Meredith Foster Part 4 / Stilababe09 | Real & Recovering

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Meredith Foster Part 4 / Stilababe09 | Real & Recovering

Post by LivingInElysium »

Let's continue here. Mere is on the road to recovery and her latest content has been fresh and optimistic. Turning the page from the previous phase of her life.
Last edited by LivingInElysium on Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meredith Foster Part 4 / Stilababe09 | Real & Recovering

Post by sone0408 »

following!

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

Following :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

PROTIP: YOU DON'T NEED TO TYPE FOLLOW YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE!!

DoThisStupidFucks.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

randomMcRandom wrote:PROTIP: YOU DON'T NEED TO TYPE FOLLOW YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE!!

DoThisStupidFucks.png
I’ve tried this in the past on the Tapatalk app and whenever I do that I end up getting email notifications every time somebody posts on the thread so now I just type following so that I appears on my app feed but I don’t get emails.

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

Just happened to see this thread. Did she come out about having an ED in a video? I just clicked on her latest one and she does talk about it indirectly by saying things triggered her etc. I unsubbed from her quite a while ago so I'm out of the loop.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

AlexVause wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:38 am
Just happened to see this thread. Did she come out about having an ED in a video? I just clicked on her latest one and she does talk about it indirectly by saying things triggered her etc. I unsubbed from her quite a while ago so I'm out of the loop.

I don't think she has outright stated "I have an ED" but basically in that Instagram post she was talking about her mental health journey over the last few years, having disordered thoughts in regards to her body & food, restricting her intake as a form of control over her life etc so pretty much coming forward with her struggles which is so brave. And in her latest video she does continue to talk about it indirectly by referring to triggers, recovery,
seeing her therapist, etc.

Also love the new thread name <3

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

I really hope she sticks with recovery. She looks so much happier.

briigeee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by briigeee »

As a person who still to this day is recovering from an ED that started 10 years ago, it’s going to be a continuous struggle for Meredith and I hope she surrounds herself with people who support her and do not enable her. We of course do not have access to her day to day happenings, but I still have reservations about her mother. Her mother was, from what we saw on social media, very much in a role of enabling Meredith (and possibly struggling herself) so I truly hope that Meredith is separating herself from possible triggers via her mom, if any exist. I’ve followed and watched Meredith since we were both in high school (she’s only a month younger than me, so I related to her a lot back then vs. recent years), so seeing her go through this has been sad and I had to step away during her worst times as it was triggering for myself.

I do have to say that on Twitter she has been talking about a new gym boy, which... this might not be the best time for pursuing a romantic relationship. But that’s of course my opinion and it could be helpful for her! Who knows.

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

I wonder why she posted an Instagram photo today
that she already posted in February 2017

koala7
Informer
Informer

Post by koala7 »

She has posted quite a lot of old photos and stories. I guess she just misses how she was before.

Btw great idea for changing the thread title!

Offtopic: if anyone knows how to turn off e-mail notifications please message me! They are really annoying

Poslano sa mog SM-G930F koristeći Tapatalk

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

happy that i can subscribe to her again, keep up the great work Meredith

lilmoe123
Informer
Informer

Post by lilmoe123 »

I agree. I think she posting older videos of more filled out mere because she might miss that? In her IG story she posted an old video of her captioning it something like "look at all that confidence". I honestly would love to see Meredith back at that stage because she did seems happier and stronger and just had a glow to her. But I am just happy she is working on herself and I'm so happy with her progress

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Lots of pics/video clips from her childhood too . .she must be trying to find that light she had before all this ED madness took it.

justbarely
Learner
Learner

Post by justbarely »

I'm so glad she finally came clean, she's looking so much better physically and mentally

N0L0ngerALurker
Learner
Learner

Post by N0L0ngerALurker »

I guess despite her not replying to Teala on her ED post, they are good now because Mere just posted on her IG story that they are on “date night”.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

^ Ugh ... Mere ... staaaaaahp hanging with that toxic bitch!
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

xosa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xosa »

I might be the odd one out, but I always loved Teala and Meredith’s friendship. I think they had a really strong bond and i’m happy that they seem to be doing better.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

I feel like Eva was the one who was worst for Meredith, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she messed with Teala and Meredith’s friendship. I know Teala was shady too but Eva is the one who made direct twitter posts about mere first, when they weren’t that close. Idk I hope that mere and Teala are able to come to a good place in their friendship even if they’re not as close as they used to be.

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Post by Loopdoops »

radishes wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:56 pm
I feel like Eva was the one who was worst for Meredith, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she messed with Teala and Meredith’s friendship. I know Teala was shady too but Eva is the one who made direct twitter posts about mere first, when they weren’t that close. Idk I hope that mere and Teala are able to come to a good place in their friendship even if they’re not as close as they used to be.

I made a post about this on Eva’s page in regards to her being the only one who spilled the beans and kept putting up passive aggressive indirect tweets at Meredith when all of this began. Even talked about a “friend” in one video that kept restricting her diet knowing her audience felt like she was alluding to Meredith. That girl is shady as hell and it really comes full circle on how she dropped Teala and Sierra when she found her more “organic” group of friends that are so in tune with nature and mercury retrogrades. Eva thinks she’s not superficial compared to her old friends. I’m glad Meredith doesn’t seem to interact with her at all. I believe Teala is just young and naive, like Meredith she needs to surround herself with real and genuine people. I did think their friendship was a loving one before.

Return to “Meredith Foster”