what it was.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

jliz10925 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:57 am
Brytbratbar wrote:I'm not trying to say that her experience wasn't traumatic because we all go through things differently, but from the way she spoke I just thought there would be more. My brain went to worse case scenario like hemmorhage, placental abruption, Shepherd being rushed to the NICU right away/needing to be resuscitated. She sounded very naive about not being able to believe he would need NICU time when anyone who has gestational diabetes should be prepared for that possibility. I'm glad they're both ok but the way her voice changed and she looked away when she mentioned the disbelief about it because her "sugars were fairly controlled" was interesting.
Not "white knighting" her but all I know is no matter how big or small, serious or minor the reason of why your baby is taken from you and sent to the NICU is beyond scary and traumatic! I say this cause that happened with my daughter. After she was born we had her in our room for one day and then the doctors came in and said she needed to go to the NICU for several reasons (luckily nothing life threatening) but still very scary. And once I was discharged we still had to leave her there for 3 additional days which was just devastating. So my point is, yes she can be very dramatic and extra at times but I don't blame her for how she made it out to be more serious than what it was.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I didn’t mention it in my first comment because I didn’t want to make it the pain olympics, but my point of view comes from my daughter being taken to the NICU right away. I basically pushed her out and within two minutes they had her out of the room. She was pale, floppy, and unresponsive. Of course no one explained that she would be fine, and that it was because of the magnesium sulfate I was on to prevent seizures as my brain swelled from my blood pressure being so high. Instead I had the pregnant OB who delivered her tell me that I was so lucky to have my baby when she was still waiting on hers. So when I watch the vlog and see Shepherd on her chest, and that she was at least informed of what could happen when the cord was cut I don’t have all the sympathetic feelings I know I should. I don’t think you’re white knighting at all, any time your baby is taken away and they’re throwing around words like critical is very scary.

Monkeymonday
Talker
Talker

Post by Monkeymonday »

I kept thinking that she would do a video reveling the babies actual name. But nope she actually really named her kid Sheppard.
My baby spent 9 weeks in the NICU and I lost a baby in the NICU. She can eat a dick.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

is it reasonable to conclude that if she had actually given a fuck about her health vis-a-vis GD that the baby would not have been in the NICU? i feel bad for that baby but NOT for her. i know for some ppl, GD/GD-related complications aren’t necessarily in your control. but for her, she 10000% could have taken better care of herself and her baby during pregnancy. it’s really deplorable and selfish of her, and so it’s hard to sympathize with her esp because she didn’t even TRY to prevent complications

Gozzipqween
Talker
Talker

Post by Gozzipqween »

They’re really slacking on their videos, I know they just had a baby but that is their “job” and mals nursery tour should’ve been up by now. I’m sure anyone interested in watching has lost some interest by now.

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

saucinonu wrote:is it reasonable to conclude that if she had actually given a fuck about her health vis-a-vis GD that the baby would not have been in the NICU? i feel bad for that baby but NOT for her. i know for some ppl, GD/GD-related complications aren’t necessarily in your control. but for her, she 10000% could have taken better care of herself and her baby during pregnancy. it’s really deplorable and selfish of her, and so it’s hard to sympathize with her esp because she didn’t even TRY to prevent complications
Basically the baby is used to making a lot of insulin because moms sugars are so high.. baby comes out making too much insulin therefore low blood sugars.

Maybe donuts for breakfast every day wasn’t the best decision

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

Gozzipqween wrote:They’re really slacking on their videos, I know they just had a baby but that is their “job” and mals nursery tour should’ve been up by now. I’m sure anyone interested in watching has lost some interest by now.
Um yeah, I can’t stand the woman, but she just had a complicated c section. Having a baby in the nicu isn’t easy. But give them a few weeks. Did you not see that she uploaded the birth vlog? That counts as a video. She said in that video the nursery video is coming up.

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

cocobear1010 wrote:
Gozzipqween wrote:They’re really slacking on their videos, I know they just had a baby but that is their “job” and mals nursery tour should’ve been up by now. I’m sure anyone interested in watching has lost some interest by now.
Um yeah, I can’t stand the woman, but she just had a complicated c section. Having a baby in the nicu isn’t easy. But give them a few weeks. Did you not see that she uploaded the birth vlog? That counts as a video. She said in that video the nursery video is coming up.

Also, she didn’t see the nursery until after they got home because they didn’t know the sex of the baby until he was born. Mallory sucks, but give the woman a break. Jesus.

THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES
Informer
Informer

Post by THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES »

C section is a MAJORY surgery, i didn’t even feel right for weeks after mine. not trying to jump on the white knight wagon but seriously....she should really focus on recovering and loving on that baby, it’s such a short time.

————————

Blankety blank

Stacywithay
Talker
Talker

Post by Stacywithay »

Mallory just uploaded on her insta story her eating a greasy burger! She has zero self control when it comes to food. She is selfish to eat whatever she wants even if it cost her her infant’s health. I feel bad for the baby, but not her!

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

I totally agree she should take time BUT Mallory was the one talking about getting the nursery video uploaded right after she had Sheppard so it’s kind of like okay why bother acting like she’s trying to hurry it if she doesn’t want people to request it. Obviously she can take her time but Mallory is her own worst enemy in more ways than one so we can’t exactly fault someone for wanting to see it lol. Also...that girl has 0 self control.

Return to “Mallory Ervin”