Mindy Minx

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
JEllis32892
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mindy Minx

Post by JEllis32892 »

The way she pronounces things drives me NUTS.
She said creme fraiche as creme fruit hee. Turmeric as tu mare ick. She said shallots as shall ay. And then Cole slaw as co slaw.
It makes me wanna smack myself. I'm sure there are more but those really stuck out.
And then she explained her flooring and said and that's the moral of the story. No. Moral isn't the right word for that. You mean and that's the end of that story.
I don't wanna say she's dumb, but she really acts like it sometimes. I find myself saying, "Are you serious, is this forreal?" Outloud watching her videos.
I don't get how someone can be that stupid in real life.

Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by Dinocatpaws »

Did you guys see Bruce made an appearance? He was apparently down for the week.

oc_mom
Learner
Learner

Post by oc_mom »

JEllis32892 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 8:19 am
The way she pronounces things drives me NUTS.
She said creme fraiche as creme fruit hee. Turmeric as tu mare ick. She said shallots as shall ay. And then Cole slaw as co slaw.
It makes me wanna smack myself. I'm sure there are more but those really stuck out.
And then she explained her flooring and said and that's the moral of the story. No. Moral isn't the right word for that. You mean and that's the end of that story.
I don't wanna say she's dumb, but she really acts like it sometimes. I find myself saying, "Are you serious, is this forreal?" Outloud watching her videos.
:rofl:

K_chiri
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by K_chiri »

JEllis32892 wrote:The way she pronounces things drives me NUTS.
She also pronounced shea as she-ah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrsAmberson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MrsAmberson »

Dinocatpaws wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 12:22 pm
Did you guys see Bruce made an appearance? He was apparently down for the week.
Totally! Glad to see he is well? I haven’t caught up on her videos in a long time. It’s nice to see the home improvements too.

Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by Dinocatpaws »

Have you guys been following her lately???

The floor drama.
Mindy acting like she is a parenting expert.
Mindy had to see an oncologist due to lab work.
She apparently can't get an epidural.

Sunnyday1
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sunnyday1 »

You can tell Larry is so thrilled with taking maternity photos. Also, I feel like she thinks it’s cute or something to mispronounce words. She does it all the time and I feel like it’s definitely on purpose.

Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by Dinocatpaws »

Sunnyday1 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:53 pm
You can tell Larry is so thrilled with taking maternity photos. Also, I feel like she thinks it’s cute or something to mispronounce words. She does it all the time and I feel like it’s definitely on purpose.

He looked SO thrilled. And then he said something like yeah give me the date.

Also was poking on her belly it was so awkward.

MrsAmberson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MrsAmberson »

Did anyone catch him pinching her nipple lol

Lukka
Talker
Talker

Post by Lukka »

So she is going to miss a week of her treatments because they have to go on a vacation. I could swear she said in an earlier video that low iron could also put the baby at risk? Maybe I got that wrong, I am certainly not going to go and view her stupid video a second time to see exactly what she said. But the point being that her priorities are so whacked. Not sure why they need a vacation, neither of them do anything, and no Mindy, YouTube is NOT a job. Cancel your vacation and do what is needed to ensure your baby is healthy. Fucking nut case that she is.
If you have nothing nice to say, come sit by me!

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

If you’re a youtuber and it’s summer? You’re doing something wrong if you’re not luxuriating on an expensive private beach.

MrsAmberson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MrsAmberson »

Lukka wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:52 am
So she is going to miss a week of her treatments because they have to go on a vacation. I could swear she said in an earlier video that low iron could also put the baby at risk? Maybe I got that wrong, I am certainly not going to go and view her stupid video a second time to see exactly what she said. But the point being that her priorities are so whacked. Not sure why they need a vacation, neither of them do anything, and no Mindy, YouTube is NOT a job. Cancel your vacation and do what is needed to ensure your baby is healthy. Fucking nut case that she is.
Whoa I did not see that!!!! I can’t believe it. You fought so hard for that baby via IVF and you’re going to skip a treatment your body needs?😮😮😮

Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by Dinocatpaws »

Lukka wrote:
She is so out of it. She always says that she is having such a busy day and is so tired. Imagine if she had a JOB and was pregnant. She would never make it.

Larry is so out of it. Anytime Mindy talks about the baby or what they need to do he always changes the subject. He is clearly not interested in any of this.

And YES she had been talking about their "baby moon" she mentioned she bought new dresses for their "baby moon" and yes, she said she was going to miss a week of treatment to go on their baby moon.

MrsAmberson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MrsAmberson »

Dinocatpaws wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:20 pm
Lukka wrote:
She is so out of it. She always says that she is having such a busy day and is so tired. Imagine if she had a JOB and was pregnant. She would never make it.

Larry is so out of it. Anytime Mindy talks about the baby or what they need to do he always changes the subject. He is clearly not interested in any of this.

And YES she had been talking about their "baby moon" she mentioned she bought new dresses for their "baby moon" and yes, she said she was going to miss a week of treatment to go on their baby moon.
Glad to hear her priorities are straight.

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by PuppiesLove »

I’ve always felt this way but even more so as time goes on. It’s just obvious that this relationship has no heat whatsoever. The photo of them kissing in the maternity photos just screams awkward. I think having this baby is going to really show them the things their relationship may be lacking and it won’t end well. Larry has not seen jazzed about having a kid whatsoever. He was probably so disappointed when Mindy changed her mind on having children.

MrsAmberson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MrsAmberson »

PuppiesLove wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:06 am
I’ve always felt this way but even more so as time goes on. It’s just obvious that this relationship has no heat whatsoever. The photo of them kissing in the maternity photos just screams awkward. I think having this baby is going to really show them the things their relationship may be lacking and it won’t end well. Larry has not seen jazzed about having a kid whatsoever. He was probably so disappointed when Mindy changed her mind on having children.
I was a lot like Mindy before I had kids. I thought life was hard when I had to work and maybe run an errand. Having children will be a massive growth experience for her.

JEllis32892
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by JEllis32892 »

I hate to keep being petty about how she pronounces things but listen.
She said skoo ers instead of skewers. Ma'm. No.
She's one of those girls who thinks it's cute to be dumb I guess ?
I agree that photo shoot was odd. Like, why did the chemistry look so forced ? Like someone was forcing her to kiss him and hold him. It reminded me of how middle schoolers hold each other at an 8th grade dance 🤣
She whined about getting a 30 minute IV and I have to get a 6 hour one every 6 months. Stop it 🙄🙄

JEllis32892
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by JEllis32892 »

JEllis32892 wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:46 am
I hate to keep being petty about how she pronounces things but listen.
She said skoo ers instead of skewers. Ma'm. No.
She's one of those girls who thinks it's cute to be dumb I guess ?
Also its calm, cool, and collected. Not collective.

I agree that photo shoot was odd. Like, why did the chemistry look so forced ? Like someone was forcing her to kiss him and hold him. It reminded me of how middle schoolers hold each other at an 8th grade dance 🤣
She whined about getting a 30 minute IV and I have to get a 6 hour one every 6 months. Stop it 🙄🙄

Lukka
Talker
Talker

Post by Lukka »

MrsAmberson wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:14 pm
PuppiesLove wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:06 am
I was a lot like Mindy before I had kids. I thought life was hard when I had to work and maybe run an errand. Having children will be a massive growth experience for her.
So true especially since she will basically be a single mom because 1.) Larry has no interest in having a baby and will not be too involved with the day to day upbringing of this kid. 2.) Larry has no interest in having a baby and will be on his way out the door in the not too distant future either because they constantly fight once the kid arrives or because he just gets fed up with having his life disrupted, he likes to sleep in from what I gather and spend his days doing things of interest to him which certainly does not include cooing at a baby. 3.) Larry has no interest in having a baby which will be very obvious to Mindy's family and they will talk her into finally booting him to the curb. There are so many more scenario's as to why Larry won't be in this kids life but mainly it boils down to, Larry has no interest in having a baby.
If you have nothing nice to say, come sit by me!

MrsAmberson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MrsAmberson »

Lukka wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:52 am
MrsAmberson wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:14 pm

So true especially since she will basically be a single mom because 1.) Larry has no interest in having a baby and will not be too involved with the day to day upbringing of this kid. 2.) Larry has no interest in having a baby and will be on his way out the door in the not too distant future either because they constantly fight once the kid arrives or because he just gets fed up with having his life disrupted, he likes to sleep in from what I gather and spend his days doing things of interest to him which certainly does not include cooing at a baby. 3.) Larry has no interest in having a baby which will be very obvious to Mindy's family and they will talk her into finally booting him to the curb. There are so many more scenario's as to why Larry won't be in this kids life but mainly it boils down to, Larry has no interest in having a baby.
I think Larry knows that allowing Mindy the opportunity to have a baby is the right thing to do, given their age difference. I agree there is no way he actually WANTS a baby—he just knows Mindy deserves that opportunity.

Return to “A-M”